Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Much discussion between who is worse, east asian men or indian. Let's settle it.

Who are more untermensch?

• Curries

Votes: 50 76.9%
  • Rice

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I keep hearing copers on both sides. Indian men can breed 6' men on a higher rate than asians while asians have mongoloid faces that are non-interesting and at least india has caucasians etc. etc. but indians are greasy, ugly, weird culture, stupid accents, etc. etc.

To me the problem seems to be that the majority of the country is not well enough developed, but in some years they might be able to mog the northern Ricecels.

Last edited:
indians overall are viewed less favorably than asians it seems cuz of shitty stereotyping. While asians got kpop, bobs and vagene meme set back curries.

China and India have the same population, but China usually gets the most medals in the Olympics while India is pretty low.

China also has cleaner looking cities.

Curries because they are everything rice is but also shitskin

Curries, because rice have prettier femoids

It's hard to say. They're both high IQ, they both have manletism running rampant alongside small slongs and high populations. Those are the things they have in common. Ricecels/Hapacels can K-Popmaxx or Weebmaxx to obtain a weeb gf, since East Asians/Hapas are in high demand in the anime/weeb community, but the Chad variants for east asians have difficulty getting a foid to so much as glance in their direction. Curries have arranged marriages plus their Chad counterpart Chadpreets can bag a foid relatively easily, also it's possible for curries to have caucasian features.
Sadly the bad stereotype about curries shitting in the streets plus being shitskinned really REALLY puts a damper on their chances of success.

So all in all I can't say which of the two have it worse. They seem to have their advantages and disadvantages. Basically apples and oranges at this point.

The Chinese cultural achievements are formidable compared to that of the indian subcontinent. But the neotenous mongoloid features makes it hard for even the best male specimen from that race.

The top indian phenotype has more SMV than Chang.

Curries have it worse we get the sterotype of perverts and nerd's and shit rice cel's get kpop gtfo here with rice cels struggling

Curries have it worse we get the sterotype of perverts and nerd's and shit rice cel's get kpop gtfo here with rice cels struggling
tbh i havent seen any foids recently other than their own who show pure disgust towards them. Meanwhile, disgust towards us is universal not among just foids but society as a whole

indians overall are viewed less favorably than asians it seems cuz of shitty stereotyping. While asians got kpop, bobs and vagene meme set back curries.
Normies who are still thinking internet memes aren't influencing anything piss me off.
They need to take a step ahead and realize not everything is supposed to be "appropriate". It is in outward narrative, but not in actuality.
But it's funny when the underlying impulses of mankind are clearly what's being held back against with regimentation. That's just normal. When people clean-up crew their mentality then they're offbase if they think that people truly operate off of that mentality.
People have a false view of what's universal through only having normie narrow views.
People who had to scurry into a hurry to make things appropriate are weak minded. To me.
Only the retards who have to make everything regimented/ simple/ predictable/ on hands still think through these narrowistic methods.

Who suffer more? Incels.

Let's not. Don't divide incels. Why fight each other over who's the bigger turd in the eyes of society? What would that even mean to you, if you could "officially" say that "we Acels have it worse than you Bcels!". Those Bcels are your brothers and suffer under the yoke of modern society like you. The ruling class loves watching the lower classes squabble amongst themselves. They are laughing in your stupid faces right now.

It's hard to say. They're both high IQ, they both have manletism running rampant alongside small slongs and high populations. Those are the things they have in common. Ricecels/Hapacels can K-Popmaxx or Weebmaxx to obtain a weeb gf, since East Asians/Hapas are in high demand in the anime/weeb community, but the Chad variants for east asians have difficulty getting a foid to so much as glance in their direction. Curries have arranged marriages plus their Chad counterpart Chadpreets can bag a foid relatively easily, also it's possible for curries to have caucasian features.
Sadly the bad stereotype about curries shitting in the streets plus being shitskinned really REALLY puts a damper on their chances of success.

So all in all I can't say which of the two have it worse. They seem to have their advantages and disadvantages. Basically apples and oranges at this point.
Curries are high IQ?

I live in East Asia with some currycels.

To get down to comparison we have to compare the features of the individuals.

When most people say ricecels, they are meaning southern east asians, not the northern, mongoloid ones which are pretty robust features wise. So this will be southern rices.

Eye area (in general): Curry > ricecel
Curries tend to have more protruded brow ridge compared to their rice counterpart, but that can backfire. See below.

Forward growth: Curry = Rice
Forward growth wise, maxilla and chin wise, I found both races are about even. However there are some Indians with protruding browridge with 0 growth which means the browridge has nothing supported, which looks pretty comedic.

Lower third: Curry = Rice
Both races have similar lower third in general.

Inhibition: Curry > Rice
Currycels inhibmogs everyone on the planet.

Ricecels have way better reputation. Would you rather be the high IQ scientist or the Microsoft tech street shitter?

IQ: Rice > Curry
Rice countries are better developed despite being fucked over by colonialism.

Skin color: Rice > Curry
Lighter skin is a instant halo.

Height and frame: Rice = Curry
About the even if you ask me. Curries like rices vary from 5'4 midget to 6'2 chadpreet.

In general: Rice > Curry
You might be an incel but not a bob and vegane ATM shitter as in the eyes of most people.

In top tier wise: Curry > Rice
Mostly due to browridge.

After all its not a very meaningful comparison as everyone are different and you would have to compare individuals to see a meaningful difference.

I think southern ricecels and currycels are about even. However, northern rices (Mongolia, NE China etc) mogs curries because they have corrected three features of what southern ricecels are lacking.

1.Betaness
NE Asians are robust personality wise and have a strong culture and sense of nationalism. In contrast, their southern counterpart are way more beta. You don't see JBWers go to dongbei China because it's a minefield for them.

2.Height and Frame
NE Asian tend to have better height and frame. Larger frame is more common and their average height is about 5cm higher. Tons of NE Asians are 6'1 these days.

3.Lower third
Jawline. Need me to say more? Wide square jaw is common in NE area. Not very common in southern rices though.

_103715042_inmates.png

Curries have it worse.

They're both assumed to have small dicks.
Stereotypes for Asians are: high IQ and excel in a large amount of areas.
Stereotypes for Curries are: street-shitter, bobs and vagene, probably a molester, smell of curry, paedophile if old, works in a kebab shop (Bad thing?), low IQ, scammer.

Edit: Or just look at the in-depth post above ^

tbh i havent seen any foids recently other than their own who show pure disgust towards them. Meanwhile, disgust towards us is universal not among just foids but society as a whole

Oh my what world do you live us curries have to live with being called pedophiles and shit rice cel's though atleast can cope with kpop what do we have

Let's not. Don't divide incels. Why fight each other over who's the bigger turd in the eyes of society? What would that even mean to you, if you could "officially" say that "we Acels have it worse than you Bcels!". Those Bcels are your brothers and suffer under the yoke of modern society like you. The ruling class loves watching the lower classes squabble amongst themselves. They are laughing in your stupid faces right now.
EXACTLY THIS. LISTEN TO HIM.

EXACTLY THIS. LISTEN TO HIM.
There's no brotherhood in incels when it comes to race. The second a race is perceived as beta everyone will come to exploit their perceived low SMV men and take advantage of that to trade for the women...

This is why SEAmaxxing always gets spammed here. There's some truth to it. The average height in Philippines is somewhere at 5'3.

SEAmaxxers are taking advantage of that and exploiting their fellow incel 'brothers' hard just because their average height is lower. Do you think that's brotherhood?

The next thing you see will be Indiamaxxing gets spammed once SEAmax is out of steam.

science is science.

They are also less developed than rice. Rice countries like Japan, China and South Korea are clean and developed.
Agreed but may also not be relevant when it comes to curries vs rice in Western countries

Agreed but may also not be relevant when it comes to curries vs rice in Western countries
Very relevant. Your nation represents you and your people. Asians are seen as high IQ because they have very well developed global economics.

Indians are seen as streetshitters. Don't get me wrong there's some well developed places in India but the majority are poor so there's that.

Curries are the bottom of the barrel tbh

Very relevant. Your nation represents you and your people. Asians are seen as high IQ because they have very well developed global economics.

Indians are seen as streetshitters. Don't get me wrong there's some well developed places in India but the majority are poor so there's that.
Asians are seen as high IQ because they are, the average IQ in East Asian countries is the highest in the world, not because the country is developed.

Also I don't think the average normal even knows of the street defecation problem in India but regardless it's still seen as an inferior country overall relative to more developed east asian ones, but you're still right

At least ricecels can cope by prettyboymaxx, curries have fucking nothing to cope with in terms of appearance.

At least ricecels can cope by prettyboymaxx, curries have fucking nothing to cope with in terms of appearance.
They can cope by believing they will be reincarnated as chad

Curries hands down. Rices even have white young foids WORSHIPPING them in the form of K-POP stars.

Curry stereotypes completely kill them.They are seen as dirty and autistic streetshitters

Theres no inferior men than a curry, in my opinion

Are you native Indian

How many times do we have have settle this shit? EVERY time someone makes a thread like this the curry always loses. This shit is already settled. Curries are the most subhuman.

I've actually seen some chadpreets at uni, but I've also seen more gymmaxxed changs. I'm going to have to give it to ricecels. They have the best rep as ethnics.

The only problem with india is that there is so much inbreeding mixed with bad genetics that they can't really "into civilization"

curries even if only because of the smell

Rice have light skin which is positive

The only problem with india is that there is so much inbreeding mixed with bad genetics that they can't really "into civilization"
i think only muslims inbreed. anyways them being ugly mainly has to do with the australoid component of their DNA. That diminishes the more north you go.

i think only muslims inbreed. anyways them being ugly mainly has to do with the australoid component of their DNA. That diminishes the more north you go.
australoids yeah. they look like gorillas.
east of the indian ocean is nothing but subhumanity.

I voted asians simply for the fact that there are a higher percentage of caucasians in Indians.

I work with a truecel curry. I think his skin is actually made of shit.

ricecels are the most subhuman...they have the worst phenotype...
indians could look decent after a few decades of unrestricted hypergamy, while ricecels will always be subhuman

Curries. Some Asians can K-popmax and become at least likeable to foids.