Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious muh "moralfag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
Moral relativism is the biggest cope in the book. You are basically telling people they can't denounce morals because they are all equal.
But why should I be tolerant of things I disagree with? There are no objective morals, right - SO what is wrong with me disagreeing with your morals and voicing it? Because there are no objective morals to you, you can't even object to me having morals, JFL.

Yes, rape of femoids is just them having sex with people they aren't attracted to but I'm sure all the people saying muh moralfag have no problem getting ravaged for hours everyday by Tyrone. You guys clearly don't mind your anus being split into shreds by him.

Then there's the pedocels that think attraction to pre-pubescent children is normal:
Bluepilled cuck. They should be fucked in silence so you can hear their pelvis crack

Why do people think things don't go both ways? I hope you enjoy getting your pelvis shattered into 5 pieces at the age of 6 by this guy:
pope_funny.jpg

The truth is saying "moralfug IT cuck" is just virtue-signalling inception. You want to virtue signal that you're above virtue signallers because you don't have virtues. But the truth is YOU DO. You want a femoid to yourself. You don't like whores being hypergamous and you want a girlfriend.

Don't bullshit me with this moralfag cope whenever you're doing something degenerate then get mad when someone else is. If you have no morals or virtues, what are you mad at the world, society or femoids for? Stop crying and request your ban, already.

Morals are for people who have sex. You're a virgin and genetic trash. If you feel bad about an incel fucking a jb, then you should also feel bad about a foid getting raped. Oh you do? Then what are you doing here lad?

but what's wrong with being a moral fag, no morals bro.

in fact why don't you come over here so i can make a few more scars, nothing wrong right?
Morals are for people who have sex. You're a virgin and genetic trash. If you feel bad about an incel fucking a jb, then you should also feel bad about a foid getting raped. Oh you do? Then what are you doing here lad?

cope. i am obviously not crying and feeling upset over anything bad that happens but that doesn't mean i agree with it.

i didn't know wanting females to be raped (daily reminder you are a cuck for enjoying females getting ravaged by other guys), was a requirement to be an incel.

also giga low iq reply, jb =/= pre-pubescent girl.

in fact why don't you come over here so i can make a few more scars, nothing wrong right?
anyone that doesn't agree with me being an inception styled virtue signaler is a fag

If you rape someone, then you should also be prepared to be raped. Feelings are irrelevant.
Do to others as you would have them do to you

>Says there is no objective inherent moral value system
>Has to enjoy it
Going strong

cope. i am obviously not crying and feeling upset over anything bad that happens but that doesn't mean i agree with it.

i didn't know wanting females to be raped (daily reminder you are a cuck for enjoying females getting ravaged by other guys), was a requirement to be an incel.

also giga low iq reply, jb =/= pre-pubescent girl.
I'd have some beautiful morals if I were rewarded for it. But what's the point of having morals when Chad with no morals gets prime pussy for being attractive? Morals are a social construct. I'm not sober so go easy on me, but how cucked are you to care about being a good human bean while foids suck asshole's dicks because they're good looking? It doesn't make sense.

>Says there is no objective inherent moral value system
>Has to enjoy it
Going strong

you should have no problem with it whether you enjoy it or not.

because i agree and yet we all act contrary to it and hold our personal moral system. the problem is when you condemn others for having one while keeping your own.
I'd have some beautiful morals if I were rewarded for it. But what's the point of having morals when Chad with no morals gets prime pussy for being attractive? Morals are a social construct. I'm not sober so go easy on me, but how cucked are you to care about being a good human bean while foids suck asshole's dicks because they're good looking? It doesn't make sense.

i'm saying that you have morals anyway. you're just decieving yourself. read OP again.

i'm saying that you have morals anyway. you're just decieving yourself. read OP again.
This.

I sincerely doubt most here don't have some sort of moral value system. His post is more along the lines of "it's fine so long as it's not happening to me", but with that omitted.

you should have no problem with it whether you enjoy it or not.

because i agree and yet we all act contrary to it and hold our personal moral system. the problem is when you condemn others for having one while keeping your own.
We can't get rid of our instincts, we criticize foids for being shallow but we all know that everyone is instinctual shallow and you can't get rid of it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

OP you don't get it.
If there was a proper system in place right now, like patriarchy, I would gladly follow all the required rules because I would be proportionally rewarded for it.
Since that is not the case I will follow my own rules - nihilism, rape, murder, gov. money leech, and whatever else makes the current system implode.
And yes, you and whoever supports your opinion, is a cuck

We can't get rid of our instincts, we criticize foids for being shallow but we all know that everyone is instinctual shallow and you can't get rid of it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

exactly so why can't we criticise pedocels without MUH MORALFAG. MUH MORALFAG.
OP you don't get it.
If there was a proper system in place right now, like patriarchy, I would gladly follow all the required rules because I would be proportionally rewarded for it.
Since that is not the case I will follow my own rules - nihilism, rape, murder, gov. money leech, and whatever else makes the current system implode.
And yes, you and whoever supports your opinion, is a cuck

anarchy is cope. incels never end up on top.

exactly so why can't we criticise pedocels without MUH MORALFAG. MUH MORALFAG.
Oh well I actually am not in line with the pedocels. I literally just asked one time why there are so many pedocels and a whole bunch of them got extremely triggered by it. Calling me every name in the book and stuff. Meanwhile saying I'm the triggered one JFL.

Oh well I actually am not in line with the pedocels. I literally just asked one time why there are so many pedocels and a whole bunch of them got extremely triggered by it. Calling me every name in the book and stuff. Meanwhile saying I'm the triggered one JFL.

jfl the truth is they are hypocrites.

Do you eat meat, OP? If you do, then, you wouldn't mind being killed and eaten?
I assume you will say this is different, since they are animals, but remember that many here view foids as being on the level of animals.
Not saying I necessarily put forward this argument, but it's something you must consider.

"If you have no morals or virtues, what are you mad at the world, society or femoids for?"

I'm mad at them because they have what I want, and because they have treated me like shit. I do not blame them, I do not feel 'wronged', like ER did, as I believe no one deserves anything, and that the only law of the universe that matters is power... that the strong thrive, and the weak will suffer. I am the weak. But, that does not mean I shouldn't feel bitter and angry, I am free to do so. It is an unreasonable, selfish anger, sure, but so what? It is a natural response.
I don't believe in morals. Unless you are religious, you cannot truly believe in morals. If I could get away with it, maybe I would kill, steal, rape, and whatever else, as much as I wanted. But I am the weak, and the strong will punish me if I do these things. That is why I don't, and that is why others do not, too. Fear, of those with power. It's what holds the society together, fear, not morals.
You can see it here, your reasoning as to why we should not do these things is, "you cannot complain if Tyrone rapes you, if you have raped", and that is true, you cannot complain. But what if Tyrone could not rape us? Are they still morals if we only follow them out of fear of the bigger fish?

You can see it here, your reasoning as to why we should not do these things is, "you cannot complain if Tyrone rapes you, if you have raped", and that is true, you cannot complain. But what if Tyrone could not rape us? Are they still morals if we only follow them out of fear of the bigger fish?
I think you partially misunderstand, but I can't speak for the OP.

In my case I'm not restrained entirely due to fear, I think about "what if I was being raped" and realize that said hypothetical person would be in the same situation as the one I imagined in my head.

Do you eat meat, OP? If you do, then, you wouldn't mind being killed and eaten?
I assume you will say this is different, since they are animals, but remember that many here view foids as being on the level of animals.
Not saying I necessarily put forward this argument, but it's something you must consider.

"If you have no morals or virtues, what are you mad at the world, society or femoids for?"

I'm mad at them because they have what I want, and because they have treated me like shit. I do not blame them, I do not feel 'wronged', like ER did, as I believe no one deserves anything, and that the only law of the universe that matters is power... that the strong thrive, and the weak will suffer. I am the weak. But, that does not mean I shouldn't feel bitter and angry, I am free to do so. It is an unreasonable, selfish anger, sure, but so what? It is a natural response.
I don't believe in morals. Unless you are religious, you cannot truly believe in morals. If I could get away with it, maybe I would kill, steal, rape, and whatever else, as much as I wanted. But I am the weak, and the strong will punish me if I do these things. That is why I don't, and that is why others do not, too. Fear, of those with power. It's what holds the society together, fear, not morals.

Tbh beasts are not on the same level as humans and calling femoids non-human is an obvious cope. But if a lion mauled me to death and ate me, I wouldn't like it but I would have no moral problem with it if I viewed lions on the same level as humans.

I think you partially misunderstand, but I can't speak for the OP.

In my case I'm not restrained entirely due to fear, I think about "what if I was being raped" and realize that said hypothetical person would be in the same situation as the one I imagined in my head.

Hm, I'm not sure where I stand on this issue, I'm unable to put it into words yet. I'll have to consider it more.

Tbh beasts are not on the same level as humans and calling femoids non-human is an obvious cope. But if a lion mauled me to death and ate me, I wouldn't like it but I would have no moral problem with it if I viewed lions on the same level as humans.
I disagree with you here. I don't think beasts are below humans. They are weaker, so we dominate and use them, but they have have the same core emotions and instincts as humans. They are less than us intellectually, sure, so you may view them as less because of that, but do you also apply the same rules to stupid humans, to down syndrome mental cases?
No, because you think, it is not his fault he is like that, and I would not want someone to treat me as less if I were in his position.. this could be due to naturally having sympathy for those of your own species, however. Biologically, having the same sympathetic reaction to non-humans would be a hindrance to survival, so it is not built in, and thats why we feel nothing when we see them suffer, as opposed to fellow people. I take it you understand that..
In which case, I ask you, why are animals below us?

Hm, I'm not sure where I stand on this issue, I'm unable to put it into words yet. I'll have to consider it more.

I disagree with you here. I don't think beasts are below humans. They are weaker, so we dominate and use them, but they have have the same core emotions and instincts as humans. They are less than us intellectually, sure, so you may view them as less because of that, but do you also apply the same rules to stupid humans, to down syndrome mental cases?
No, because you think, it is not his fault he is like that, and I would not want someone to treat me as less if I were in his position.. this could be due to naturally having sympathy for those of your own species, however. Biologically, having the same sympathetic reaction to non-humans would be a hindrance to survival, so it is not built in, and thats why we feel nothing when we see them suffer, as opposed to fellow people. I take it you understand that..

religion tbh. only way you can have morals and be consistent somewhat.

religion tbh. only way you can have morals and be consistent somewhat.
Aha! And there we have it. Morals can only exist with religion.
With this in mind, it changes the context of your original post. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, religion is necessary for morals to be consistent in anyway. The issue is, I am not religious, and neither are most incels. I almost wish I was, but I cannot force myself to believe in God, just as I cannot force myself to believe in Santa.. so what do you say to us? Where is our incentive to behave, aside from fear? Where is our proof that we are above animals, morally? There is none.
I don't dislike you for being religious, and I would not deny you your morals, but keep in mind, what the world looks like, from a nihilist such as ours' perspective, because your reasoning works different for us.

The fact that you felt the need to make this thread means you take this forum way too seriously.

I personally wouldn't say all humans are above animals, at least not in an operative sense, as a difference of intelligence alone is not one of fundamental process. Rather, I'd say the capacity by which I'll prove the difference is the same that allows us to willingly kill ourselves. An animal can't deny it's body's directives, humans can, and therein you'll discover the true difference.

Rapecels and Pedocels are fake. Raping a kid/woman is like zero effort. There is no reason for them to be incels. If you're a pedo/rapist and an "incel", you're being a virgin by your own choice. Rape and Pedophilia is a cope. A nasty ass cope
This.

I sincerely doubt most here don't have some sort of moral value system. His post is more along the lines of "it's fine so long as it's not happening to me", but with that omitted.
This

I don't really care about morals. I'll do whatever immoral thing I like provided I can get away with it and I won't call out other incels for "bad" morals because that's just retarded. You really think they care? This is a place to vent JFL. But I myself will sure as hell will keep my guard up all the time to prevent any of these morally "bad" things from happening to me. Simple as that.

An animal can't deny it's body's directives, humans can, and therein you'll discover the true difference.
That's true. Although, I wouldn't say that puts us in a higher position than them, just, a different one.

High IQ. Morality is cope. "I am very nice to foids" "she is too drunk" "she said no" COOOOPE

Aha! And there we have it. Morals can only exist with religion.
With this in mind, it changes the context of your original post. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, religion is necessary for morals to be consistent in anyway. The issue is, I am not religious, and neither are most incels. I almost wish I was, but I cannot force myself to believe in God, just as I cannot force myself to believe in Santa.. so what do you say to us? Where is our incentive to behave, aside from fear? Where is our proof that we are above animals, morally? There is none.
I don't dislike you for being religious, and I would not deny you your morals, but keep in mind, what the world looks like, from a nihilist such as ours' perspective, because your reasoning works different for us.

it doesn't because i didn't mention religion. i simply said that if you don't have objective morals, you are running on your own moral system, but so is everyone else but the truth is you expect none of those "bad" things to happen to you so many here are just hypocrites.

lmao i am not arguing for people to behave and follow society - i just hope people stop coping by saying "moralfag" when they are inadvertently "moralfagging" themselves.

this is literally a soyboy statement, like no kidding with your username dude. you wouldnt be raped, thats the point of it. the golden rule, the dont say anything unless you have something nice to say, the treat others like how you want to be treated, is bluepill cuckery. its literally what little bottom feeders use as cope. if you raped some fucker, you would not magically be higher chance of getting raped. idk what type of strange mysticism you believe in, but if you went out raping in hidden places no evidence etc, your chances of being raped is actually no higher dude.

I don't really care about morals. I'll do whatever immoral thing I like provided I can get away with it and I won't call out other incels for "bad" morals because that's just retarded. You really think they care? This is a place to vent JFL. But I myself will sure as hell will keep my guard up all the time to prevent any of these morally "bad" things from happening to me. Simple as that.
High IQ. Same here brother

Ok cuck whatever you say

Morality is cope. I will do whatever I want as long as I can get away with it.
Virgin bluepillers are very cope. This is largely due to their high level of morality. Morality is cope. Thus, OP is coping phaggot

its literally what little bottom feeders use as cope. if you raped some fucker, you would not magically be higher chance of getting raped. idk what type of strange mysticism you believe in, but if you went out raping in hidden places no evidence etc, your chances of being raped is actually no higher dude.
You missed my point, it has nothing to do with a perceived higher chance of being raped. I simply think that because I wouldn't want to be put in that position, that it's also wrong to do to others.

Not sure why you think I meant I would be actually more likely to be raped if I were a rapist, but what I'm saying is that I just think it's wrong from a moral standpoint. Perhaps I need to work on my wording.

You missed my point, it has nothing to do with a perceived higher chance of being raped. I simply think that because I wouldn't want to be put in that position, that it's also wrong to do to others.

Not sure why you think I meant I would be actually more likely to be raped if I were a rapist, but what I'm saying is that I just think it's wrong from a moral standpoint. Perhaps I need to work on my wording.
the thing is bud, your chance of being fucked in the ass is the same as if you were fucking other asses. you even admit. that you think its wrong from a moral standpoint doesnt decrease your odds of being fucked in ass, like youve already said. so saying "i wouldnt want to be fucked in ass so i dont fuck in ass" doesnt work, as like youve already said for yourself, your chances of ass rape is equal in either circumstance. no, you wouldnt like to be fucked in ass, but you still very well could be, so thats not actually a reason to not rape as it doesnt have anything to do with your chances of being raped. i.e. "i dont want to be raped" does not change with raping. you cannot use as an argument something that has nothing to do with increasing/decreasing your chance of being raped.

that leaves just general empathizing with the victim. so you could say that you dont rape people because you think people should not be raped. go you buddy. you dont think humans should be raped, i dont think humans should have to live a fucking shit tier incel life of constantly being shit on at every instance, living a fucking horrid wreached existence. wheres your humanitarianism now?

i think you have a case of stockholm syndrome

that leaves just general empathizing with the victim. so you could say that you dont rape people because you think people should not be raped. go you buddy. you dont think humans should be raped, i dont think humans should have to live a fucking shit tier incel life of constantly being shit on at every instance, living a fucking horrid wreached existence. wheres your humanitarianism now?
You raping a foid doesn't remove any of your previous pain, it just makes everything worse. If you truly only wanted sex, not validation or anything that goes along with it, you could just hire a prostitute. Revolting violently against the world isn't going to help anyone, least of all you.

i think you have a case of stockholm syndrome
Why, because I don't advocate the torture of torturers?

You raping a foid doesn't remove any of your previous pain, it just makes everything worse. If you truly only wanted sex, not validation or anything that goes along with it, you could just hire a prostitute. Revolting violently against the world isn't going to help anyone, least of all you.

Why, because I don't advocate the torture of torturers?
i personally wouldnt go out raping people in the streets, but i can see how people get to a mental breakpoint and do it. you obviously wouldnt be using these high order rationalization processes if you got to the point of raping dude. it would be primal level functioning. no thought

Pretty much everyone is a cognitivist at heart. They'll wax on about how morality doesn't exist but then turn around and say how awful it is that x happened. JFL

i personally wouldnt go out raping people in the streets, but i can see how people get to a mental breakpoint and do it.
I can see it as well, doesn't justify it though.

you obviously wouldnt be using these high order rationalization processes if you got to the point of raping dude. it would be primal level functioning. no thought
Speak for yourself. I used to obsessed with revenge fantasies, thought about going ER years ago. At the end of the day it's just completely pointless, projecting pain doesn't decrease it, it does the exact opposite.

If I do in fact reach the point you're describing, then I'll rope.

It's' over for pedocels

It’s funny that the vast majority of anti- “pedo” cels happily support degenerate premarital sex, race mixing, and other immoral policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.