Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mr Miyagi from karate kid is caught being racist toward a fellow african american

Based Mr Miyagi lookalike.

How come in the west where everyone is either secretly racist or openly so, preach of being so accepting?.

How come in the west where everyone is either secretly racist or openly so, preach of being so accepting?.
Freedom of expression, i don't know, anyway Mr Miyagi was arrested for this, so things are changing in the jewSA.

Freedom of expression, i don't know, anyway Mr Miyagi was arrested for this, so things are changing in the jewSA.
America is a weird place sometimes compared to 3rd world

just another day in USA
USA : United States of Africa

Idk but it needs to stop. Western “acceptance” is shit and is just asking for whites to get fucked.

The comments are probably like
"Dude needs to sit his Mr. Miyagi lookin ass tf down :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"
That so many people mainly leftists want to follow the hate speech model of the UK and other cucked countries is regrettable tbh

It wasn't too long ago when most people in the USA were against arresting someone guilty in the court of public opinion and viral videos.
Reality tv shows and cop dramas glorifying increased law enforcement power to enforce socially acceptable morals really did a number on Americans' psyche tbh

Just lay down old man...!

I think it's painfully obvious what would happen if this was a racist white person, but since this was a racist Asian, crickets chirp. Gotta love the double standards. Also FYI I'm black and took no offense to this.

I think it's painfully obvious what would happen if this was a racist white person, but since this was a racist Asian, crickets chirp. Gotta love the double standards. Also FYI I'm black and took no offense to this.
He was arrested, but yeah media didn't cared.

He was arrested, but yeah media didn't cared.
That's what I meant about crickets chirping. The media doesn't really care about racism, only narrative to make themselves look good. JFL.

He has a cool voice.
Comments on YOUTUBE are unexpectedly based.

Things have become much more tense since 2015/16 and now everything is on a knife's edge. I think that's primarily the reason Biden is so popular although the armies of bots won't just disappear overnight

He has a cool voice.
Comments on YOUTUBE are unexpectedly based.
Vid was posted somewhere on 4Chan based on the preponderance of the word "based" and the references to boards

High IQ. The same people who preach to be accepting are the same who are racist.

Isn't he dead?

Its ok Mr. Miyagi.

That dumb fuck nigger will be dead in a year or two of it's own stupidity or another nigger mistaking it for a gang rival.

In anycase though the absolute stupidest fucking thing about the entire video had to be the jiggababboon's hairstyle.

Holy fuck niggers are stupid.

Just when you think their IQ's couldn't possibly go any lower one steps out in public with a hairdo like that.

looks more like Takashi Shimura

the dude just admitted he was racist based

Ethnics in general seem to get away with racism more than whites. People also seem more sensitive about racism towards blacks more than any other race.

Ethnics in general seem to get away with racism more than whites. People also seem more sensitive about racism towards blacks more than any other race.
But they're so oppressed that it's a greater crime to hurt them than Whites and they can get away with saying just about anything, unlike the dickless White race. I've never seen such "victims" of society have it better than their "oppressors."

Make america based again.

The comments are probably like
"Dude needs to sit his Mr. Miyagi lookin ass tf down :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"

That so many people mainly leftists want to follow the hate speech model of the UK and other cucked countries is regrettable tbh

It wasn't too long ago when most people in the USA were against arresting someone guilty in the court of public opinion and viral videos.
Reality tv shows and cop dramas glorifying increased law enforcement power to enforce socially acceptable morals really did a number on Americans' psyche tbh
This is a really good point, cop dramas glorifying the use of force by police just add weight to government control/Orwellian authoritarianism culture

This is a really good point, cop dramas glorifying the use of force by police just add weight to government control/Orwellian authoritarianism culture
Yeah it also encourages people that want to get in that line of work to do so more the primary reason of playing out some heroic fantasy of busting and beating up whoever society deems the bad guys.
It also makes normies tacitly start to accept overreaches and overreactions by law enforcement with excuses like "well haven't you seen those law and order shows? That's what they do and can get away with doing.".
Many people have a very glorified view of law enforcement and the legal and justice system thanks to these popular cop and lawyer drama shows and @PPEcel has pointed this out before.