Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muh personality is very easy to debunk

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
If personality do get you laid,then we wont make fun on nice guys.

The existence of a meme culture making fun of a man who act according to conventional morality to woo a foid indicates that it is a failed dating strategy.

"We laugh at nice guys because their niceness are not genuine"
That is bullshit.Most human beings act nice not because an inherent understanding of a transendental morality but because they want to curry favour with other people.

But niceguys are singled out because their attempts failed to accomplish anything other than making them look like a bunch of retards

To consider someone's personality is way too much effort for people. Why would I spend the time to analyse the nuances of a persons personality when I can get all the information I need about a person by simply eyeing them for a few seconds or looking at some social media photos? That is all that is required for 99% of people.

when I can get all the information I need about a person by simply eyeing them for a few seconds or looking at some social media photos?
Ashkenazi IQ.
I almost forgot about this tidbit.Its the reason why lookism and racism is inherent to all men.

Ashkenazi IQ.
I almost forgot about this tidbit.Its the reason why lookism and racism is inherent to all men.

It's instant and uncontrollable. A quick glance at a person and all the inherent bias and prejudice bursts forth and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not even the foids in woke culture are immune to this. This is why tinder (and other swiping apps like it) is so successful as it merely facilitates this instant process.

If personality do get you laid,then we wont make fun on nice guys.

The existence of a meme culture making fun of a man who act according to conventional morality to woo a foid indicates that it is a failed dating strategy.

That is bullshit.Most human beings act nice not because an inherent understanding of a transendental morality but because they want to curry favour with other people.

But niceguys are singled out because their attempts failed to accomplish anything other than making them look like a bunch of retards

Its the halo effect in action. If an ugly guy says/does nice things, foids assume he only wants to get in her pants. Meanwhile chad's halo effect means that he is actually nice/genuine regardless of what he does.

Its the halo effect in action. If an ugly guy says/does nice things, foids assume he only wants to get in her pants. Meanwhile chad's halo effect means that he is actually nice/genuine regardless of what he does.
Ugly = creep, Chad = handsome mysterious stranger

This is why tinder (and other swiping apps like it) is so successful as it merely facilitates this instant process
Giga Einstenian IQ how come i dont realize this before

‘You’re only being nice to get into women’s pants’.

‘Work on your personality’.

Like I have said many times, society has doomed. Just fuck it, man.

Personality is better for finding an ideal betabuxxer when the wall hits.

Whoidslugs get laid all the time and they don't have personalities.
Whoidslugs get favour and special treatment from Betas, Whiteknights, Soyboys and Cucks just from existing so they don't need to show any shreds of decency because they already have all the power in the world. Look at the court systems in the west if you want to see real gender inequality. Whores suffer little while Men suffer tremendously. Unless you are a Bundy or a Meeks you are trash in this world.

To consider someone's personality is way too much effort for people. Why would I spend the time to analyse the nuances of a persons personality when I can get all the information I need about a person by simply eyeing them for a few seconds or looking at some social media photos? That is all that is required for 99% of people.
I've noticed that the assumptions I make about a person based on their looks are correct at least 80% of the time. Probably more. I'd be an idiot to think people aren't making similar judgements about me.

I've noticed that the assumptions I make about a person based on their looks are correct at least 80% of the time. Probably more. I'd be an idiot to think people aren't making similar judgements about me.

You're absolutely correct. Even things you might not be consciously aware of such as your gait, the angle at which you hold your head at rest, or other subtle things about you speak volumes about you in the mind of others. Every eye that is on you is compiling and making thousands of judgements about you, the majority of them accurate, every single day of your life.

Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson enter a thread: This is the result.

Yeah, no one makes fun out of nice guys in other elements in life that aren't related to dating.

For example if a male receptionist treats his hotel guests nicely, no one is going to say "Oh what a "Nice Guy", he is only acting like this to get paid. What a fake. Does he expect me to give him a tip? He is not entitled to my money!" They're going to say how polite the hotel staff is and write a nice review.

The same people who make fun out of nice guys would go crazy if male employees dealing with people in restaurants, hotels etc. stopped being "Nice Guys" and acted how they geniunely felt. Only in dating do men get crap for being "nice guys".

Yeah, no one makes fun out of nice guys in other elements in life that aren't related to dating.

For example if a male receptionist treats his hotel guests nicely, no one is going to say "Oh what a "Nice Guy", he is only acting like this to get paid. What a fake". They're going to say how polite the hotel staff is and write a nice review.
Exactly this.Nice guys are only make fun at because they failed and because acting moral is not he behaviour of a sex having chad

The fallacy of the "personality" argument is the implication that women are immaculate and saintly beings and only men can be infected by personal and moral failings.

The truth is that women are at the very least no more immaculate or saintly than any men (incels would add they are actually less so), which means not all of them, even assuming that it is possible for any of them to do so, could possibly base their appraisal of a potential male partner on the moral qualities of the latter, given that not every woman is moral and capable of such an appraisal in the first place.

"You don't get laid because you're toxic and misogynistic"

Ok, fixed that, how about now?

"You're not genuinely nice, you're just faking it to get into my pants"

It's the same logic of con pastors that promise miraculous cures. "I wasn't able to cure you because you didn't have enough faith". You just bring up some unverifiable shit and say it didn't work because of it.