Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious muh "moralfag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you eat meat, OP? If you do, then, you wouldn't mind being killed and eaten?
I assume you will say this is different, since they are animals, but remember that many here view foids as being on the level of animals.
Not saying I necessarily put forward this argument, but it's something you must consider.

"If you have no morals or virtues, what are you mad at the world, society or femoids for?"

I'm mad at them because they have what I want, and because they have treated me like shit. I do not blame them, I do not feel 'wronged', like ER did, as I believe no one deserves anything, and that the only law of the universe that matters is power... that the strong thrive, and the weak will suffer. I am the weak. But, that does not mean I shouldn't feel bitter and angry, I am free to do so. It is an unreasonable, selfish anger, sure, but so what? It is a natural response.
I don't believe in morals. Unless you are religious, you cannot truly believe in morals. If I could get away with it, maybe I would kill, steal, rape, and whatever else, as much as I wanted. But I am the weak, and the strong will punish me if I do these things. That is why I don't, and that is why others do not, too. Fear, of those with power. It's what holds the society together, fear, not morals.
You can see it here, your reasoning as to why we should not do these things is, "you cannot complain if Tyrone rapes you, if you have raped", and that is true, you cannot complain. But what if Tyrone could not rape us? Are they still morals if we only follow them out of fear of the bigger fish?

---

Really great point but to me it's not as deep as that.

IMO morals are just standards of behaviour that people follow, and I really think they are necessary for a functioning civilisation which I think most humans want to be part of (albeit with better control of foids). People follow them because they need to to prevent killing each other; we have an ingrained need to be part of a human society so it's almost a moot point whether morals are 'truly believed' because they will have to be developed for any group of people to cooperate and trust each other. Plus even in religion people basically follow rules for fear of the 'bigger fish' (which would be eternal punishment).

IMO morals are just standards of behaviour that people follow, and I really think they are necessary for a functioning civilisation which I think most humans want to be part of (albeit with better control of foids). People follow them because they need to to prevent killing each other; we have an ingrained need to be part of a human society so it's almost a moot point whether morals are 'truly believed' because they will have to be developed for any group of people to cooperate and trust each other. Plus even in religion people basically follow rules for fear of the 'bigger fish' (which would be eternal punishment).

I agree, standards of behavior is what they are. Many do not see them as that, though, and instead have grander delusions involving 'good' and 'evil', and all that spiritual crap, rather than seeing them as basic, rational laws that are necessary for us to prosper.
Not totally related, but here is an interesting explanation of things relating to these standards. I have to make a post about it soon.

morals are only for the protection of women

if a guy gets raped, no one cares. no male has anything to gain from having morals because no one will give a shit about him one way or another.

there are already no morals when it comes to men. once again, no one gives a shit if an incel is murdered/raped

morals are only for the protection of women

if a guy gets raped, no one cares. no male has anything to gain from having morals because no one will give a shit about him one way or another.

there are already no morals when it comes to men. once again, no one gives a shit if an incel is murdered/raped

What about Tyler Down from 13 reasons why?

>then there's the pedocels that think attraction to pre-pubescent children is normal
I don't see users here claiming that it's ok to be attracted to literal children. Now, If you are talking about being attracted to jbs, it's a different thing.

>then there's the pedocels that think attraction to pre-pubescent children is normal
I don't see users here claiming that it's ok to be attracted to literal children. Now, If you are talking about being attracted to jbs, it's a different thing.

I literally quoted someone that does that.

I literally quoted someone that does that.
One person is not, enough. When people say that incels are pedophiles, they are talking about the fact that many incels find jbs attractive.

One person is not, enough. When people say that incels are pedophiles, they are talking about the fact that many incels find jbs attractive.

I'm talking about actual pedophiles and there were a few in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.