Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muhammad Ali had some Stormfront tier beliefs and even met the KKK at one point

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

When Ali was in his prime, the uninhibited “king of the world,” he was no expounder of brotherhood and racial broad-mindedness. On the contrary, he was an unabashed bigot and racial separatist and wasn’t shy about saying so.

In a wide-ranging 1968 interview with Bud Collins, the storied Boston Globe sports reporter, Ali insisted that it was as unnatural to expect blacks and whites to live together as it would be to expect humans to live with wild animals. “I don’t hate rattlesnakes, I don’t hate tigers — I just know I can’t get along with them,” he said. “I don’t want to try to eat with them or sleep with them.”

Collins asked: “You don’t think that we can ever get along?”

“I know whites and blacks cannot get along; this is nature,” Ali replied. That was why he liked George Wallace, the segregationist Alabama governor who was then running for president.

Collins wasn’t sure he’d heard right. “You like George Wallace?”

“Yes, sir,” said Ali. “I like what he says. He says Negroes shouldn’t force themselves in white neighborhoods, and white people shouldn’t have to move out of the neighborhood just because one Negro comes. Now that makes sense.”

This was not some inexplicable aberration. It reflected a hateful worldview that Ali, as a devotee of Elijah Muhammad and the segregationist Nation of Islam, espoused for years. At one point, he even appeared before a Ku Klux Klan rally. It was “a hell of a scene,” he later boasted — Klansmen with hoods, a burning cross, “and me on the platform,” preaching strict racial separation. “Black people should marry their own women,” Ali declaimed. “Bluebirds with bluebirds, red birds with red birds, pigeons with pigeons, eagles with eagles. God didn’t make no mistake!”

In 1975, amid the frenzy over the impending “Thrilla in Manila,” his third title fight with Joe Frazier, Ali argued vehemently in a Playboy interview that interracial couples ought to be lynched. “A black man should be killed if he’s messing with a white woman,” he said. And it was the same for a white man making a pass at a black woman. “We’ll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women.” But suppose the black woman wanted to be with the white man, the interviewer asked. “Then she dies,” Ali answered. “Kill her too.”

Ali was contemptuous of black boxers, such as Frazier or Floyd Patterson, who didn’t share his racist outlook. His insults were often explicitly racial. He smeared Frazier as an “Uncle Tom” and a “gorilla” whose inferiority fueled stereotypes of black men as “ignorant, stupid, ugly, and smelly.”

Ali was many fine things. A champion of civil rights wasn’t among them. Martin Luther King Jr. at one point called him “a champion of segregation.” If, later in life, Ali abandoned his racist extremism, that is to his credit. It doesn’t, however, make him an exemplar of brotherhood and tolerance. And it doesn’t alter history: At the zenith of Ali’s career, when fans by the millions hung on his every word, what he often chose to tell them was indecent and grotesque.

jfl @ normies idolizing ali

ya ya ya....but they still want to live in a first world country

Based and racepilled. People are happier when they live among their own race, just ask any ethnicels here.

Malcolm X and Ali were both based as fuck. Wonder what they would say about the world today.

i remember seeing some interview of him where he is against race mixing ngl

Interesting read. I wonder if he was so popular among whites at the time because he promoted the status quo unlike MLK. I wouldn't be surprised if he had beliefs held by many blacks at the time as well. Busing, for instance, was disliked by whites and blacks alike. Even today, it seems like African immigrants and their children are more comfortable living among whites than other blacks without recent African ancestry

Dont see anything wrong with that tbh

I think he had these views less out of principle and more out of a narcissistic desire to stand out and be envied.

We must be careful of those who appear to be based, but are really bloodsuckers. Drumpf is a good example of this, as are many boisterous niggers and Jews.

Cassius Clay was a great man.

Didn’t he take all that back later and said he was wrong and changed his mind?

The only thing I know is that living in a majority country where people are a different race than you is not psychologically healthy

jfl @ normies idolizing ali
I think he had these views less out of principle and more out of a narcissistic desire to stand out and be envied.

We must be careful of those who appear to be based, but are really bloodsuckers. Drumpf is a good example of this, as are many boisterous niggers and Jews.

Irony is Ali was 1/4 white from his mothers side.

Irony is Ali was 1/4 white from his mothers side.
his personal experience probably cemented his beliefs further, some things hurt more when they're closer to home.

>inceldom discussion

Like one of the previous poster said, the guy was probably looking for extra attention.

Because I know that there are only two groups of people in this world who have a very strong and genuine case for segregation. They are Black women and Asian men living in the Anglosphere.

Reaching levels of based which should not be possible.

Last edited:
Muhammad Ali was based.

When Ali was in his prime, the uninhibited “king of the world,” he was no expounder of brotherhood and racial broad-mindedness. On the contrary, he was an unabashed bigot and racial separatist and wasn’t shy about saying so.

In a wide-ranging 1968 interview with Bud Collins, the storied Boston Globe sports reporter, Ali insisted that it was as unnatural to expect blacks and whites to live together as it would be to expect humans to live with wild animals. “I don’t hate rattlesnakes, I don’t hate tigers — I just know I can’t get along with them,” he said. “I don’t want to try to eat with them or sleep with them.”

Collins asked: “You don’t think that we can ever get along?”

“I know whites and blacks cannot get along; this is nature,” Ali replied. That was why he liked George Wallace, the segregationist Alabama governor who was then running for president.

Collins wasn’t sure he’d heard right. “You like George Wallace?”

“Yes, sir,” said Ali. “I like what he says. He says Negroes shouldn’t force themselves in white neighborhoods, and white people shouldn’t have to move out of the neighborhood just because one Negro comes. Now that makes sense.”

This was not some inexplicable aberration. It reflected a hateful worldview that Ali, as a devotee of Elijah Muhammad and the segregationist Nation of Islam, espoused for years. At one point, he even appeared before a Ku Klux Klan rally. It was “a hell of a scene,” he later boasted — Klansmen with hoods, a burning cross, “and me on the platform,” preaching strict racial separation. “Black people should marry their own women,” Ali declaimed. “Bluebirds with bluebirds, red birds with red birds, pigeons with pigeons, eagles with eagles. God didn’t make no mistake!”

In 1975, amid the frenzy over the impending “Thrilla in Manila,” his third title fight with Joe Frazier, Ali argued vehemently in a Playboy interview that interracial couples ought to be lynched. “A black man should be killed if he’s messing with a white woman,” he said. And it was the same for a white man making a pass at a black woman. “We’ll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women.” But suppose the black woman wanted to be with the white man, the interviewer asked. “Then she dies,” Ali answered. “Kill her too.”

Ali was contemptuous of black boxers, such as Frazier or Floyd Patterson, who didn’t share his racist outlook. His insults were often explicitly racial. He smeared Frazier as an “Uncle Tom” and a “gorilla” whose inferiority fueled stereotypes of black men as “ignorant, stupid, ugly, and smelly.”

Ali was many fine things. A champion of civil rights wasn’t among them. Martin Luther King Jr. at one point called him “a champion of segregation.” If, later in life, Ali abandoned his racist extremism, that is to his credit. It doesn’t, however, make him an exemplar of brotherhood and tolerance. And it doesn’t alter history: At the zenith of Ali’s career, when fans by the millions hung on his every word, what he often chose to tell them was indecent and grotesque.
Muhammad Ali had a belief that only real old civil rights activists had, which was that white and black should not be fucking each other or be together in any sense.
ya ya ya....but they still want to live in a first world country
Easier to live in a place you’re familiar in rather than get killed by Ebola imo

High IQ analysis

Pretty normal beliefs tbh. Him and Malcolm X already knew the damage trusting white liberals and integration could do to the black community... Looking at all the statistics looks like they were right.

Niggers and nazis have the same views since they are both low IQ subumanz

Didn’t he take all that back later and said he was wrong and changed his mind?

I think so too. He became sunni muslim later.

However, I have to say, he isn't too far off.

Hell, there's even a verse in the Quran where Allah explicitly says that he divided us into different nations, meaning one could very easily argue that mass immigration is in fact unholy. Based on that, as a muslim myself, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of having one world religion (Islam) while still keeping the races segregated for the most part.

In fact, if you look at the muslim world, this is EXACTLY how it is.

-Berber Muslims in N. Africa
-African Muslims in Africa
-Arab Muslims in Arabia
-Turkic Muslims in the Turkic lands
-Persian Muslims in Perisa
-Desi Muslims in Afghanistan/India
-Oceanian Muslims in Indonisia/Malyasia
-European Muslims in Russia/Bosnia

For a religion that spread so far, there is a suprising amount of segregation when it comes to the races mixing. Arabia is still 90% Arab and 10% Afro-Asian, all whom are native to the land. Obviously, there is SOME race mixing, like how Pakis have more Turkic genes than Indians, or how South Arabs have more African mix, and Berbers have European mix. However, this race mixing is merely a result of close proximity to one another and conquest rather than unnatural mixing via mass immigration.

Don't get it wrong though, I'm not saying that racemixing or moving to foreign country is a sin or bad, but it's clear all humans innately don't want this, and the reason most Muslims even move to other lands is due to Jewmericans and their bullshit making life impossible in their homelands.

Look at (((them))) trying to smear a dead man's name.
Cassius Clay was a great man.
Cumskin cope, his name was Muhammad Ali.
I think so too. He became sunni muslim later.

However, I have to say, he isn't too far off.

Hell, there's even a verse in the Quran where Allah explicitly says that he divided us into different nations, meaning one could very easily argue that mass immigration is in fact unholy. Based on that, as a muslim myself, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of having one world religion (Islam) while still keeping the races segregated for the most part.

In fact, if you look at the muslim world, this is EXACTLY how it is.

-Berber Muslims in N. Africa
-African Muslims in Africa
-Arab Muslims in Arabia
-Turkic Muslims in the Turkic lands
-Persian Muslims in Perisa
-Desi Muslims in Afghanistan/India
-Oceanian Muslims in Indonisia/Malyasia
-European Muslims in Russia/Bosnia

For a religion that spread so far, there is a suprising amount of segregation when it comes to the races mixing. Arabia is still 90% Arab and 10% Afro-Asian, all whom are native to the land. Obviously, there is SOME race mixing, like how Pakis have more Turkic genes than Indians, or how South Arabs have more African mix, and Berbers have European mix. However, this race mixing is merely a result of close proximity to one another and conquest rather than unnatural mixing via mass immigration.

Don't get it wrong though, I'm not saying that racemixing or moving to foreign country is a sin or bad, but it's clear all humans innately don't want this, and the reason most Muslims even move to other lands is due to Jewmericans and their bullshit making life impossible in their homelands.
Actually nationalism is considered un-Islamic, therefore your argument is moot.

Last edited:
Actually nationalism is considered un-Islamic, therefore your argument is moot.

Nationalism is the tendency to ally yourself with your nation over anything else, which is indeed wrong for a muslim to do, as your first allegiance should be to the religion.

And I'm talking of nationalism anyways, but rather the tendency to stick with one's own race. you know the Quran says that Allah separated us until different nations/tribes for a reason. Again, I'm not against race mixing, I in fact would sooner marry and Afghan or w/e before I married a Turk, but the way it is being done due to mass migration is unnatural. Each race should accept Islam and thrive in their native lands without harming the others. Some migration is okay, but too much

I believe all human beings are made in the image of God, which means racial differences can only be relative in nature, not fundamental.

The way i see it, human races are expressions of the same universal archetype, and their differences are like the differences between art forms. That's why i'm against racial mixing (at least on a large scale individual exceptions are admissible) because the people who promote it are trying to push a relativistic view of the universe where forms are just things we humans "made up" and there's no meaning anywhere. Moderns are essentially nominalists:

And their promotion of racial mixing has nothing to do with creating harmony among human beings but it's about building a kind of tower of Babel the underlying nature of which is satanic:

The alt-right people have a different understanding in that they see race more like a kind of biological technology and they simply don't want their superior tech being polluted by inferior specimens but i think deep down a lot of them also feel that race is more akin to something like an art form and are less concerned about the "superiority" of the white race and more about the integrity of a particular "ideal" of whiteness they have in mind.

Even though he himself is mixed mulatto.
in mixed race, the lower race is what status the mutt has been forced to take. it's why hapas identify closer to Asians, mulatoo to nigs etc

Nationalism is the tendency to ally yourself with your nation over anything else, which is indeed wrong for a muslim to do, as your first allegiance should be to the religion.

And I'm talking of nationalism anyways, but rather the tendency to stick with one's own race. you know the Quran says that Allah separated us until different nations/tribes for a reason. Again, I'm not against race mixing, I in fact would sooner marry and Afghan or w/e before I married a Turk, but the way it is being done due to mass migration is unnatural. Each race should accept Islam and thrive in their native lands without harming the others. Some migration is okay, but too much
I'm glad that you agree with me on that point, moreover I am glad you're not bending Islamic beliefs like the liberals in Islamic communities do. But, it's true that God separated us into different nations. For what reason I don't know but it's discouraged to discriminate based on the differences only. After all, the only thing that makes somebody superior to another between nations, or should I say individuals, is piety. As for immigration, it's un-Islamic as well to break any laws as long as it doesn't go against Islam. Immigration laws do not go against Islam, therefore mass immigration that is happening is actually not acceptable, either. Walking a red light is also against Islam based on that reasoning, hence why I always wait for the light to turn green. By the way, Afghans hate Pakistanis so I wouldn't be able to marry an Afghan. But then again, I wouldn't want to marry a Turk because I haven't had positive experiences with Turks even though I like Turkey as a country. My beef is with western-born Islamic people.