Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [MS] Poor & Young Ukrainian foids are ready to be betabuxxed

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

Prepare your wallets & high status of the 1st world citizen - you don't even need to wait for her to hit the wall...

Some extra material:

Last edited:
They don't want ethnics.

They give a very noodlewhorian vibe

You need to have a good amount of money and pass a certain threshold of looks,needless to say what would happen if you brought her to the west

They don't want ethnics.

Ethnic with status would be ok I guess - the main difference between them and 1st world foids is they are not waiting to become 30 years old to sell their bodies: less CC + less overused holes.

Ethnic with status would be ok I guess - the main difference between them and 1st world foids is they are not waiting to become 30 years old to sell their bodies: less CC + less overused holes.
I have as much status as these people

You can't bring her to the west or else she'll leave you. You are just a passport to her.

If I wasn't an autist I would say I could have gotten Eastern European immigrant wife here in Ireland just because I am native. However autism puts an end to everything.

I don't have the time or money for this

Looks good, but first I need to moneymax

You need to have a good amount of money and pass a certain threshold of looks,needless to say what would happen if you brought her to the west

The key is to make her pregnant asap - much less chances & opportunities for her to monkey-branch then; first two points are 100% valid.

"Everyone is the same" :feelstastyman:

Nope some are superior some inferior that is nature and that applies to humans as well in case you forgot you´re an animal too.

You can't bring her to the west or else she'll leave you. You are just a passport to her.

Not in 100% cases - sometimes all they want is marriage and offsprings. And good life of course.

Last edited:
The key is to make her pregnant asap - much less chances & opportunities for her to monkey-branch then; first two points are 100% valid.

That is true if she isn't pregnant by whenever she can get the residency permit its over for us. In general all men to keep a woman have to keep her pregnant.

Which when you think about nature is perfectly rational on the part of females to want to stay only with men who are making them pregnant.

Not a bad plan, either.
Yes, I'm studymaxing I don't want kids and a nagging bitch wife that will be waste of my precious time. I like solitude, that's when I can focus the best. Marriage is a trap unless you have chad looks. No bitch is loyal. The only winning move is to not to play.

They only want CHAD.

I've always had a thing for Slavic foids, and I still do. At some point, I fantasized about bringing one to the US and wifing her up, living the betabuxx dream.
I'm a lot more cynical now, but Slavic foids still make me rock hard just by staring them or hearing them talk.

If I get a Slavic wife, I would make it very transactional, like marriage was always transactional for 95% of human history:
We marry, cook my meals, keep my house clean, give me a kid, we raise it together. When the kid grows and leaves the house, if you want to go your seperate way, that's fine. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't love me, as long as we keep that agreement

Does this mean you have to enter retarded slavic politicscoping?

I know a guy who did exactly this, after his wife divorced him he imported some Slavic pussy. I will have to keep the idea in mind tbh

"remote village"
there is a car right in the middle of the thumbnail

Just mail order bridemaxx bro.

NO MARRIAGE UNTIL SEX!

The best is to work remote, live in Ukraine/Russia/Belorus. In this case she will still enjoy good life quality with your money but will not have an opportunity to leave you.

I've always had a thing for Slavic foids, and I still do. At some point, I fantasized about bringing one to the US and wifing her up, living the betabuxx dream.
I'm a lot more cynical now, but Slavic foids still make me rock hard just by staring them or hearing them talk.

If I get a Slavic wife, I would make it very transactional, like marriage was always transactional for 95% of human history:
We marry, cook my meals, keep my house clean, give me a kid, we raise it together. When the kid grows and leaves the house, if you want to go your seperate way, that's fine. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't love me, as long as we keep that agreement
bro don't take her to the west, take the west to her.

Cope. Their standarts will change if you bring them to the west.

Ukrainian girls are seriously dimes. All tall and blonde with angel skulls. I saw no fat people there. If they’re down to be purchased by first world incels then it’s a good plan ngl. They will prob produce slayer sons

If I wasn't an autist I would say I could have gotten Eastern European immigrant wife here in Ireland just because I am native. However autism puts an end to everything.
Just can't vibe in society with that curse.