Mrhaircut33 ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I was just messing around in my latest thread. I don’t actively “troll” just to cause conflict, I just try to be humorous to lighten up the sadness we all experience a little bit. I was trying to show that someone can still love themselves even as an incel by saying “it’s all about me, not the girls” , along with a little humor twist. That’s it.

I have been a member since november 2017 and have been a frequent contributor to the incel community for a very long time. Do you think I could get one more chance? I promise I will be on my best behavior and will never post something like I did above now that I know the repercussions. Only serious discussion from now on

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
It seems you didn't read the ban PM, because I didn't ban you for your last thread.
I explained the reason in the ban megathread, but I'll reproduce it here.

You've many times talked here about your brother, your "suicide", your "squished face" and how you got it, your age, your trip to London.
In that last thread from May 25th you say:
>"I was depressed being incel at home"

And then we find the following threads, which have dates that make sense chronologically and talk about the same things you've talked about here. Over there, you brag endlessly.

In this last one from Feb. you talk talk about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", that you had anal with.

There is no doubt whatsoever that this is you. These are just example threads, there are many more ot make a case here.

I don’t actively “troll” just to cause conflict, I just try to be humorous to lighten up the sadness we all experience a little bit.
This sentence makes me think you didn't just LARP as an incel here to try to fit in, you did so to troll, which is just shitty behaviour.
you don't belong here, and you should be ashamed to have lied to users you've talked to for so long when you're banging and rejecting girls left and right.
You're not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.