Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movie suggestion: Tucker and Dale vs. Evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look guys, if you read my posts you know I'm a burned out depresseed guy who hasn't enjoyed anything in literally over a decade.

I uninstall games 5 minutes after I install them. Same with movies, I start watching then I start skimming and in 15 minutes I lose all interest and stop. At most I just go read the plot on wiki and call it a day.

But I like this movie. It's not the greatest, don't get me wrong. But it's funny as shit. Pretty stupid, I admit that. Hell, most of the movies I seem to enjoy are stupid. But I somehow randomly stumbled upon this movie 3 times over the years, years apart. I totally forget about it and even its title. But then I watch it online and I remember that I indeed have seen it before. It's very funny. Plus it's got hot blondes that look down on the ugly incel that are brutally murdered.

Edit: I just rewatched it and it has several bluepilled moments. Well, all movies are like that, what can you do?

Last edited:
No reply pill :feelsohgod:

Watched it years ago, fun horror/comedy. "She just jumped head first into the wood chippah!" :lul:

Watched it years ago, fun horror/comedy. "She just jumped head first into the wood chippah!" :lul:
Yeah that was the best part. Shit, you remember something even years after watching? Great memory. It feels like my memory is almost completely wiped every few weeks/months.

Yeah that was the best part. Shit, you remember something even years after watching? Great memory. It feels like my memory is almost completely wiped every few weeks/months.
Actually, my memory is usually shit and I forget even what I did yesterday or last week or month but some things are iconic.

They must be rich to have a wood chipper!