Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MSM are really going out of their way to attack our copes... Sexbotphobia

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

It's like they want sub 8 men to be asexual worker drones or faggots. I've said this before & I'll say it again.

Based nigga. Muh man.

I wonder if these sexbot alarmists are aware of the dangers of loneliness and that 30% of men are not having sex?

You've got women to thank for that.
I wonder if these sexbot alarmists are aware of the dangers of loneliness and that 30% of men are not having sex?

They don't give a shit. Ps. The number is much higher.

It's all BS propaganda to stop low value men from having their thirst satisfied.

From my cold dead hands.

But other than the overpriced made in USA Realdolls most are coming from China and Japan, so not sure how they stop them unless? Once the market is there... course we're a long way away from actual robots so the 30% number is likely gonna be far higher than that.

Last edited:
How more miserable do they want us to be?

If the sexbot manufacturers know what's good for them, they'd fucking make these bots for men and not listen to the feminists/leftists screeching if they want to make some serious cash. Considering the amount of lonely men out there and with it's numbers growing larger and larger, they would be stupid to listen to the screeching leftists, think of how much money the sexbot manufacturers would make and the taxes the government would obtain. So yeah not jumping into this goldmine and listening to leftists is pretty much shooting yourself in the head with a gun.

Typical low iq ugly whore response.

Screen Shot 2020 02 17 at 20826 PM

I want a China doll...

They want to stop the dream, boyos

Is there any website or social media account that talks about sexbot updates and news? I'm now more interested in the topic than ever.

We really need to get to work on incelistan guys. They can ban us from having copes if we have our own country.
Is there any website or social media account that talks about sexbot updates and news? I'm now more interested in the topic than ever.
I think r/sexdolls is decent. There are some sextech websites out there. I really want to invest in this shit.

Last edited:

JFL at 30%, if it was that low a lot of us would not be on this site

We really need to get to work on incelistan guys. They can ban us from having copes if we have our own country.

I think r/sexdolls is decent. There are some sextech websites out there. I really want to invest in this shit.

100 incels
Miami
get boats
take over one of their shitty islands
poor country they cant do anything xd

free incelistan

humanity can go to hell

The post is a rag so I thought they would be on our side