Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moviecels GTFIH!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
What's a good movie to watch so I can LDAR on this horrid Friday night?

Shutter Island

Schindlers list :feelshaha:

Sleep Tight (2011) is about a apartment building janitor/lobby worker who wants to make all the other residents as unhappy as possible because he's bitter. I watched it a few years ago and remembered it recently, might watch it again ngl.

Kizumonogatari

Alpha. I forgot this movie name so I just Googled "a film about a guy and a wolf" and it popped, it basically sums it up. I like movies about dogcels loyaltymaxxing.
I can't come up with something better, but I'll post later, if I do

Hk hentai kamen

The Lighthouse

Pulp Fiction, Ghostbusters, 2001: A Space Odyssey are some of my favorites

dont like them

1408, coherence, the way way back, kings of summer are some of my favourites

FullTimeLoser

Haven't watched films in a while but Citizen Kane and Dr.Strangelove are still awesome. Taxi driver if you want something a bit more modern.

The Irishman and The 7 Samurai are good but they are both almost 4 hours long (the latter even has an intermission jfl). They are very good as well though.

Definitely watch paprika. You’ll see how interesting it really is. Also if you aren’t looking into animated films probs try Snowpiercer
What happens when the engine stops?
WE ALL FREEZE AND DIE!

What happens when the engine stops?
WE ALL FREEZE AND DIE!
:feelskek: :feelskek:
also i was planning to watch sinful dwarf i think it’s called, but watched something else instead such as evilspeak.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
also i was planning to watch sinful dwarf i think it’s called, but watched something else instead such as evilspeak.
Take you're time.
Sinful dwarf
Or dvargen
It's in English...

Take you're time.
Sinful dwarf
Or dvargen
It's in English...
might watch it tonight to be honest. Nothing else to do, haven't even got the will to do my copes.

might watch it tonight to be honest. Nothing else to do, haven't even got the will to do my copes.
You will like it.

Be sure to get the uncut version. So you can see the hairy whore vagines get fucked!

MV5BNDUxNzYxNjk5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg5NTcyMQ V1

deep cut incel kino nobody talks about for some reason

You will like it.

Be sure to get the uncut version. So you can see the hairy whore vagines get fucked!
Just finished watching now. Ngl it was interesting, especially in its weird tones too. (though none of the stuff was weird to me since I'm used to that stuff)

Last edited:
Just finished watching now. Ngl it was interesting, especially in its weird tones too. (though none of the stuff was weird to me since I'm used to that stuff)
I liked the dog

Bladerunner
The Thing (1982)
Alien (1st three)
Predator
2001: Space Odyssey
Requiem for a dream
KIll Bill
Gran Torino
The Pianist
Session 9

Zero Charisma

Just watched after earth and it seems like a good movie, with small amount of foids involved and about father n son relationship

I just watched sleepy hollow last night.