Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Multiverse-IQ Muslim scholar deconstructs the West

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

Muslim scholar being 'high IQ' is pretty laughable.
He does make some good points in this passage however.

'death of God' is the reason for inceldom, feminism, jewish values, degeneracy, Marxism - just about every ism in fact.
No inceldoms been caused by the fact that the human race has always had ugly men and will continue to do so and we are the ugly men of this generation. It's biological that the human race will continue on and look better and better as time goes on. It's biology more than anything but society takes a very big part in it too.

All religions, with their gods, their demi-gods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the prejudiced fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.

No inceldoms been caused by the fact that the human race has always had ugly men and will continue to do so and we are the ugly men of this generation. It's biological that the human race will continue on and look better and better as time goes on. It's biology more than anything but society takes a very big part in it too.

Am I denying 'ugly men' never existed? No. Am I denying inceldom - can and didn't exist? Yes.

Ugly men life chances and prospects for a partner were much better before the advent of secularism, liberalism and all other post-Enlightenment ideas. Back then even if you didn't have a nice face, personality, values and hard work paid off. Women wouldnt have been whoring around like they do today. Likewise, men would not be such cucks. This applies to both Christianity and Islam.

Am I denying 'ugly men' never existed? No. Am I denying inceldom - can and didn't exist? Yes.

Ugly men life chances and prospects for a partner were much better before the advent of secularism, liberalism and all other post-Enlightenment ideas. Back then even if you didn't have a nice face, personality, values and hard work paid off. Women wouldnt have been whoring around like they do today. Likewise, men would not be such cucks. This applies to both Christianity and Islam.
Women have always been whores I.E NAWALT. Religion didnt do shit bu tthe stopping of liberalism did because the only thing that stopped incel niggas from being incel are things modern liberalism would consider illegal

Pre Mongol sacking of Baghdad tier IQ scholar.

Well, I'm still not going to bend the knee to a non-existent God any time soon.

The West is dying, but one can hope the truth it brought about the reality of the World will survive.

Muslim scholar being 'high IQ' is pretty laughable.
Sounds like a cumskin cope. While Europe was stuck in the dark ages, the Islamic world was thriving and at the forefront of science.

Sounds like a cumskin cope. While Europe was stuck in the dark ages, the Islamic world was thriving and at the forefront of science.
Yes, during the medieval times. They have been unable to progress in modern times due to their restriction of thought from religion. This is coming from an ex-muslim btw, religion is the ultimate cope.

Yes, during the medieval times. They have been unable to progress in modern times due to their restriction of thought from religion. This is coming from an ex-muslim btw, religion is the ultimate cope.

This is orientalist bullshit. Ex-muslim or not - even Muslim parrot this bullshit 'everything was soo good during the 8th-13th century, while Europe was in dark ages, than Mongols came and destroyed everything and Europeans took all the good stuff'. They measure every mark of 'progress' by how much it represents and shares similarity with Western thought - hence 'MuSlImS sToPpEd DeVeLoPiNg AfTeR aL-gHaZaLi".

Muslims carried on developing scientific and philosophical thought. Even in the Ottoman, Mughal and Safavid eras they were still the most developed or co-powerful states at that time. Oweing to particular technological developments in the West and the onslaught of imperialism - all around the world (not just the Muslim world), they regressed. This has only been the past 150-200 - not all the way back to the 13th century. Orientalist literature which only looks at Muslim (basically non-Western), Indian and Chinese thought by how much they see in themselves. This has been debunked in modern academia but uneducatedcels, Dawkinscels and even (western) Muslims still know no better.

islam can go suck dick

This is orientalist bullshit. Ex-muslim or not - even Muslim parrot this bullshit 'everything was soo good during the 8th-13th century, while Europe was in dark ages, than Mongols came and destroyed everything and Europeans took all the good stuff'. They measure every mark of 'progress' by how much it represents and shares similarity with Western thought - hence 'MuSlImS sToPpEd DeVeLoPiNg AfTeR aL-gHaZaLi".

Muslims carried on developing scientific and philosophical thought. Even in the Ottoman, Mughal and Safavid eras they were still the most developed or co-powerful states at that time. Oweing to particular technological developments in the West and the onslaught of imperialism - all around the world (not just the Muslim world), they regressed. This has only been the past 150-200 - not all the way back to the 13th century. Orientalist literature which only looks at Muslim (basically non-Western), Indian and Chinese thought by how much they see in themselves. This has been debunked in modern academia but uneducatedcels, Dawkinscels and even (western) Muslims still know no better.

muslims didn't contribute shit during industrial revolution, scientific revolution, and the age of enlightenment. how many inventions did muslims came up with since 17th century? how many scientific discoveries and technologies? how many artistic masterpieces? if you can make a short list of those, that itself is the proof of Islam's impotence. you can't even begin to enumerate the West's contribution to modern civilization. even Japan pales in comparison to Europe and the USA.

islam can go suck dick

muslims didn't contribute shit during industrial revolution, scientific revolution, and the age of enlightenment. how many inventions did muslims came up with since 17th century? how many scientific discoveries and technologies? how many artistic masterpieces? if you can make a short list of those, that itself is the proof of Islam's impotence. you can't even begin to enumerate the West's contribution to modern civilization. even Japan pales in comparison to Europe and the USA.

Stop sucking western dick.

You think Newton, Galileo or even 'Darwin' get their ideas from a vacuum? They are great thinkers for sure and in 'modern times' the most influential, but they were preceded by the likes of ibn al-haytham, ibn sin, ibn rushd, al-jahiz - obviously you've never heard these names. I don't expect you to. But the Galilleo's, Newtons and Kant's were reading these Muslim scholars 24/7.

My point above is that there were thinkers in the 15, 16th and 17th 18th century whose thoughts, inventions and ideas were ignored and only now in recent academia being re-explored.

Clearly a white cock-sucking foid level IQcel we have here.

Stop sucking western dick.

You think Newton, Galileo or even 'Darwin' get their ideas from a vacuum? They are great thinkers for sure and in 'modern times' the most influential, but they were preceded by the likes of ibn al-haytham, ibn sin, ibn rushd, al-jahiz - obviously you've never heard these names. I don't expect you to. But the Galilleo's, Newtons and Kant's were reading these Muslim scholars 24/7.

My point above is that there were thinkers in the 15, 16th and 17th 18th century whose thoughts, inventions and ideas were ignored and only now in recent academia being re-explored.

Clearly a white cock-sucking foid level IQcel we have here.

the alternative to white cock-sucking is not brown cock-sucking. in fact, the latter smells worse.

your counterargument is based on nothing but delusions. no human being lives in a vacuum, and is influenced by past achievement of predecessors. muslims are no exception, and by your logic every Islamic civilization owes great debt to the Greeks who bestowed advanced philosophy and mathematics to the muslims in the first place. Every single muslim scholar during the middle ages were influenced by Aristotle and Ptolemy, and without those guys there couldn't have been any 'Islamic Golden Age', if there was ever a such thing.

low iq + narcissistic delusion born out of pure fantasy. that's what Islam is.

the alternative to white cock-sucking is not brown cock-sucking. in fact, the latter smells worse.

your counterargument is based on nothing but delusions. no human being lives in a vacuum, and is influenced by past achievement of predecessors. muslims are no exception, and by your logic every Islamic civilization owes great debt to the Greeks who bestowed advanced philosophy and mathematics to the muslims in the first place. Every single muslim scholar during the middle ages were influenced by Aristotle and Ptolemy, and without those guys there couldn't have been any 'Islamic Golden Age', if there was ever a such thing.

low iq + narcissistic delusion born out of pure fantasy. that's what Islam is.

Lmao I'm not worshipping the past Islamic age nor romanticizing it. You're right though - they did rely on Hellenic thought, but I'm not surprised you stopped there - since Hellenic thought vis-à-vis through Plato, Aristotle, Plotinus etc represents the beginning of 'Western thought' which is a total lie. Where did the Greeks get their thought? If it wasn't without Ancient Babylonian, Egyptian and Indic civilizations. All civilizational progress goes back to the first man who discovered how to light fire or create a spear.

Stop this childish 'MuSlIms ArE lOw Iq' and sucking off western thinking.

Inches of your dick level IQ.

Nasr is great, but Schuon was on another level. Man that guy might have saved my life. Not the one here in this world, which was over from the beginning, but at least the next one.

An example of what i'm talking about:

Problem of evil solved in a simple paragraph:

The Absolute by definition includes the Infinite — their common content being Perfection or the Good — and the Infinite in its turn gives rise, at the degree of that "lesser Absolute" that is Being, to ontological All-Possibility. Being cannot not include efficient Possibility, because it cannot prevent the Absolute from including the Infinite. Possibility has so to speak two dimensions, one "horizontal" and one "descending," or one "qualitative" and one "quantitative," analogically or metaphorically speaking. The first contains the indefinitely diverse qualities and archetypes, whereas the second projects them in the direction of "nothingness" or impossibility. In drawing away from its source — namely pure Being — the second dimension on the one hand coagulates the qualities and archetypes, and on the other manifests their contraries; whence ultimately the phenomenon of contrastive manifestation, and consequently of evil. Being, which coincides with the personal God, cannot prevent evil because, as we have said, It cannot abolish, and could not wish to abolish, the Infinitude of the pure Absolute.

I read dozens of theologians and philosophers and none of them made a truly convincing argument, until i read this. Guenon was good too but Schuon has become my life.

None of that means anything. It's all worthless, and the result of a loss of the sense of the sacred and thus a subsequent obsession to extract meaning from the material alone.

Every single thing you mentioned has made human existence worse, at least on the level that matters. Industrial revolution? Yeah, let's turn human beings into machines and destroy nature in the process, great idea. Scientific revolution? Bunch of nonsense being paraded as the ultimate truth even though by the very definition of science there is no truth. Where do you think all this "gender is a social construct" nonsense comes from? It's a direct consequences of idiots like Descartes declaring that all knowledge beings with "doubt", which is like saying that in order to see you need to be blind first. From there on it was only a matter of time before the obvious intellectual cul-de-sac that is rationalism was gong to lead to a blow back into the opposite direction, hence post-modernism and all of it's wonderful consequences. And technology? Really? Is your life better now that you have fast cars and computers? Just copes that you wouldn't care nor need nor desire if they didn't exist.

As for great art, the only reason Europeans focused so much on that is because they had to find an outlet to express SOMETHING that was meaningful, since meaning was obliterated from everything else. But in a civilization where meaning and beauty is everywhere, you don't really need art, or at least no art for art's sake.

Nasr is great, but Schuon was on another level. Man that guy might have saved my life. Not the one here in this world, which was over from the beginning, but at least the next one.

An example of what i'm talking about:

Problem of evil solved in a simple paragraph:

I read dozens of theologians and philosophers and none of them made a truly convincing argument, until i read this. Guenon was good too but Schuon has become my life.

Heard of Schuon but never gave him a read. I've read that passage 5 times now and still have no idea what he's saying - sounds like another evil is absence of good type argument. Too mystical level-IQ for me tbh.

as a muslim you have a 0 IQ by default

Screen Shot 2019 12 02 at 122007 PM

Anarchism is the only based one of those.

Lmao I'm not worshipping the past Islamic age nor romanticizing it. You're right though - they did rely on Hellenic thought, but I'm not surprised you stopped there - since Hellenic thought vis-à-vis through Plato, Aristotle, Plotinus etc represents the beginning of 'Western thought' which is a total lie. Where did the Greeks get their thought? If it wasn't without Ancient Babylonian, Egyptian and Indic civilizations. All civilizational progress goes back to the first man who discovered how to light fire or create a spear.

Stop this childish 'MuSlIms ArE lOw Iq' and sucking off western thinking.

Inches of your dick level IQ.

everything goes back to the first cave man if you play this game. the important thing is, which group of people were most innovative and made that big leap, not just linear progress. gradual linear progress is easy, all you have to do is take what your predecessors gave you and build your own shit off of that.

computers, cars, fighter jets, high speed trains, smartphones, semiconductors, quantum mechanics, electricity, nuclear power plants, etc. no muslim ever even came close to making these kinds of creative technologies, because they were mostly hampered by camel-fucking IQ level religious orthodoxy.

stop living in your little, brown-cock overlord fantasy world, and read Intellectual Curiosity and the Scientific Revolution by Toby Huff and educate yourself on how the Muslims and Chinese responded differently than Europeans when they first encountered the telescope. Unlike in Europe, telescope didn't generate any intellectual flowering and scientific discoveries in the Islamic and Chinese societies because they didn't give a shit about how the nature worked, and were too obsessed with political power or religious bullshit.

Anarchists and Feminists are like Hansel and Gretel.
Anarchy only means no rulers. I don't want to be ruled by cucks, which will 99.99% of the time be the ones ruling. If it's either tradcucks or libcucks, I choose neither.

everything goes back to the first cave man if you play this game. the important thing is, which group of people were most innovative and made that big leap, not just linear progress. gradual linear progress is easy, all you have to do is take what your predecessors gave you and build your own shit off of that.

You would be sucking off the people every civilizational period if you believed this. It's easy to say "we have developed the most" and living the best possible outcome possible. Even fucking cavemen eating lizards thought that.

In a few centuries time, this material progress you worship - cars, smartphones, computers etc will lead you to sucking off every ricecel in China.

Neanderthal level IQ.

All religions, with their gods, their demi-gods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the prejudiced fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.
Correct. Inceldom created society and religion to cope and get their genes on the way.

Heard of Schuon but never gave him a read. I've read that passage 5 times now and still have no idea what he's saying - sounds like another evil is absence of good type argument. Too mystical level-IQ for me tbh.

You just have to figure out the implications of God being Absolute. Metaphysics, which is what this is, relies on you understanding the terms of the argument, it's not just a question of following the consistency of a given syllogism like in logic (where you can have completely absurd ideas be seen as valid merely because the logic checks out).

Just look at it this way. God is Absolute. He is exists above all relative things, including space and time. If you really think this through, you should begin to see that the question of why God allows evil to exist is not really that important. The real question is why God would need to create anything at all.

Why the need for creation? What does an Absolute being, who is pure perfection, unchanging, eternal, need to create anything at all? Obviously a perfect being doesn't NEED anything.

What this leads to is a realization that God creates because of what he is, not out of some arbitrary decision he made at some point in his infinite existence. Creation proceeds from the very nature of God, and is a result of God's own Absolute nature. Because as Schuon says, to be Absolute means to be also Infinite. But to be Infinite means to be everything, INCLUDING that which is not absolute nor infinite. But obviously since God is Absolute every relative possibility implied by his Infinite nature must play out somewhere else, and this somewhere else is creation. Creation is a result of the Infinite nature of God, and creation is faulty because it is NOT God, for if creation was also absolute it would just BE God because two absolutes would simply overlap with one another.

So God is Absolute. Because he is Absolute is he Infinite. Because of the nature of Infinity that which is not Absolute must exist, hence, creation, and hence evil for creation is a movement away from the perfection of God through various degrees of relative states and dimensions.

Once you understand all this you understand why it is so important to follow religion because, even though we are told that the mercy of God is greater than his judgement, the possibility for damnation is there simply because that possibility is rooted in the nature of All-Possibility (which is Schuon's way of say all the possibilities inherent in infinity, which are obviously endless by definition).

Evil exists because of what God is, simple as that. The only way to escape for the predicament of existing in relative reality, with all the limitations and suffering found there in is to return to God, because the closer you get to him, the closer you get to perfection and the goodness which is a property of said perfection, as Plato said. The more you move away from God the more you suffer because of the privation of this goodness.

Last edited:
You would be sucking off the people every civilizational period if you believed this. It's easy to say "we have developed the most" and living the best possible outcome possible. Even fucking cavemen eating lizards thought that.

In a few centuries time, this material progress you worship - cars, smartphones, computers etc will lead you to sucking off every ricecel in China.

Neanderthal level IQ.

you see that graph? Life expectancy is a very good indicator of human progress, since it captures everything from medical/scientific advancement to economic well-being.

throughout most of human history, people lived in abject conditions ridden with disease, famine, wars, and just sheer poverty.

everything changed since around 17th~18th century with Europeans literally curing smallpox, dysentery, drastically increasing agricultural output, providing clean and safe water to drink, and generally improving public hygiene. the white cock that you seem to hate is solely responsible of you living past 30 years of age, not camel worshipping low IQ cels like you.

Neanderthal level IQ.
Use and gathering of knowledge predates multicellular organisms. RNA and protein synthesis is where knowledge begins. You owe basic biologic traits to bacteria.

And manufacturing being centralized is a phase. The trend is towards decentralization via 3D printing.

You just have to figure out the implications of God being Absolute. Metaphysics, which is what this is, relies on you understanding the terms of the argument, it's not just a question of following the consistency of a given syllogism like in logic (where you can have completely absurd ideas be seen as valid merely because the logic checks out).

Just look at it this way. God is Absolute. He is exists above all relative things, including space and time. If you really think this through, you should begin to see that the question of why God allows evil to exist is not really that important. The real question is why God would need to create anything at all.

Why the need for creation? What does an Absolute being, who is pure perfection, unchanging, eternal, need to create anything at all? Obviously a perfect being doesn't NEED anything.

What this leads to is a realization that God creates because of what he is, not out of some arbitrary decision he made at some point in his infinite existence. Creation proceeds from the very nature of God, and is a result of God's own Absolute nature. Because as Schuon says, to be Absolute means to be also Infinite. But to be Infinite means to be everything, INCLUDING that which is not absolute nor infinite. But obviously since God is Absolute every relative possibility implied by his Infinite nature must play out somewhere else, and this somewhere else is creation. Creation is a result of the Infinite nature of God, and creation is faulty because it is NOT God, for if creation was also absolute it would just BE God because two absolutes would simply overlap with one another.

So God is Absolute. Because he is Absolute is he Infinite. Because of the nature of Infinity that which is not Absolute must exist, hence, creation, and hence evil for creation is a movement away from the perfection of God through various degrees of relative states and dimensions.

Once you understand all this you understand why it is so important to follow religion because, even though we are told that the mercy of God is greater than his judgement, the possibility for damnation is there simply because that possibility is rooted in the nature of All-Possibility (which is Schuon's way of say all the possibilities inherent in infinity, which are obviously endless by definition).

Evil exists because of what God is, simple as that. The only way to escape for the predicament of existing in relative reality, with all the limitations and suffering found there in is to return to God, because the closer you get to him, the closer you get to perfection and the goodness which is a property of said perfection, as Plato said. The more you move away from God the more you suffer because of the privation of this goodness.

This sounds contradictory. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. You said God is absolute and his infinite nature means creation is the result - yet how is creation not God then? Obviously not, since if it was it would be absolute since God is absolute, and like you said there would be two absolutes. But because of the nature of infinity which includes everything (including creation) - how can God be absolute and infinite, if infinite includes creation?

View attachment 174028

you see that graph? Life expectancy is a very good indicator of human progress, since it captures everything from medical/scientific advancement to economic well-being.

throughout most of human history, people lived in abject conditions ridden with disease, famine, wars, and just sheer poverty.

everything changed since around 17th~18th century with Europeans literally curing smallpox, dysentery, drastically increasing agricultural output, providing clean and safe water to drink, and generally improving public hygiene. the white cock that you seem to hate is solely responsible of you living past 30 years of age, not camel worshipping low IQ cels like you.

You are really retard level IQcel aren't you? Do you jerk off to Sam Harris or something?

By that same logic the rices could invent ways to extend life expectancy beyond 1000 years in the next couple of centuries. Are you going to start worshipping them - when they do?

Since you worship material progress, then, let's say hypothetically a couple of millenias after - the Indians develop so much they cure every single illness and are the first to populate and civilize other planets beyond the solar system. Then another non-western 'leader' peoples come along, and thanks to their unique position and technological developments/innovations they're able to escape this shitty universe, fast-forward time and start their own universe anew conquering millions of planets and ruling multiverses entirely.

Since material matter is all that matters, in this scenario, your western cucked man seems like a drop in an ocean of progress and you will be slurping the cum of every rices, Indians and every other "superior" race as time goes on.

This sounds contradictory. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. You said God is absolute and his infinite nature means creation is the result - yet how is creation not God then? Obviously not, since if it was it would be absolute since God is absolute, and like you said there would be two absolutes. But because of the nature of infinity which includes everything (including creation) - how can God be absolute and infinite, if infinite includes creation?

Hinduism has an answer to that which goes something like "atma is maya, but maya is not atma".

God is creation, but creation is not God. An analogy is the point in relation to dimension. All dimension begins with the point, but the point in itself has no dimension.So every line, every geometrical shape is related to the point but the point itself remains undefined and somewhat ineffable.

It's a bit difficult to conceive but the gist of it is that creation exists at a lower ontological level than God, and is thus less "real" in a way. God as Absolute is completely and utterly separate and transcendent, but God is still the basis for all creation and as the Muslims say everywhere you look you can see the face of God (in people, in nature etc).

Some people like to use the word "panetheism":

panentheism.jpg

With all this said, what religions are intended to do is bring manifestation back to the source. An "emanation" implies a return, for everything that exists borrows it's being from God, who is being in itself, and since nothing cannot exist be definition (no thing), creation can never really reach nothingness but at some point there is actually a reintegration. And it is for the purpose of "returning" creation to God that human beings exist. As the Hadith says: "I was an hidden treasure, and i wished to be known, so i created the world". Our job on earth is to "know" the hidden essence of God in order to reintegrate manifestation with it's source.

For that purpose, we cannot be attached to the world which, in my opinion, is the meaning of suffering, at least in some cases. For me, inceldom can be both a prelude for the fire but it could also be a way for God to call us back, to give up on the world in order to devote ourselves to him. In this connection, i think this video is pretty pertinent:

Yes the presentation of the story is sentimental and blue pilled, as everything in the modern world is, but the essence of the story is clear. For those who suffer in this earth but still manage to die following God there's going to be a greater reward in the next world. All that matters is your return to God. All the suffering, all the evil of this world, all of that exists for a reason and ultimately it doesn't matter whether you understand why or not. All that matters is that you realize within yourself that which brings you closer to where there is no evil and no suffering, and as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God is within you. As jealous as one can be of all the things Chad gets in this life, you have to remember that none of that means anything as far as the next world is concerned, and that death comes for everybody.
View attachment 174028

you see that graph? Life expectancy is a very good indicator of human progress

That's graph is complete nonsense, because it includes infant morality, which was very high in the past, and then draws an average in order to make people believe nobody went past the age of 30 in the past. And yet, if you read history you see that old people were everywhere and nobody was shocked that people got to old age.

With that said, everybody dies. Extending life doesn't mean all that much, not as long as it means you are giving up on your changes for a better outcome in the next world in exchange for a few extra years in this hell hole we call earth.

Last edited:
Hinduism has an answer to that which goes something like "atma is maya, but maya is not atma".

God is creation, but creation is not God. An analogy is the point in relation to dimension. All dimension begins with the point, but the point in itself has no dimension.So every line, every geometrical shape is related to the point but the point itself remains undefined and somewhat ineffable.

It's a bit difficult to conceive but the gist of it is that creation exists at a lower ontological level than God, and is thus less "real" in a way. God as Absolute is completely and utterly separate and transcendent, but God is still the basis for all creation and as the Muslims say everywhere you look you can see the face of God (in people, in nature etc).

Some people like to use the word "panetheism":

panentheism.jpg

With all this said, what religions are intended to do is bring manifestation back to the source. An "emanation" implies a return, for everything that exists borrows it's being from God, who is being in itself, and since nothing cannot exist be definition (no thing), creation can never really reach nothingness but at some point there is actually a reintegration. And it is for the purpose of "returning" creation to God that human beings exist. As the Hadith says: "I was an hidden treasure, and i wished to be known, so i created the world". Our job on earth is to "know" the hidden essence of God in order to reintegrate manifestation with it's source.

For that purpose, we cannot be attached to the world which, in my opinion, is the meaning of suffering, at least in some cases. For me, inceldom can be both a prelude for the fire but it could also be a way for God to call us back, to give up on the world in order to devote ourselves to him. In this connection, i think this video is pretty pertinent:

Yes the presentation of the story is sentimental and blue pilled, as everything in the modern world is, but the essence of the story is clear. For those who suffer in this earth but still manage to die following God there's going to be a greater reward in the next world. All that matters is your return to God. All the suffering, all the evil of this world, all of that exists for a reason and ultimately it doesn't matter whether you understand why or not. All that matters is that you realize within yourself that which brings you closer to where there is no evil and no suffering, and as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God is within you. As jealous as one can be of all the things Chad gets in this life, you have to remember that none of that means anything as far as the next world is concerned, and that death comes for everybody.

I get what you mean. Kind of reminds me of Plotinus and neo-Platonic philosophy. I don't know if you're familiar with Said Nursi. But he had a very interesting idea about everything borrowing it's existence from God, as expressed in the 99 names of God. Creation borrows from his attributes: the hadith you quoted: "I was an hidden treasure, and i wished to be known, so i created the world" reminded me of it. I read some of his writings a couple of years ago, was very interested but then got side-tracked and never looked back. May revisit again.....

All of this is anathema to 'modern muslims' and especially Salafi/Wahhabis.

Salafi/Wahhabis are just part of the Gog and Magog dichotomy we are supposed to experience during the last days, the other side of the coin being the pozzed west:

So you have fake universalism on one side, with all those satanic counterfeits like New Age, Baha'i etc, and then the reductionists:

The Puritans in England were the same.

Ah, so you're a murtad. I don't agree with both statements of yours, obviously. I am glad my belief in Islam is steadfast. What is your reason for becoming an apostate?

'death of God' is the reason for inceldom, feminism, jewish values, degeneracy, Marxism - just about every ism in fact.
god is fucking bullshit though. it's quite obvious.

Ah, so you're a murtad. I don't agree with both statements of yours, obviously. I am glad my belief in Islam is steadfast. What is your reason for becoming an apostate?
I've always been one to question I am also very logic minded (currently a Computer Science student). There was just not enough justification for me to believe in mythical beings such as angels and the devil, a magical heaven and hell realm etc, all in the face of science. I studied many religions too and found strikingly convenient similarities from both monotheistic and polytheistic beliefs. It can definitely be argued that we cannot know for sure that an ultimate being which created the universe exists, but scientific theory and evidence suggests otherwise, I for one am more willing to believe in modern science over ancient and medieval scriptures. God can feel free to send me to this hell dimension of his after I die, I for one am open to be proven wrong by him in the 'afterlife'.