Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Much discussion between who is worse, east asian men or indian. Let's settle it.

Who are more untermensch?

• Curries

Votes: 50 76.9%
  • Rice

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
cant figure out the difference tbh

I personally find the mongoloid phenotype visually disgusting and bug-like so I will go with rice.

There's no brotherhood in incels when it comes to race. The second a race is perceived as beta everyone will come to exploit their perceived low SMV men and take advantage of that to trade for the women...

This is why SEAmaxxing always gets spammed here. There's some truth to it. The average height in Philippines is somewhere at 5'3.

SEAmaxxers are taking advantage of that and exploiting their fellow incel 'brothers' hard just because their average height is lower. Do you think that's brotherhood?

The next thing you see will be Indiamaxxing gets spammed once SEAmax is out of steam.
Okay, I will clarify this.
No, there's no brotherhood in us as of now. Nothing prevents us from making one. We have to unit.

Okay, I will clarify this.
No, there's no brotherhood in us as of now. Nothing prevents us from making one. We have to unit.
Making a brotherhood in a group based on strict virginity is very hard when everyone is focused on escaping inceldom as soon as possible, this brotherhood can only last so long.

We're united here as of now but as soon someone ascends he's banned.

And what does a alliance do? Acels promoting their women to Bcels, and vice versa? One group will always be disadvantaged and people will always be upset because of racemixing promotion. Hmm this also sounds like interracial cuckold to me.

You need something to unite people, something that you can't change easily, e.g. race, ideology, political views. Given the index of the users on the site, a 'truecel' on the site can easily turn into a 'chad' on the another day.

I can see a long term alliance of highly disadvantaged (SMV wise) groups working though because ascension is hard, so the chance of a member leaving the alliance will be low and thus reducing the member loss.

Edi: a incel alliance is like a antifa (Virgin) group that hates the right (fakecel) yet the goal of the group is focused on joining the right wing (ascension) and kicking him as soon he became a right winger (ascended)

Last edited:
Ricemen. They are shorter and have more feminine features.