Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MUH FEMALE DEPRESSION

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Found this little gem from some female from mutual friends, another attention seeking stacey - [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"There is so much stress and depression going on in my life at the moment. I’m overall not doing well and I’m at a really shitty point in my life as my mental and physical health has been severely declining. I really need some time to recover, and I do that best on my own.
I’ve been very distant from everyone lately.
If you’ve tried to get into contact with me and haven’t heard back or received a response days or weeks later, you now know why.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So I ask to please, be patient wi[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]th me. I can not force myself to interact when it’s just taking even more of a toll on me. I don’t want to talk, I just want to be alone for now.[/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks."[/font][/font]

Usually when you have depression you don't go around telling everyone you know, you either vent to strangers online, or keep it to yourself since it's not easy to admit 'hey, I find life fucking shit right now' like an absolute failure.

Female depression is real, stop being so inconsiderate.

Do you not know how hard it is to not fuck chad? She only has 200 orbiters an betas, the averae Stacy has way more! You guys are so mean to women! No wonder you're all virgins!

DeadInside said:
Usually when you have depression you don't go around telling everyone you know, you either vent to strangers online, or keep it to yourself since it's not easy to admit 'hey, I find life fucking shit right now' like an absolute failure.

yeah the only people who know about my shitty depressed life and my views on it is close friends ( dont even have that many friends anyway), heck even my parents dont even fucking know haha

iiiTeMpeR said:

Do you not know how hard it is to not fuck chad? She only has 200 orbiters an betas, the averae Stacy has way more! You guys are so mean to women! No wonder you're all virgins!

omg omg omg im sorry bro! i guess my bad personality got in the way of my possible sympathetic views :(((( ill try harder next time xoxoxo

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME IM DEPRESSEDS GAIS!

what a fucking joke.

Female deppression is eating a cookie. Male deppression is eating the barrel of a gun.

Female depression is eating a bucket of ice cream. Male depression is eating the barrel of a gun.

Virginp0wers said:

what a fucking joke.

OMG CHAD DIDNT TEXT ME BACK :((

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"There is so much stress and depression going on in my life at the moment. I’m overall not doing well and I’m at a really shitty point in my life as my mental and physical health has been severely declining. I really need some time to recover, and I do that best on my own.[/font]
This is how we feel everyday.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
This is how we feel everyday.

yea but most of us dont share this type of shit publically, only anonymously

Virginp0wers said:
what a fucking joke.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Female depression is eating a bucket of ice cream. Male depression is eating the barrel of a gun.

All she has to do is start streaming on Twitch where all the gamer soyboys can donate her depression away.

Pagerino said:
All she has to do is start streaming on Twitch where all the gamer soyboys can donate her depression away.

true, show her cleavage for the extra validation.

Femails can never be depressed.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah the only people who know about my shitty depressed life and my views on it is close friends ( dont even have that many friends anyway), heck even my parents dont even fucking know haha

omg omg omg im sorry bro! i guess my bad personality got in the way of my possible sympathetic views :(((( ill try harder next time xoxoxo

If your parents dont know,you must not be that depressed.

I don't even have a social media profile to post such a thing.

Relevant:

nVIiuRl.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:

Seconded.

All their depression posts are the same shit. They never mention anything specific(unless they got "raped" while they were passed out drunk on a bench, then they'll milk that). Also guess what, you want to be alone for a little while. It's cool that you have the option to be alone or hang out with Chad or talk to your orbiters(which you can jump back into at any time). How about you shut down your entire social life permanently and go post on some obscure forum like this?

She missed the teehee at the end.

Solitarian_Walker said:

This is one of the best quotes I've ever read.

Bigbird said:
If your parents dont know,you must not be that depressed.

im pretty good at hiding it as much as possible.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im pretty good at hiding it as much as possible.

If you were depressed enough you would be too tired to care.

iiiTeMpeR said:

If you think females can’t be depressed, you’re fucking delusional. Depression is a deeprooted mental illness that comes from a chemical imbalance, not just your shitty situation.

Poison said:
If you think females can’t be depressed, you’re fucking delusional. Depression is a deeprooted mental illness that comes from a chemical imbalance, not just your shitty situation.

Yeah this was proven false god knows how many times. Keep living in your dream world, cuck.

Get banned.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah this was proven false god knows how many times. Keep living in your dream world, cuck.

Get banned.

As an example, a girl I know went through years of physical & sexual abuse at the hands of her father. As a result, she struggled with confidence in high school and dropped out and became a drug addict. Are you telling me her depression is all an act and that she’s living the dream?

They think life is hard because chad doesn't want them or complain about a normal feature they have and act like it's deformed. Fuck, I hate the bitches that do this more than anything. It pisses me off when they get sad or complain about trivial shit. None of them know what it's really like to be depressed or to be a genuinely ugly male. Females have it easy.

Poison said:
As an example, a girl I know went through years of physical & sexual abuse at the hands of her father. As a result, she struggled with confidence in high school and dropped out and became a drug addict. Are you telling me her depression is all an act and that she’s living the dream?

*yawn*
I'm sure the little princess can just go on Tinder and meet Chad cokeheads on there. Why not? Hell she doesn't even need to meet a druggie. She can get Chad Thundercock anytime.

Just lol at females ever having REAL depression. These stupid cunts are always validated
"Oh my god I have depression"

*500000 likes 20000 comments*
"Girl don't worry I'm here for you"

Also will proceed to have hundreds of guys messaging her.

anincelforlifelol said:
*yawn*
I'm sure the little princess can just go on Tinder and meet Chad cokeheads on there. Why not? Hell she doesn't even need to meet a druggie. She can get Chad Thundercock anytime.

Just lol at females ever having REAL depression. These stupid cunts are always validated
"Oh my god I have depression"

*500000 likes 20000 comments*
"Girl don't worry I'm here for you"

Also will proceed to have hundreds of guys messaging her.

Yeah, fuck this board. You’re a fucking sociopath. Literally no basic empathy.

Poison said:
Yeah, fuck this board. You’re a fucking sociopath. Literally no basic empathy.

Sure. Normies and roasties use the term “sociopath” so often lmao. Later cunt. And fuck off this forum. Your 5000 matches are waiting for you.

God I fucking hate you.

There was a study I saw where modern day 18 years old had a higher stress level than 54 year olds (like years back)? I maybe a little off. Even though, I think the olden days were pretty hard to live in.

Yeah, the whole depression thing is a kind of meh... Anyways, they don't see, what we see, its hard for them to ever relate to us.

I usually see those types of post in the OP mentioned in SAS (well... it's a shit place).

idkwattodowithlife said:
There was a study I saw where modern day 18 years old had a higher stress level than 54 year olds (like years back)? I maybe a little off. Even though, I think the olden days were pretty hard to live in.

What's the stress? Not having to work since you're 10? Not dying in a foxhole by artillery fire? Nowadays stresses range from "They're not using my made-up pronouns" to "I ate too many Tide Pods and now I don't feel so good". What's the stress, seriously? Nobody forces you to go 5 figures in debt to pursue a bullshit major; I don't have a college degree and I work as a programmer, I'm the architect of the code framework in my company. Do you know what was "college" for me? Three extra years of work experience. What's the depression? Do you know what's depressing? NOBODY giving a shit about you. Like, NOBODY, for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS, and by NOBODY I don't mean "none of those cute boys that I like, not those icky-icky creepers", I mean fucking NOBODY.

Poison said:

cope.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Sarcasm aside, yes anyone can be depressed. Contrary to belief on here, the causes for serious depression aren’t exclusive to not having sex. In fact, not having sex is probably one of the lowest causes of depression. Yes, both men and women who have sex can get depressed. I know, shocker. “You mean people have it worse than me?? KEK” lol you guys are so ridiculous sometimes

Zielony4 said:

They can but it's generally about stupid shit like not liking their Tinder matches.

FACEandLMS said:
Zielony4 said:
They can but it's generally about stupid shit like not liking their Tinder matches.

This. Their problems are always so infantile.

Furlytheghost said:
Sarcasm aside, yes anyone can be depressed. Contrary to belief on here, the causes for serious  depression aren’t exclusive to not having sex. In fact, not having sex is probably one of the lowest causes of depression. Yes, both men and women who have sex can get depressed. I know, shocker. “You mean people have it worse than me?? KEK” lol you guys are so ridiculous sometimes

cope

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

No I used to do research on unipolar depression, it’s just something I’m interested and involved in. so I know actual facts and not just speaking out of my ass like most people.

Daily reminder that males commit suicide at 3 to 4 times the rate of females, depending on the country.

Female has "depression" = Everyone sad

Male has depression = Everybody laugh