Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Multiculturalism is unnatural

What is with ethnics complaining about WN???? Wouldn't whites sticking to their own benefit you? Aren't we responsible for driving ethnics into celibacy rofl
Of course, but the shitskin has been driven made with lust for white women they will never get and handouts from western governments. The mere thought that we dont want them in our countries makes them lash out

T. Literally typing in english

god I love nog IQ you guys are so amazing please never stop
20210108 155452

Daily reminder you are speaking and typing and conversing in English (whites) while using a white invention right now (computer). You are going to respond to this with a picture from a camera (whites) and that picture will probably be from a gorilla, which we know so much about because of advanced zoology studies (whites).

I mean I get it if you hate whites but you can’t be reliant on them as well. That’s why nobody takes this shit seriously lmao. Talk to me when you’re in a nonwhite country speaking and conversing in a nonwhite language and using nonwhite inventions or else your opinion is irrelevant. I hate blacks and I’m not sitting here typing in Ethiopian.

Daily reminder you are speaking and typing and conversing in English (whites) while using a white invention right now (computer). You are going to respond to this with a picture from a camera (whites) and that picture will probably be from a gorilla, which we know so much about because of advanced zoology studies (whites).

I mean I get it if you hate whites but you can’t be reliant on them as well. That’s why nobody takes this shit seriously lmao.

EcAfzHvXkAAJJtK

I mean I get it if you hate whites but you can’t be reliant on them as well. That’s why nobody takes this shit seriously lmao. Talk to me when you’re in a nonwhite country speaking and conversing in a nonwhite language and using nonwhite inventions or else your opinion is irrelevant. I hate blacks and I’m not sitting here typing in Ethiopian.
I only hate whites cus they look down on non-whites like me

Atleast you know you’re wrong, so good on you for being so honest that you’re wrong. You literally act like a black woman when they get confronted with facts so they respond with a gif of Beyoncé sipping water
I only hate whites cus they look down on non-whites like me
If you’re in a white country they don’t, because if they did you wouldn’t be here. If I was a nonwhite in the west I would be so grateful to white naivety for allowing me to stay even though I ruin the nation I inhabit by being there.

Atleast you know you’re wrong, so good on you for being so honest that you’re wrong. You literally act like a black woman when they get confronted with facts so they respond with a gif of Beyoncé sipping water

If you’re in a white country they don’t, because if they did you wouldn’t be here. If I was a nonwhite in the west I would be so grateful to white naivety for allowing me to stay even though I ruin the nation I inhabit by being there.
Hold on, getting comfy inside your head.

Ahhh there we go

20201229 054730

Ahhh there we go

View attachment 404792
So I assume you’re just an entirely reactionary figure then like all the other “anti whites” on this forum? Like you hold no actual opinions but antagonism? I mean I guess I get the hustle. I could never do that though, knowing you’re wrong and just being purely antagonistic and reactionary is simply a low Iq nigger thing only. It’s not a white thing because, yknow, white supremacy makes sense.

AC9E8B93 AF4B 45E0 912D 35899DAE36A3

If you’re in a white country they don’t, because if they did you wouldn’t be here. If I was a nonwhite in the west I would be so grateful to white naivety for allowing me to stay even though I ruin the nation I inhabit by being there
Theres isn't white naivety, they very much dislike me and non-whites from what I've heard them say behind my back and to my face. I can only barely find solace in my own ethnic group. I just wanna live my life and not be looked down upon, is that too much to ask for

I like the option of racemixing too much for it to be gone ngl.

So I assume you’re just an entirely reactionary figure then like all the other “anti whites” on this forum? Like you hold no actual opinions but antagonism? I mean I guess I get the hustle

View attachment 404795
I really don't care to argue with you. We've already argued so many times before, and they all end the same way.

Its pointless really.

I've come to understand this and have transcended this human weakness.

You can oink as loud as you want, but at the end of the day you're just am edgy cumskin human.

You won't bait me into another slap fight

I can't and never will take you seriously

20210122 185144

Theres isn't white naivety, they very much dislike me and non-whites from what I've heard them say behind my back and to my face. I can only barely find solace in my own ethnic group. I just wanna live my life and not be looked down upon, is that too much to ask for
Yes there is. White naivety is present in any white nation that isn’t 100% white (all of them). That’s why you’re in a white country retard. I bet your country of ethnic origin doesn’t have the “diversity” the current country you inhabit has. Go back if you want, but like mentioned you are literally entirely reliant on whites so it’s impossible for you people to. That’s why your hatred is not only a joke and untrue but also incredibly stupid.

All races have their downsides. Blacks are dumb, Asians are short, and whites are too kind and too nice. It is white naivety. Had you been a minority in China the Han chinese would have already put you in the fried rice cooker. Especially in Europe. Atleast you can halfway justify minority groups in America, but in Europe?

Last edited:
Exactly. You are supposed to be as athlethic as a black person, as smart as a jew, as industrious as an asian and as aggressive as an arab.

But it's fucking impossible to meet these high standards.

For example: Your granddad was pretty atlethic in his small village, therefore 5 foids wanted him and he chose your grandmother. But because today we are constantly exposed to people who are ABSURDLY athlethic on social media and because multiculturalism drove up competition so fucking high (your granddad didn't have to compete with blacks) his atlethicism would be seen as mediocre today. You literally have to look like a roid freak for anyone to even believe you lift. Because all hollywood jews are roided, women believe that's what a strong guy looks like.

So I assume you’re just an entirely reactionary figure then like all the other “anti whites” on this forum? Like you hold no actual opinions but antagonism? I mean I guess I get the hustle. I could never do that though, knowing you’re wrong and just being purely antagonistic and reactionary is simply a low Iq nigger thing only. It’s not a white thing because, yknow, white supremacy makes sense.

View attachment 404795
Slap that filthy Nigger around and put him in his place

Ahhh there we go

View attachment 404792
Gorfraud

Yes there is. White naivety is present in any white nation that isn’t 100% white (all of them). That’s why you’re in a white country retard. I bet your country of ethnic origin doesn’t have the “diversity” the current country you inhabit has. Go back if you want, but like mentioned you are literally entirely reliant on whites so it’s impossible for you people to. That’s why your hatred is not only a joke and untrue but also incredibly stupid.

All races have their downsides. Blacks are dumb, Asians are short, and whites are too kind and too nice. It is white naivety. Had you been a minority in China the Han chinese would have already put you in the fried rice cooker.
Lmao I know if I were a minority anywhere else it'd be like that, but thats completely irrelevant to how white people looked down on me and rejected me all throughout my formative years only to now move away from that place and be in a community with my own ethnicity.

Pure white people mog mutts to oblivion on average. Racemixing is lack of empathy with the next generations.

Lmao I know if I were a minority anywhere else it'd be like that, but thats completely irrelevant to how white people looked down on me and rejected me all throughout my formative years only to now move away from that place and be in a community with my own ethnicity.
Well normies (who are majority white in the west obviously) will always be shitty. I wouldn’t think it’s race based though and more because you are short or ugly.

racial hatred comes from a stance of racial consciousness. I know I’m white so I hate black. I know I’m black so I hate white. Racial hatred comes from understanding what race (and by that traditions and heritages) you’re from.

Whites don’t have racial consciousness 999999999% of the time ESPECIALLY in America. You will be lucky to even see an amerimutt talk about how “I’m IIIIRISH” without any further elaboration

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a black woman at this point. You can’t tell me black women on Twitter do not act like him. He’s 2 steps away from “Um so anywayyyssss stan ___”
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Just a feminine tier behavior overall. I dont get why he bothers talking shit and then gets btfo when someone confronts him.

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Just a feminine tier behavior overall. I dont get why he bothers talking shit and then gets btfo when someone confronts him.
Just say nonsense and then post a Beyoncé drinking water gif when someone responds to it theory

Well normies (who are majority white in the west obviously) will always be shitty. I wouldn’t think it’s race based though and more because you are short or ugly.

racial hatred comes from a stance of racial consciousness. I know I’m white so I hate black. I know I’m black so I hate white. Racial hatred comes from understanding what race (and by that traditions and heritages) you’re from.

Whites don’t have racial consciousness 999999999% of the time ESPECIALLY in America. You will be lucky to even see an amerimutt talk about how “I’m IIIIRISH” without any further elaboration
Which part of the US do u live in, im in the South so that might have something to do with white people having racial consciousness.

Which part of the US do u live in, im in the South so that might have something to do with white people having racial consciousness.
I am also in the south, although Texas isn’t really the south in general as much as it is a subsection of the south and also of its own separate culture movement.

I mean the places where you could be the target of racism are places where other races don’t exist. Maybe you might get a few bad looks in buttfuck Arkansas, but buttfuck Arkansas is 99% white and you have diversity/AA/inclusion bonuses everywhere else. Plus apparently being a country black is comfy and there’s not even racism there but self segregation (which is good for both parties). I went to a small town like that in the Deep South part of Texas and it was really epic

View attachment 404795
Come to looksmax.org you'd get so much status if u went on there

. They're the perfect slave race. They are obedient as fuck.
>entire white race gets enslaved by jews
>starts spreading globohomo as per their masters' commands
>f-fucking shitskins are s-such cattle:feels:

All races have their downsides. Blacks are dumb, Asians are short, and whites are too kind and too nice
Nice try, but that's just a eurpheism for saying whites are cucked little cunts. Feral niggers kill your kids and you just stand around doing nothing. No wonder Christcuckery was so appealing to you lot

87f5c813541b49849e32453e7cec68a5

Keep coping while cumskin foids in Brussels and Stockholm and Paris get raped by packs of ethnics
Stop spreading this myth

Last edited:
Nice try, but that's just a eurpheism for saying whites are cucked little cunts.
Yeah we're too nice. We gave you guys too much rights and should have blown up the first boat you or the jews came on. Still reaffirms the point. Nogs/brownies are dumb, Asians are short and bugmen/soulless, and whites too generous and nice.
Feral niggers kill your kids and you just stand around doing nothing.
Jews bomb and rape your children and you stand around doing nothing. Atleast I wasn't taken over militarily by jews. Jews fucked the arabs ass in like less than a generation while it took them 600 to finally even put a dent in us. Imagine getting raped so hard militarily by the race known for the exact opposite of military contact and prowess. Even now whites kill more jews in lone wolf shootings than hamas ever did.
Whenever whites get pissed they get pissed. We'll be treated like shit like we are by the jewish system while the niggers and shitskins have ever so much privilege but atleast its redpilling people. Whites are smart so they've made a comfortable living and it's made them comfortable and weak. The white man created an amazing time for himself when he was the only politically relevant race and when he was the sole controller of the world for a good 200 years, and that's created weak men. Weak men create weak times and the weak times will recreate the strong white man once again.

The crusades and anything Europeans ever did there pales in comparison to what roaches did to the West, including enslaving millions of Europeans and invading us a bazillion times. .
You are delusional as fuck if you think modern wars in the Middle East "pale in comparison" to battles fought with swords and horses.

Learn history a little. If they were ever as powerful as us they would have wiped us out a long time ago
You need to learn history. Muslims controlled Iberia and Balkans for centuries, and you were not wiped out. Stop jerking off to your non-existent victim complex.

You need to learn history. Muslims controlled Iberia and Balkans for centuries, and you were not wiped out. Stop jerking off to your non-existent victim complex.
yeah because actual whites (and not nigger white mediterranians) beat the fuck out of u at tours lolololololololololololol. You beat slavs and niggerwhites and got rekt when faced with an actual Northern/western European.

Yeah we're too nice.
Stop saying we're too nice. You're not nice. You're cucked. There's a massive difference in these two. You are genetically predisposed to be cucks.
We gave you guys too much rights
What rights? When were Middle Easterners ever enslaved by Europeans? You didn't give us shit, Middle Easterners simply kicked your asses out of the Middle East and now you're getting replaced by us.
Still reaffirms the point.
Your point is that whites are wimps, and that only the elite few, by the will of jew, ever managed to accomplish anything. Meanwhile, most whites, much like yourself, are simple losers.
Jews bomb and rape your children and you stand around doing nothing.
No, there are many Islamic groups that fight back, such as Afghans, whereas you sit and watch as your white children are killed. Even then, it's not easy to fight back when whites are allied with jews.
Atleast I wasn't taken over militarily by jews.
Yeah, you just had your entire country, culture, race, religion, and demographic future taken over by Jews. And when did JEws ever take over the Middle East aside from Palestine?
Jews fucked the arabs ass in like less than a generation while it took them 600 to finally even put a dent in us
Jews were under Arab rule for 1000+ years, so no, it was not "less than a generation". Plus, you've been cucked by Jews for 2000 years, goy.
Whenever whites get pissed they get pissed.
You won't do shit.
We'll be treated like shit like we are by the jewish system while the niggers and shitskins have ever so much privilege but atleast its redpilling people.
No it isn't and you know pigskins will continue to be cattle. Every fucking time some shit happens, you fags sit around doing NOTHING. Four years since the truck of peace, 200 ran over, what do I see? Muslim population in Europe still growing.
Whites are smart
>gets tricked by jews
>embraces feminism
>embraces communism
>embraces LGBT
>embraces atheistic degeneracy
>we iz smort

Whites are smart so they've made a comfortable living and it's made them comfortable and weak.
Considering that's about to lead to the extinction of your race, I'm baffled your're still beaintg your meat to this as if it's a good thing.
The white man created an amazing time for himself
He didn't though, I don't know where you get this delusion that the past 200 years have been paradise for whites when they died in 2 world wars and had 12 year old boys being sent into coal mines or dying of diseases on ships sailing to the new world. Or wha of the millions killed due to communism?. It was only the elites that ultimately benefitted from most of this.
when he was the only politically relevant race and when he was the sole controller of the world for a good 200 years
I already debunked this stupid claim during out last convo, so it's hilarious to see my words fell on deaf ears. Let me just copy paste what I said last time

"It was not every European race though. Irish, Icelanders, Greeks, and Polish easily are outperformed by Berbers, Persians, Turks, and Arabs in the Middle Eages and Early Modern era."

English, French, and Spanish aren't the only "white men" around. Don't know why you can't get that through your head.

Weak men create weak times and the weak times will recreate the strong white man once again.
White men are not gonna go back to being strong, just as Rome never recovered, but was rather replaced, so too will you not recover from this.
yeah because actual whites (and not nigger white mediterranians) beat the fuck out of u at tours lolololololololololololol. You beat slavs and niggerwhites and got rekt when faced with an actual Northern/western European.
>Those whites you beat weren't REAL WHITES like my 5'5 ass

Iberians are white as are Balkanoids. You flipflopping with this is just pure cope. And no, Northern/Western Europeans were in fact beaten at times, and many slaves from there were brought to MENA. And of course, NW Europeans also got there asses handed to them and expelled out of MENA and lost there colonies within 30-40 years maximum, even Algeria was only colonized for 100 years because Ottomans told them not to fight back. But you already know all this from out last convo.

Last edited:
Stop saying we're too nice. You're not nice. You're cucked. There's a massive difference in these two. You are genetically predisposed to be cucks.
Reminder we took you over. If we're cucks what the fuck are you retard? 80 years ago your people were carrying my people on chairs.
What rights? When were Middle Easterners ever enslaved by Europeans? You didn't give us shit, Middle Easterners simply kicked your asses out of the Middle East and now you're getting replaced by us.
Europeans left voluntarily because like I said of naivety, and now jews are pushing you into europe and america as nation ruiners. Imagine being proud of that like you are JFL.
Your point is that whites are wimps, and that only the elite few, by the will of jew, ever managed to accomplish anything. Meanwhile, most whites, much like yourself, are simple losers.

"Muh elite few" well apparently you didn't have an elite few, hence why you and every other race got fucking raped by whites. Lololol
No, there are many Islamic groups that fight back, such as Afghans, whereas you sit and watch as your white children are killed. Even then, it's not easy to fight back when whites are allied with jews.
Yeah and there's many right wing groups that fight back, such as the KKK or the American Bund or Atomwaffen. and they mogged any of your terror groups to death.
Yeah, you just had your entire country, culture, race, religion, and demographic future taken over by Jews. And when did JEws ever take over the Middle East aside from Palestine?
Well considering all of the middle east is either in conflict, bombed, a shithole, or oil barons that are tied with Israel I'd say jews took over the middle east pretty well.
Jews were under Arab rule for 1000+ years, so no, it was not "less than a generation". Plus, you've been cucked by Jews for 2000 years, goy.
Yeah you let in jews during the Medieval extermination of them because you are cucked.
You won't do shit.

No it isn't and you know pigskins will continue to be cattle. Every fucking time some shit happens, you fags sit around doing NOTHING. Four years since the truck of peace, 200 ran over, what do I see? Muslim population in Europe still growing.
Well it's quite hard to redpill people considering jews control every single media source and they all call you shitskin monkeys peaceful dindus.
>gets tricked by jews
>embraces feminism
>embraces communism
>embraces LGBT
>embraces atheistic degeneracy
>we iz smort
>gets taken over by europeans
>becomes irrelevant geopolitically so jews don't care about them
>all of a sudden gain relevance again due to white naivety
>jews take notice and now use you as a pawn
>become new nigger dindus
>we iz based
Considering that's about to lead to the extinction of your race, I'm baffled your're still beaintg your meat to this as if it's a good thing.
White extinction entirely is a euphemism for racial castration. I'm sorry we were so high iq and intelligent that we were the only race to actively live luxuriously (and still do by development standards). Once that goes away things will revert.
He didn't though, I don't know where you get this delusion that the past 200 years have been paradise for whites when they died in 2 world wars and had 12 year old boys being sent into coal mines or dying of diseases on ships sailing to the new world. It was only the elites that ultimately benefitted from most of this.
He literally did. Europe and America was and still is the most developed place. Nignogs and arabs were dying at 20 while the Chinamen were sucking on the opium pipe.
I already debunked this stupid claim during out last convo, so it's hilarious to see my words fell on deaf ears. Let me just copy paste what I said last time

"It was not every European race though. Irish, Icelanders, Greeks, and Polish easily are outperformed by Berbers, Persians, Turks, and Arabs in the Middle Eages and Early Modern era."
Irish contributions mog all of those but for the icelandics sure. Wow good job, a subgroup of 250,000 was outperformed by millions of arabs. Imagine being proud of that JFL.
English, French, and Spanish aren't the only "white men" around. Don't know why you can't get that through your head.
And yet every single subgroup has been better than every single one of your subgroups. Funny how that is
White men are not gonna go back to being strong, just as Rome never recovered, but was rather replaced, so too will you not recover from this.
Cope. Even if you're right that's still not good for you, unless you somehow idolize African American dindus (which is whats happening to arab refugees now LMAO, look at how they listen to rap and actively participate in degeneracy)

Last edited:
His opinions and persona he'd be one of the most well known users if he joined like how @Personalityinkwell got so popular with all his pedo shit

@BummerDrummer join now

Reminder we took you over.
I'm Iraqi. You taking over for 20 years at best is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. BTW, I remember asking you what type of European you are, yet you failed to answer me.
If we're cucks what the fuck are you retard?
You're still cucks either way
80 years ago your people were carrying my people on chairs.
1960s Iraq? Nope, try again.
Europeans left voluntarily because like I said of naivety
I can't believe you're actually lying to me with such an obvious lie and expecting me to believe this. Right, I'm guessing the revolts and fighting back by Iraqis and other Arabs TOTALLY had nothing to do with it. You are purely delusional
now jews are pushing you into europe and america as nation ruiners. Imagine being proud of that like you are
Alhamdulillah. You are globohomo spreaders, so I don't give a fuck.
"Muh elite few" well apparently you didn't have an elite few, hence why you and every other race got fucking raped by whites.
Not relevant to the argument. And your meme map is extremely disingenious, as many of these places were ruled for a few decades, such as Iraq which was only colonized for 17 years, and are no longer under white rule. Same with Egypt which was 30 years. That does not qualify as ruling or conquering. Much like how Muslims occupying parts of southern France for a 20 years does not mean France was genuinly conquered by Muslims. And like I said before, Algerian and Indian muslims didn't revolt against their colonizers due to political reasons with the Ottomans and Mughals.

In fact, the Ahmadi religion was literal subversion by British snakes attempting to prevent Omani Muslims from waging jihad by introducing a more cucked, passive version of Islam. Literal jewish behavior.

Plus, most of North and South America were barren land, and even now Northern Canada, Eastern America, and all of South America are still demographically Natives, Inuits, or Mutts.

there's many right wing groups that fight back
Ah, I see, that's why spics and niggers still continue to increase in America?

they mogged any of your terror groups to death.
Taliban have kicked both Russian and American asses.
Well considering all of the middle east is either in conflict, bombed, a shithole, or oil barons that are tied with Israel I'd say jews took over the middle east pretty well
>Most anti-semitic place on the planet
>Jews took over
Hmmm, nice try, but no. And you're wrong either way. Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Jodran, Lebanon, Algeria, and the gulf countries are fine. It's also hilarious that you're basically admitting Americans and Jews are one and the same.
you let in jews during the Medieval extermination of them because you are cucked.
Killing innocent people is not right, but I wouldn't expect anyting more from an Atheist. Also, your statment has nothing to do with my previous statment: Jews were under Arab rule for 1000+ years, so your argument that Jews defeated Arabs in one generation is plane wrong. You blathering about some extermination is not relevant to the point being discussed.

Well it's quite hard to redpill people considering jews control every single media source and they all call you shitskin monkeys peaceful dindus.
Huh? I thought whites are superior to browns? What gives? Why are Semitic people controlling Aryan countries? lmao

Brown people are indeed peaceful, there's even a study that shows Muslims (who are considered white in America btw) have a lower rate of shooting compared to whites and blacks, and even asians. Needless to say, nothing wrong with having a bit of savagery in your blood, keeps you from becoming a cucked race like whites are.

0f3df28cf81d4801091dc4cdc68b8b5f

>gets taken over by europeans
>becomes irrelevant geopolitically so jews don't care about them
>all of a sudden gain relevance again due to white naivety
>jews take notice and now use you as a pawn
>become new nigger dindus
>we iz based
Lost control of all of your lands decades ago

Iran, Turkey, Levant, and Saudi are some of the most geopolitically relevant places on the planet, both past and present.

Jews are using whites as pawns though, or did you forget how they ruled the British Empire, continue to rule your banks, and rule your media?

We are based. I don't give a fuck what happens to Europe since they are the creators of globohomo. If they become Muslims, only then will we leave them alone.

Also, great job going on an unrelated tangent. Back to the point: You people fell for feminism, communism, atheism, LGBT, and multi-kulti yet have the audacity to claim to be smart? lmao save it.
I'm sorry we were so high iq and intelligent that we were the only race to actively live luxuriously
Again, tell that to non-British, non-French, and non-Spanish Europeans. Even now, Eastern Europeans and Balkan Europeans arguably live worse overall lives than Middle Easterners. Maybe even moreso when you consider the rampant divorce, depressions, and suicide being higher among whites compared to browns.

Europe and America was and still is the most developed place.
Eastern Europe isn't. And Arabia is far more developed than most Northern European countries. Likewise, Turkey is superior to most Balkan countries.
Irish contributions mog all of those
Irish have far less inventions and contributions to humanity than any Middle Eastern group. When you gather scientific, religious, philosphical, and imperial achievements, Irish fall extremely short. Any simple search will make this apparent.
but for the icelandics sure. Wow good job, a subgroup of 250,000 was outperformed by millions of arabs.
Nope, if we are talking of actual, genetic Arabs, they are not in the millions. And the point still stands. British were also lower in population than Indians, yet outperfomed them, so using muh low population as an argument is not an excuse.

Icelanders, some of the purest, blondest, untainted whites, are mogged in contributions to humanity by Berbers, Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, and Turks.

And yet every single subgroup has been better than every single one of your subgroups. Funny how that is

Way to go ignoring the other comparisons I made. Turks also have done more than any Balkan European sub-race, be it Greeks, Bulgarians, or Albanians. Even when you look at Fins and Swedes, they have had less inventions than Egyptians/Arabs/Persians as well.

And that's not even getting into the fact that Christianity and Islam, two of the world's most succesful religions, come from brown, Semitic people, and that's saying a lot given that pigskins revert to their natural snow nigger state without christianity, which is a brown race's moral and philosophical teachings.

This is your race WITHOUT brown morality, say thank you, little piggie.

109011b04611af720119f2150a0b0ded
d447b9c766a5a956b302493dbe61b944.png

Cope. Even if you're right that's still not good for you, unless you somehow idolize African American dindus (which is whats happening to arab refugees now LMAO, look at how they listen to rap and actively participate in degeneracy)
*demographically replaces you"

Nothing personnel kid.

Also, stop projecting your nigger love onto us.

02ac77524e37aa75fa7386963f5a0278.jpg

Last edited:
That does indeed sound rough and I am sorry you have had such a terrible experience in your host nation. You say that you can find solace in your own ethnic group, maybe it would be possible for you to go back to where you came from so that you could isolate yourself from those meanie weanie whites who say such nasty and hurtful things behind your back

That does indeed sound rough and I am sorry you have had such a terrible experience in your host nation. You say that you can find solace in your own ethnic group, maybe it would be possible for you to go back to where you came from so that you could isolate yourself from those meanie weanie whites who say such nasty and hurtful things behind your back
I cant wait until you people breed yourselves out of existence

I'm Iraqi. You taking over for 20 years at best is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. BTW, I remember asking you what type of European you are, yet you failed to answer me.

You're still cucks either way

1960s Iraq? Nope, try again.

I can't believe you're actually lying to me with such an obvious lie and expecting me to believe this. Right, I'm guessing the revolts and fighting back by Iraqis and other Arabs TOTALLY had nothing to do with it. You are purely delusional

Alhamdulillah. You are globohomo spreaders, so I don't give a fuck.

Not relevant to the argument. And your meme map is extremely disingenious, as many of these places were ruled for a few decades, such as Iraq which was only colonized for 17 years, and are no longer under white rule. Same with Egypt which was 30 years. That does not qualify as ruling or conquering. Much like how Muslims occupying parts of southern France for a 20 years does not mean France was genuinly conquered by Muslims. And like I said before, Algerian and Indian muslims didn't revolt against their colonizers due to political reasons with the Ottomans and Mughals.

In fact, the Ahmadi religion was literal subversion by British snakes attempting to prevent Omani Muslims from waging jihad by introducing a more cucked, passive version of Islam. Literal jewish behavior.

Plus, most of North and South America were barren land, and even now Northern Canada, Eastern America, and all of South America are still demographically Natives, Inuits, or Mutts.

Ah, I see, that's why spics and niggers still continue to increase in America?

Taliban have kicked both Russian and American asses.

>Most anti-semitic place on the planet
>Jews took over
Hmmm, nice try, but no. And you're wrong either way. Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Jodran, Lebanon, Algeria, and the gulf countries are fine. It's also hilarious that you're basically admitting Americans and Jews are one and the same.

Killing innocent people is not right, but I wouldn't expect anyting more from an Atheist. Also, your statment has nothing to do with my previous statment: Jews were under Arab rule for 1000+ years, so your argument that Jews defeated Arabs in one generation is plane wrong. You blathering about some extermination is not relevant to the point being discussed.

Huh? I thought whites are superior to browns? What gives? Why are Semitic people controlling Aryan countries? lmao

Brown people are indeed peaceful, there's even a study that shows Muslims (who are considered white in America btw) have a lower rate of shooting compared to whites and blacks, and even asians. Needless to say, nothing wrong with having a bit of savagery in your blood, keeps you from becoming a cucked race like whites are.

View attachment 404865

Lost control of all of your lands decades ago

Iran, Turkey, Levant, and Saudi are some of the most geopolitically relevant places on the planet, both past and present.

Jews are using whites as pawns though, or did you forget how they ruled the British Empire, continue to rule your banks, and rule your media?

We are based. I don't give a fuck what happens to Europe since they are the creators of globohomo. If they become Muslims, only then will we leave them alone.

Also, great job going on an unrelated tangent. Back to the point: You people fell for feminism, communism, atheism, LGBT, and multi-kulti yet have the audacity to claim to be smart? lmao save it.

Again, tell that to non-British, non-French, and non-Spanish Europeans. Even now, Eastern Europeans and Balkan Europeans arguably live worse overall lives than Middle Easterners. Maybe even moreso when you consider the rampant divorce, depressions, and suicide being higher among whites compared to browns.

Eastern Europe isn't. And Arabia is far more developed than most Northern European countries. Likewise, Turkey is superior to most Balkan countries.

Irish have far less inventions and contributions to humanity than any Middle Eastern group. When you gather scientific, religious, philosphical, and imperial achievements, Irish fall extremely short. Any simple search will make this apparent.

Nope, if we are talking of actual, genetic Arabs, they are not in the millions. And the point still stands. British were also lower in population than Indians, yet outperfomed them, so using muh low population as an argument is not an excuse.

Icelanders, some of the purest, blondest, untainted whites, are mogged in contributions to humanity by Berbers, Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, and Turks.

Way to go ignoring the other comparisons I made. Turks also have done more than any Balkan European sub-race, be it Greeks, Bulgarians, or Albanians. Even when you look at Fins and Swedes, they have had less inventions than Egyptians/Arabs/Persians as well.

And that's not even getting into the fact that Christianity and Islam, two of the world's most succesful religions, come from brown, Semitic people, and that's saying a lot given that pigskins revert to their natural snow nigger state without christianity, which is a brown race's moral and philosophical teachings.

This is your race WITHOUT brown morality, say thank you, little piggie.

View attachment 404878
d447b9c766a5a956b302493dbe61b944.png

*demographically replaces you"

Nothing personnel kid.

Also, stop projecting your nigger love onto us.

02ac77524e37aa75fa7386963f5a0278.jpg

I'm too unmotivated and tired to deal with this, I'm sorry. Usually I can keep going until the end but this time I can't. Your response opens up like 3 different arguments (the KKK and white hate/terror groups being better/worse than muslim terror groups, jesus's race, and subgroup comparisons) and I just watched a BLM march livestream in NYC where a black tranny was talking about how white people in NYC are bad and shouldn't be voted for as politicians and are inherently white supremacist all while a white liberal girl was smoking pot with 2 black men and kissing them.

I respect the motivation. I want to ask you this though; If whites are jewish puppets, and whites are progressive, and whites are etc. Why are the jews hating whites so much? Everything the progressive neolib establishment is labelled as straight white male. This forum is classified as a white supremacist/white far right forum for an example close to home. Although IIRC you think Jews in the west are based and somehow work with muslims in an alliance and have no problem with that. All the degenerate shit you talk about hates whites with a passion, so I just wonder how you can come to the conclusion that the people they attack (straight white men) are also somehow the main wheel and cog in their and the new world order agenda. Why is globohomo so anti white if whites are theoretically the main footsoldier of globohomo?

Last edited:
What's the situation like in Japan with males that are considered hikkikomori? Like are their motivations the same as guys ldaring in western countries or is it more of an economic instead of social thing? The narrative of Japanese guys retreating to video games and living by themselves because of women having high standards is often put forth in western countries but haven't really checked with a Japanese person living in Japan whether that's true or not.
I am like a hikkikomori ... I never go out. Stay at home and all. Girls are just as crazy here as in the West. More so, actually. They are even stupider (Teeeheee) Only difference is that in Japan, there are no Chads. Our genes are just that way. So everyone is just becoming sexless (just look up "sexless Japan" on Google). Some girls go for older sugar daddies when they are in their teens and then they just lose interest. For men it is even worse. Video games are the only thing that is left. Even Anime and Karaoke are dying.

Why are the jews hating whites so much? Everything the progressive neolib establishment is labelled as straight white male. This forum is classified as a white supremacist/white far right forum for an example close to home.
Jews are demonizing whites for the same reason they kill/subvert Arabs or give drugs to Blacks. It's simply a means of control and playing both sides. That doesn't mean they won't make use of whites if it benefits them. Their ultimate goal, like I told you before, is to empty out the Middle East so they can establish Greater Israel, which would include Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and small parts of Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Although IIRC you think Jews in the west are based and somehow work with muslims in an alliance and have no problem with that.
No I don't think Jews are based.

I just wonder how you can come to the conclusion that the people they attack (straight white men) are also somehow the main wheel and cog in their and the new world order agenda.
Because they are.

Which race is invading Afghanistan to prevent a Sharia-led government? Whites
Which race bombed and occupied Iraq because it was a superior regional power to Israel? Whites
Which race has the least anti-Semitic peoples? Whites
Which race has racemixed with Jews the most throughout history, enabling Jews to larp as Europeans? Whites
Which race granted Jewish peoples extra privileges in Medieval Europe? Whites
Which race enabled, via colonialism, for central banking to spread to the most obscure, back water countries? Whites

I think you need to understand this: Just because Jews are harming WHITES as well, doesn't mean they're not also using whites to further harm others.

Why is globohomo so anti white if whites are theoretically the main footsoldier of globohomo?
They're not anti-white per say, they are anti-family/unity, so attacking it by any means necessary is their objective, the same way they encourage men to be fags or women to be whores

Jews are demonizing whites for the same reason they kill/subvert Arabs or give drugs to Blacks. It's simply a means of control and playing both sides.
Yeah but with blacks and Arabs Jews simp the fuck out for them. BLM and islamophobia and hate speech nonsense. It’d make sense if there was a benefit given to whites by Jews but there is not. They literally just entirely hate the concept of being white and especially being a straight white male. You know Jews love niggers because of BLM and the NAACP. Jews never did any of that type of stuff for whitey.
That doesn't mean they won't make use of whites if it benefits them. Their ultimate goal, like I told you before, is to empty out the Middle East so they can establish Greater Israel, which would include Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and small parts of Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
And to complete this goal said emptied out Middle East population would have to reside in the EU/USA? I mean Jews are literally global autocrats, so if they gassed every single Arab in the Middle East right now 6 day war style I don’t think anyone would give a shit or do anything. Media would cover it up ad etc etc.
Because they are.

Which race is invading Afghanistan to prevent a Sharia-led government? Whites
9/11 was the start of the war on terror which was Jewish.
Which race bombed and occupied Iraq because it was a superior regional power to Israel? Whites

Which race has the least anti-Semitic peoples? Whites
I think actually asian countries do but idk
Which race has racemixed with Jews the most throughout history, enabling Jews to larp as Europeans? Whites
Muslims also interbreeded with Jews. That’s how the Sephardic branch was created.

Which race granted Jewish peoples extra privileges in Medieval Europe? Whites
Oh no this is absolutely false. Jews in medieval Europe were being exterminated during the Middle Ages especially after the plague. It was Muslim countries that took them in.
Which race enabled, via colonialism, for central banking to spread to the most obscure, back water countries? Whites
while colonialism was for sure a form of globalism it also wouldn’t have spread all the european technology had it not happened. Everywhere would still be a backwater shithole had colonialism never came about.
They're not anti-white per say, they are anti-family/unity, so attacking it by any means necessary is their objective, the same way they encourage men to be fags or women to be whores
They are anti family/unity sure but also entirely anti white. Like they even hate white liberals as well and it’s very obvious. They also hate conservatism and traditionalism which they call white. They’re very anti white. See the “whites are inherently conservative and racist” talking point for example. Even the fags and progressive soy cucks are going to go and they even say so themselves, which makes the ones brainwashed by zog seem even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Whites remind me of cuck dogs aka the breeds used as helpers for the blind; usually golden retrievers & labradors.

Passive as fuck, work hard for others, easily manipulated, taken advantage of.
We can chimp out if pushed too hard though and when we do, all hell breaks loose.

Yeah but with blacks and Arabs Jews simp the fuck out for them.
Maybe blacks, but how do jews simp for arabs when our countries are constantly being destroyed by them? Even in your own post, you later post a link about jews and the iraq war.

BLM and islamophobia and hate speech nonsense.
most western countries are fine with Islamphobia, especially France.

It’d make sense if there was a benefit given to whites by Jews but there is not. They literally just entirely hate the concept of being white and especially being a straight white male. You know Jews love niggers because of BLM and the NAACP. Jews never did any of that type of stuff for whitey.
The benefits whites get from Jews is the enormous power they have on a global level. Most jews who are at the top are Asheknazi Jews who have high levels of white genes, so I don't get how they would hate being white, loo at Zuckerberg, he's almost definitly more European than he is Middle Eastern.

And to complete this goal said emptied out Middle East population would have to reside in the EU/USA?
That seems to be the case. Empty out the Middle East and give Europeans the burden of dealing with the Arabs/Egyptians/Turks that come to Europe.

I mean Jews are literally global autocrats, so if they gassed every single Arab in the Middle East right now 6 day war style I don’t think anyone would give a shit or do anything. Media would cover it up
Yeah, except they don't have the power to do that, and many international and geopolitical factors stand in their way, such as Iran with it's military, Saudi's oil needed for most of the world, and Pakistan having nuclear bombs. They can't even handle Palestinians and Afghans properly, let alone the whole Middle East

9/11 was the start of the war on terror which was Jewish.

Yes I'm aware of these. Regardless, it is American (white) and even white soliders from NATO nations like Australian soldiers participated. In short, the bulk of footsoliders who are doing the actual killing/destruction are whites, even if their leadership are jews/whites allied with jews

Muslims also interbreeded with Jews. That’s how the Sephardic branch was created.
Except Arabs and Jews are already Semites to begin with, so to even call that "interbreeding" is like saying a Portuguese and Spanish are "interbreeding" when they are basically the same race. No where near the same as a European marrying a Jew, and that is often done for globohomo motivations, whereas most Arabs who marry Jews did so many centuries ago when said Jews converted to Islam

Nwieasgvbgwaegvbeqawgvb

Oh no this is absolutely false
no it isn't, Jews were allowed to engage in usury. Look up what a court Jew is. They totally did have special roles and privileges
Jews in medieval Europe were being exterminated during the Middle Ages especially after the plague.
that's once incident over the course of like 1500 years.

It was Muslim countries that took them in.
Yes, taking in people who are being unjustly killed. That is not the same as giving them unearned privileges.

while colonialism was for sure a form of globalism it also wouldn’t have spread all the european technology had it not happened. Everywhere would still be a backwater shithole had colonialism never came about.
That's not how technology works, mate. You don't need globohomo to spread technology. Hence why you have gunpowder coming from China or many Agricultural innovations coming form Middle East

They are anti family/unity sure but also entirely anti white. Like they even hate white liberals as well and it’s very obvious. They also hate conservatism and traditionalism which they call white. They’re very anti white. See the “whites are inherently conservative and racist” talking point for example. Even the fags and progressive soy cucks are going to go and they even say so themselves, which makes the ones brainwashed by zog seem even more ridiculous.
I don't deny they are anti-white, they're anti-every race that's not jewish. It just happens that jews have the highest power among white nations. If they had power in Arab nations or asian nations, they'd push anti-Arab propaganda or anti-Asian propaganda.

Look at the documentary "Reel Bad Arabs". It talks of how Jews in hollywood have spent 100+ years constantly depicting Arabs in extremely negative, perverted roles. The worst part of the documentary imo is when they show some movie of Samuel Jackson in Yemen, and they depict a fucking handicapped arab girl as being an undercover terrorist, a great way of painting all Arabs as threats and justifying their mass genocide while ridding any semblance of mercy for even the weakest most vulnerable citizens.

Another thing: You need to understand most Jews are parasites. A parasite keeps its host alive for as long as it benefits, when its time to move on, it kills the host and moves on to another victim. It seems that for the past 30 years, Jews are now in the moving on phase. Hence why you didn't necessarily have anti-white male propaganda until like the past 15-20 years despite Jews controlling media for decades before that, where they constantly had pro-white male propoganda.