Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh internalized racism

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
ZPGK9_3
Bastethotep 7 hours ago #73546
Not all incels are white, but the incel community is most certainly extremely xenophobic.
It primarily takes the form of a segregationist sexual possessiveness according to which women of your ethnicity belong to the men of said ethnicity and exogamous women are “race traitors” - which does not necessarily require the designation of “superior” and “inferior” races.
Nevertheless, antisemitism, racial pseudoscience and bog-standard Western racism is rampant and completely accepted as well.
As for the “ethnics” in the incel community, they do not refute the racism accusations. For one thing, as I said, the primary form of racism among incels works well with “seperate but equal”. For another, it’s entirely possible to be bigotted against one’s own demographic - and with incels, you don’t even need the usual “I am not like all those Other X!”: Incels being the ultimate expression of chauvinism paradoxically actually demonising men in order to make excuses for bad men, self-pitying internalised racism fits in perfectly - and indeed, this is exactly what we see in “ethnicels”.

@ReturnOfSaddam @Gymcelled

Internalized racism? I’d say my racism is pretty external

also wtf are they talking about ethnics attack us every day they are covering for @FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel

They are covering for you banchod
Implying I'm self hating like tehgymgaycel420 isn't covering for me, it's an insult.
Quit crying and reading fstdt

also wtf are they talking about ethnics attack us every day they are covering for @FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel
Lmao yeah your racism is "external" other than the fact that you're too much of a pussy to even leave your house let alone actually express your views :feelskek: typical stormfrontcel. You are terrified of ethnics lmao

Pure mental gynastics of this soy

I don’t even hate my race

I hate all races

I just hate people in general

I really wanna watch the world end and laugh while everything everyone loves burns away
:feelsPop:

WN is a cope that never works

BLM is Cope when I’m more likely to get shot by the niggas at the gas station then any of @BummerDrummer white 4chan warriors

I just wanna see everyone die a long slow painful DEATH

tbhngldedsrs

Pure mental gynastics of this soy
Remember these are the people that want you to shut up and feel entitled to lecture you that they know about how you really think.

Lmao yeah your racism is "external" other than the fact that you're too much of a pussy to even leave your house let alone actually express your views :feelskek: typical stormfrontcel. You are terrified of ethnics lmao
20200821 171246

you can't take satanists seriously about anything, especially on the questions of women and race.
they worship women and would like to give them carte blanche to do whatever they please, (even murder their babies, since it's "natural" and women represent fertility and nature's will) so the current political climate is very accommodating to them.
that's why they don't understand the concept of race traitorism when it comes to women, their objects of worship.
plus they think men are "destroyers" and women are "creators," when in fact it is the opposite.

(i'm assuming this cuck is a satanist b/c of his username.)

Yeah my racism is external. That’s why I display flags and go to confederate monuments. You’re such a white cuck. I’m gonna lol when the progressive paramilitary make you bend the knee and force you to suck a replica mold of George Floyd’s dick for reparations infront of your ancestors and family lineage members in the afterlife to see. Then I hope you can still say “m-m-muh nat sees bad!”

Atleast we’re not speaking german right?

View: https://youtu.be/bdCXxUxI-WE

you can't take satanists seriously about anything, especially on the questions of women and race.
they worship women and would like to give them carte blanche to do whatever they please, (even murder their babies, since it's "natural" and women represent fertility and nature's will) so the current political climate is very accommodating to them.
that's why they don't understand the concept of race traitorism when it comes to women, their objects of worship.
plus they think men are "destroyers" and women are "creators," when in fact it is the opposite.

(i'm assuming this cuck is a satanist b/c of his username.)
Also these hypocrites will say nothing when women openly insult millions of men and say one particular race of men is better than other races of men (ie "white boys only", "brown men :feelspuke:") but will be outraged if a man says he doesn't really prefer a certain race of women and prefers to date a woman of a different race.

Yeah my racism is external. That’s why I display flags and go to confederate monuments. You’re such a white cuck. I’m gonna lol when the progressive paramilitary make you bend the knee and force you to suck a replica mold of George Floyd’s dick for reparations infront of your ancestors and family lineage members in the afterlife to see. Then I hope you can still say “m-m-muh nat sees bad!”
You "display flags" in your room which nobody other than your parents have entered in the past 20 years and going to "confederate monuments" is NOT THE SAME AS ACTUALLY VOICING YOUR OPINION LMAO.

I love how you didn't deny it, because you KNOW what I'm saying is true. You know you're a terrified, sheltered stormfrontcel. Proud of his race as a fucking incel :lul: what a fucking bitch. You KNOW you start stuttering and sweating whenever somebody asks your political views.

based

Also these hypocrites will say nothing when women openly insult millions of men and say one particular race of men is better than other races of men (ie "white boys only", "brown men :feelspuke:") but will be outraged if a man says he doesn't really prefer a certain race of women and prefers to date a woman of a different race.
in the case of satanists, that comes from an exaltation of women over men due to their worship of Eve, who freed mankind from God's oppressive paradise (representing evil patriarchy). they seek to establish a gynocracy that excuses all manner of evil (which they do not believe in) on the part of women so that men can become whipping boys for women to insert crucifixes into their ass in the guise of ritual magic.

the connection is obvious. the normal population of males today are adopting the ideals of satanism without knowing that they are following satan. it's a secular version of an already secular "religion," and satanism is gaining wide purchase in the world under the benevolent guise of gynocracy. when men allow their whores to peg them and act as yes-men to all women, they are following the ideals that say "no" to Eden, no to Paradise, in favor of worshiping a fleshly, evil goddess in the form of Eve the whore.

in the case of satanists, that comes from an exaltation of women over men due to their worship of Eve, who freed mankind from God's oppressive paradise (representing evil patriarchy). they seek to establish a gynocracy that excuses all manner of evil (which they do not believe in) on the part of women so that men can become whipping boys for women to insert crucifixes into their ass in the guise of ritual magic.

the connection is obvious. the normal population of males today are adopting the ideals of satanism without knowing that they are following satan. it's a secular version of an already secular "religion," and satanism is gaining wide purchase in the world under the benevolent guise of gynocracy. when men allow their whores to peg them and act as yes-men to all women, they are following the ideals that say "no" to Eden, no to Paradise, in favor of worshiping a fleshly, evil goddess in the form of Eve the whore.
Whatever religion these people claim to be whether Satanist, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist etc. they reveal through their actions and double standards that above else they hold women as a group sacrosanct and believe that any criticism or anything that could unflattering portray women as a group is blasphemy.

Whatever religion these people claim to be whether Satanist, Christian, Islamic they reveal through their actions that above else they hold women as a group sancrosanct and believe that any criticism or anything that could unflattering portray women as a group is blasphemy.
Yes, but the most widely accepted secular system of liberal thought most resembles the precepts of Satanism (the least "religious" religion) in modern times, something cucks are not willing to acknowledge.
Satanism is also by far the most "feminist" religion in their view of women as living goddesses who should not be blasphemed against.

Last edited:
You "display flags" in your room which nobody other than your parents have entered in the past 20 years and going to "confederate monuments" is NOT THE SAME AS ACTUALLY VOICING YOUR OPINION LMAO.
Yeah it is. Going to protest, riots gatherings etc is literally voicing your opinion publicly. What the fuck? Autism.
I love how you didn't deny it, because you KNOW what I'm saying is true. You know you're a terrified, sheltered stormfrontcel. Proud of his race as a fucking incel :lul: what a fucking bitch. You KNOW you start stuttering and sweating whenever somebody asks your political views.
Yeah I am proud of my race because my forefathers helped and built something for their descendants to be proud of. Same thing goes with heritage and traditions I have. I guess you’re not proud of your family then? Either you’re super cucked or extremely ignorant and rash.

Yes, but the most widely accepted secular system of liberal thought most resembles Satanism (the least "religious" religion) in modern times, something cucks are not willing to acknowledge.
A key phrase in the Satanic Bible is "do what thou whilt"

Yet this obviously doesn't apply to doing such things as expressing unflattering views about women as a group online. So it's not so much Satanism as it is the clear bias in favor of women as a group that pervades every aspect of these people's beliefs.

A key phrase in the Satanic Bible is "do what thou whilt"

Yet this obviously doesn't apply to doing such things as expressing unflattering views about women as a group online. So it's not so much Satanism as it is the clear bias in favor of women as a group that pervades every aspect of these people's beliefs.
No, check out the articles on Satanism and feminism and Eve worship.
The Satanic Bible isn't the full text; there is no central "bible" for the religion, but a constellation of texts that form doctrine for different groups.
"Do what thou whilt" is CLEARLY an impossible maxim to follow under any system of thought. There are various exceptions to the rule. You are not allowed to randomly kill things because all life has various types of essence that is sacred to Earth and it is forbidden to trespass against.
And you can't deny that "do what thou whilt" does apply to women nowadays.
We can call it selective Satanism.

Yeah it is. Going to protest, riots gatherings etc is literally voicing your opinion publicly. What the fuck? Autism.

Yeah I am proud of my race because my forefathers helped and built something for their descendants to be proud of. Same thing goes with heritage and traditions I have. I guess you’re not proud of your family then? Either you’re super cucked or extremely ignorant and rash.
So what have you done in your life to bring pride to your race? What have you built? You seem to be riding on the back of your ancestors achievements with nothing of your own. (No offense)

No, check out the articles on Satanism and feminism and Eve worship.
The Satanic Bible isn't the full text; there is no central "bible" for the religion, but a constellation of texts that form doctrine for different groups.
"Do what thou whilt" is CLEARLY an impossible maxim to follow under any system of thought. There are various exceptions to the rule. You are not allowed to randomly kill things because all life has various types of essence that is sacred to Earth and it is forbidden to trespass against.
And you can't deny that "do what thou whilt" does apply to women nowadays.
Yeah "do what thou whilt" does apply to women these days but it's not just limited to Satanism. Any opposition against women from religions is at best lip service and largely ineffectual.
Just look at how easily rules forbidding female pastors and women speaking in church were circumvented in many churches and how Islam has now been claimed to be a feminist religion by some feminists.
We can call it selective Satanism.
Just like selective Christianity (aka Paul was a misogynist so we can just ignore that part of the Bible)

Yeah "do what thou whilt" does apply to women these days but it's not just limited to Satanism. Any opposition against women from religions is at best lip service and largely ineffectual.
Just look at how easily rules forbidding female pastors and women speaking in church were circumvented in many churches and how Islam has now been claimed to be a feminist religion by some feminists.

Just like selective Christianity (aka Paul was a misogynist so we can just ignore that part of the Bible)
yeah, religions are losing a lot of power.
all the churches are going against their own holy texts now, which is fucked if you realize that they were written by their respective infallible gods.
"lip service" is what i would call it as well.
but satanists are doing the least of this "lip service," if i had to guess, instead just adhering more or less to their ideals, especially foid satanists.

Last edited:
So what have you done in your life to bring pride to your race? What have you built? You seem to be riding on the back of your ancestors achievements with nothing of your own. (No offense)
Well you don’t have to do something prideful, but you do have to uphold the system. Really being mindful of said race and appreciating your race is that in a way, among other things like making your voice heard as a white man.

you don’t have to be Napoleon himself to win the napoleonic wars

The world lost ww2

Well you don’t have to do something prideful, but you do have to uphold the system. Really being mindful of said race and appreciating your race is that in a way, among other things like making your voice heard as a white man.

you don’t have to be Napoleon himself to win the napoleonic wars
Why would you appreciate the race that scorns you? Also, do you have siblings?

Last edited:
Why would you appreciate the race that scorns you?
This has all been answered already but that fallacy isn’t true.

What you’re talking about, “the race” are simply people who don’t have racial pride. You can be white sure, but are you *white*. White whites, as in those who do take pride in their heritage, race etc. they treat me with mutual respect. Just because I have pride in my race and respect my race does not mean I have pride and respect the progressive cuckold that thinks race doesn’t exist or that has never even known their father.

Last edited:
I don’t even hate my race
race is cope, it's all about looks.
This has all been answered already but that fallacy isn’t true.

What you’re talking about, “the race” are simply people who don’t have racial pride. You can be white sure, but are you *white*. White whites, as in those who do take pride in their heritage, race etc. they treat me with mutual respect. Just because I have pride in my race and respect my race does not mean I have pride and respect the progressive cuckold that thinks race doesn’t exist or that has never even known their father.
cope, people dont actually care about race, they care about looks. When they think of fellow white man, they mean one that doesnt make them repulsed to look at or want to be seen with. Nazis/BlackPanthers/Zionists all want subhumans dead.

ZPGK9_3
Bastethotep 7 hours ago #73546
Not all incels are white, but the incel community is most certainly extremely xenophobic.
hm. I don't think so. At least not in the way the average joe understands 'xenophobia'

Xenophobia is not an opinion or a perspective. It's not a fear or a hatred of an outgroup.
It's a deflection of hatred from the actual target of hate onto the path of weakest resistance.
Since foids are the singular or at least primary cause of discrimination against men but also enjoy immunity to critique, the criticism instead targets those whom it is allowed to target. A person with xenophobia thus simply is either of 2 cases: Either they suffer from not enough blackpill or truth. Or they realists and rather prefer to attack feasible targets rather than foids which would only equate to a fight between david and goliath.

If you removed the causes of their discrimination within the ingroup, i.e. the discrimination from women, the xenophobia disappears without a trace. Ofc this is theoretical because such a society has never existed. Women have thus far always been allowed to exert their influences over men in all kinds of discriminatory ways. Which was the reason why older civilisations had to restrict their bullying rampages. With the technical means that we have now it is a different story. We can finally make this world a better place again. All we need to do is to trust in Gates and his plans to kill, sterilise and subjugate women.

With the quantum dot dye technology we can give these animals tags for tracking. And then centrally plan out precisely which foid ought to be assigned to which man. Algorithms that calculate our best genetic fits. I believe in the revolutionising possibilities of big tech and the jewish male-only free masonry.

If a few billion humans have to die, so what?
Cleanse these overly optimistic religious people off the earth, they still cling to trad wives and don't realise they are just cuckolds who are being used.
Begone elderly! Your generation can rot in hell. You failed this generation and all further generations. Thanks for feminism, I guess?
Away with all the middle and lower classes of society. And if incels have to sacrifice themselves for this, I'm ready. Cleanse all away. I'll gladly be a martyr for a society where men don't have to be fodder for foids, their stupid bigotry and their stupid wars any longer.

When they start to sell tests and vaccinations in public, I'll bulk buy them and offer them to people for free. May they never reproduce. May they share our fate, the fate they wished upon others. Justice above all

tru, women hates this and INSTANTLY will call such thing as a racism
only solution for this is ban all race mixing unless you will fully accept multiculturalism