Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MULTIPLE STUDIES: chads succeed in life, outcasts struggle even worse in life. peaked in High school is a myth

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
'''Peaked in high school''' is a phrase used to describe someone whose happiest or most successful years were high school. There is a stigma against saying your happiest years were in high school because many people will assume that means you were one of the popular students and many assume that means you will inevitably become a homeless person living in poverty.

Many people say it is best to peak in your 30s or your 40s. Although there is little to no stigma against calling college or elementary school the best years of your life, people make an exception for high school. A lot of people believe the popular students in high school become homeless people or losers who work miserable dead end jobs or at a gas station. They believe that popular students will become fat and experience hair loss and have yellow teeth. These same people also say that bullied students and outcasts will become successful or rich and have successful adults. This is all a myth.

==Life often remains difficult in adulthood for outcasts and bullying victims==

Although people often say that outcasts and bullying victims become successful and rich and have the jocks work for them, this is actually a myth. It remains very difficult for outcasts in life. Although many school bullying victims don't get bullied later in life, they are more likely than others to be bullied in the workplace. Additionally, research shows that college bullying victims often were bullied before college. Many people perpetuate this myth that bullying ends after high school, but it actually occurs throughout life.

Childhood/adolescence bullying victims also are more likely to end up in poverty and are more likely to experience mental health problems and depression throughout adulthood. A study has even shown that bullying does more harm and damage than child abuse! Although many bullying victims and outcasts can have a decent adulthood at the least, they are more likely to experience poverty, mental issues/depression and college bullying/workplace bullying. Studies about childhood predictors of involuntary celibacy have shown that involuntary adult virgins were more likely to have been bullied and rejected by their peers during childhood and were more likely to be socially withdrawn. On polls from incel forum [[incels.co]], the vast majority of users reported being bullied at some point in life, whether it was childhood, adolescence or adulthood. [[Teen love pill|Multiple studies]] have confirmed how missing out on relationships and dating as a teenager damages the possibility of romantic and sexual success later on in life and how many people refuse to date adult virgins (Women are significantly less likely to be willing to date a virgin than men).

==Do popular people in high school/college really become losers later on?==

A 2014 study by Joseph P. Allen called "What Ever Happened to the “Cool” Kids? Long‐Term Sequelae of Early Adolescent Pseudomature Behavior" examined 184 middle school students to see what they'd become a decade later. It found that they were more likely to do risky behaviors such as drugs or get in trouble with law and lose social status as young adults at age 22-23. Nonetheless, the sample had a relatively small sample size of 184 middle schoolers at one specific public middle school in a specific state in the United States, causing a potential sampling bias. Also, the popular middle school students all lost their popularity in high school at age 15, and it only reveals what they became at age 22-23 and it's unknown who they will become at age 30 or even 40. Consequently, this study has many severe limitations.

Other studies show that those who are popularity through likability by making many friends and being friendly to other students do well in life while those who are popular by power (i.e.: similar to the Plastics in ''Mean Girls'') are more likely to fare poorly later on in life. Nonetheless, this is a bit ambiguous, because popular students who are friendly towards others but just happen to go to parties a lot or have lots of friends can fit the likability description. Even if one study might reveal that popular students are more likely to fare poorly, more likely doesn't always mean a majority of all popular students. This doesn't get rid of the chance of there being many popular students who do well later on in life.

Studies instead can show completely different findings when examining the popular students from a different perspective. For example, many popular guys are athletes and many popular girls are cheerleaders. As a result, one can determine what happens later on to popular students by studying the success of high school athletes and cheerleaders rather than merely popular students per se. Studies show that high school athletes get much better grades and are more likely to graduate and less likely to drop out and have higher GPAs. Studies also show the more sports you play, the higher your GPA is and the less amount of days you are absent. Studies also show that cheerleaders have higher GPAs, better grades, volunteer more and participate in more activities and organizations. I've also read that the cool kids in college (ie: Greek life students) tend to get better grades and have successful job careers later in life (the only downside they have is being more likely to have alcohol problems).

In a March 2005 Gallup poll, Gallup determined what happens to the popular high schoolers later on. One of the questions they asked in a sample of 1,000 respondents is: "Just your opinion, did the popular kids in high school end up being more successful or less successful than those who were not as popular in high school?"

*37% said the popular kids ended up less successful

*24% said popular kids ended up just as successful

*25% said popular kids ended up being more successful (24+25=49% saying either the popular kids became just as successful or more successful.)

*14% said they don't know.

*When removing the 14% who said "don't know", this brings it down to 860 respondents who gave an actual answer. Among the 860, 29.07% said the popular kids became more successful and 27.91% said the popular kids became just as successful. This means 56.98% (or 57%) said the popular kids became just as successful or more successful while 43.02% (or 43%) said the popular kids became less successful.

This poll shows that while some popular high schoolers might have less success later in life, many don't end up that way at all later in life. There are even times where they become more successful than other students later in life. The popular students in college (i.e.: Greek life students) tend to get far better grades and have far more successful job careers.

Other studies show that high school athletes gave more money to charity and volunteered more time than their more sedentary classmates. It also showed that high school athletes had much more successful and prestigious jobs and less underdog-esque jobs and had higher wages. Female athletes also have more success, too.

right to the must-read.high IQ and good post :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Chad always wins

This is why i hardly do work nowadays. It's just a cope, but its not like i even plan on going to college anyways.
College is extreme suifuel for virgins

Half of the reason why i don't want to go to college after HS is because there are too many foids and foids anger me alot.
They’ll exist throughout life

@Liszt OP's saying your bully is more likely to have a great life and youre destined to rot here along with the rest of us JFL.

@Liszt OP's saying your bully is more likely to have a great life and youre destined to rot here along with the rest of us JFL.
It’s already true. He has a great life. Born to a rich family, good at studies, large social circle, tons of female validation. In one of the photos I attached he’s on a cruise, I mean he’s living the dream teenager life. Its amazing the difference a few nanometres of DNA makes to your life

It’s already true. He has a great life. Born to a rich family, good at studies, large social circle, tons of female validation. In one of the photos I attached he’s on a cruise, I mean he’s living the dream teenager life. Its amazing the difference a few nanometres of DNA makes to your life
But I thought chads become fat hobos :soy:

He's a teenager and alrdy mogs my life experience to oblivion. I've never been on a cruise ship.

Point is some people might say he's going to have it bad later on. OP post basically says he's more likely to become even more successful later on.

Just fucking lol.

He's a teenager and alrdy mogs my life experience to oblivion. I've never been on a cruise ship.

Point is some people might say he's going to have it bad later on. OP post basically says he's more likely to become even more successful later on.

Just fucking lol.
I mean think about it. This guy constantly gets praised and gets positive validation. Imagine being complimented multiple times every day. Obviously he’s gonna be motivated to achieve great things. I can’t even remember the last time someone said anything vaguely positive about me

I mean think about it. This guy constantly gets praised and gets positive validation. Imagine being complimented multiple times every day. Obviously he’s gonna be motivated to achieve great things. I can’t even remember the last time someone said anything vaguely positive about me
I’ve never been called handsome or hot by a young woman my age

I’ve never been called handsome or hot by a young woman my age
You could still be chad if you have older women calling you hot, don't know why you had to specify age.

You could still be chad if you have older women calling you hot, don't know why you had to specify age.
An old lady who calls a young man “hot” or handsome is only because they’re young and have no cracks in their face, any young man to them is going to be attractive

this is why violence is important

An old lady who calls a young man “hot” or handsome is only because they’re young and have no cracks in their face, any young man to them is going to be attractive
Actually old women don’t like young men

Peaked in highschool? I never peaked.

its fucking over for me then

Or me. Everyone's shitty to me. It's clear I was never born to win but lose. Always about losing