Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Muh fused plates"

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

3'8" at 18 to over 7ft at the time of his death

Manlets should stop being high inhib cucks and take drugs now, specifically HGH and AIs

3'8" at 18 to over 7ft at the time of his death

View attachment 107811

Manlets should stop being high inhib cucks and take drugs now, specifically HGH and AIs
Just die of gigantic heart bro.

I'm 157cm at 26 years old, for example If I were to take HGH only my torso will grow, as you can see in his photo is torso is as big as his legs he had a bit of luck that the disease managed to hit him when his growth plates were still active.

Next time I head to the doctor's office I'm going to see if he can prescribe Somatropin.

I'm 157cm at 26 years old, for example If I were to take HGH only my torso will grow, as you can see in his photo is torso is as big as his legs he had a bit of luck that the disease managed to hit him when his growth plates were still active.
yeah that seems dangerous

Are there drugs which increase your facial attractiveness?

Are there drugs which increase your facial attractiveness?
Buckshot
Apply orally. Wait 9 months to see results.
If result is not desired repeat first step

In 2014 I went from 160 cm to 167, through hypnosis routine. It took for me 11 months and I was 21. But the hypnotherapist which helped me died in 2015, since then I coul'd not do it alone anymore, maybe I need to meditate more.

In 2014 I went from 160 cm to 167, through hypnosis routine. It took for me 11 months and I was 21. But the hypnotherapist which helped me died in 2015, since then I coul'd not do it alone anymore, maybe I need to meditate more.
Just record a tape saying "just grow taller br0" for 30min and listen to it before going to sleep

puberty lol

Fuckin horrific.

He looks like a transvestite slender man tho

hunter?

fasting can increase growth hormones for free

fasting can increase growth hormones for free
Yes I did a lot fasting in this year. But I don't believe it was growth spurt as some said. In this case I truly believe in the power of the mind.

bro im sorry that is truly awful. :incel:

damn that guy is ugly

just tumourmax bro

but seriously after living the first 19 years of his life as a male dwarf I bet he didn't mind the side effects of his huge growth

lifefuel for dwarfcels

He looks hideous but I bet foids would wet their panties simply because of his height and nothing else.

Also has huge hands, which is a proven foid aphrodisiac.