Meme Mrhaircut33 ban appeal

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
48d 8h 55m
I was just messing around in my latest thread. I don’t actively “troll” just to cause conflict, I just try to be humorous to lighten up the sadness we all experience a little bit. I was trying to show that someone can still love themselves even as an incel by saying “it’s all about me, not the girls” , along with a little humor twist. That’s it.

I have been a member since november 2017 and have been a frequent contributor to the incel community for a very long time. Do you think I could get one more chance? I promise I will be on my best behavior and will never post something like I did above now that I know the repercussions. Only serious discussion from now on

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
165d 22h 12m
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
incels.co lore

Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
35d 22h 4m
I was just messing around in my latest thread. I don’t actively “troll” just to cause conflict, I just try to be humorous to lighten up the sadness we all experience a little bit. I was trying to show that someone can still love themselves even as an incel by saying “it’s all about me, not the girls” , along with a little humor twist. That’s it.

I have been a member since november 2017 and have been a frequent contributor to the incel community for a very long time. Do you think I could get one more chance? I promise I will be on my best behavior and will never post something like I did above now that I know the repercussions. Only serious discussion from now on
I see.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
48d 20h 14m
Interesting

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
20d 3h 20m
Edit: Lookism has gone down, and thus your threads over there are now gone.
The titles remain to show the type of life you lead:

Thread-Rejecting-women-is-better-than-sex
Thread-id-rather-die-alone-than-settle-for-less-than-7-10
Thread-How-to-get-control-back-in-relationship
Thread-My-brother-bought-me-a-trip-to-Vegas-with-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth
Thread-Am-i-a-cuck-if-I-get-my-gf-something-from-Louis-Vuitton-for-a-Christmas-present
Thread-Should-I-block-my-ex

In the last one you talked about a 6 month relationships with girl who "was a 10", which you mentioned having sex with.
Goodbye.