Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mum doesn't truly love you

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Women cannot love yet they're able so somehow love their children? They can, but it's not the same thing as people mistake it to be. Mother's do not share a selfless love, they raise you the best they can, which may seem selfess but it isn't. What they're getting out of this is status.

Having a successful child is a sign of status, having a child who is a doctor, NASA engineer or whatever are traits parents would like tbh. Much more than a mediocre child that never does anything and ropes. A sign that you're good enough to raise a good child.

Wanna know why teenage mothers are factories for the worst children in society? Because their children aren't needed for status. They have chad for that, a woman with a chad partner is the greatest source of validation and status, they don't need to raise children because they're still able to get chad in their prime.

Your mother is probably around the age range of 40 - 60. At that age, she isn't able to get chad so she can only focus on her child because it's the final source of status.

A mother's love is not selfess at all.

I hate my mom she had me at 40 making me a genetic fuck up with mental problems and deformities I want to kill her so fucking ba dfuck you dfngfrmnt nguck yuou mnomol fuck yo nm kmkm ill fuckign kill yiju fuck oyu mom

I hate my mom she had me at 40 making me a genetic fuck up with mental problems and deformities I want to kill her so fucking ba dfuck you dfngfrmnt nguck yuou mnomol fuck yo nm kmkm ill fuckign kill yiju fuck oyu mom
if she truly Loved you ! she won't brought you into existence at 40 JFL (whonder what seh was doing at her 20 LOL) .knowing that she herself a genetic failure with a shitty life adn goona bring another soul to suffer her mistake and shitty life and choices .

if she truly Loved you ! she won't brought you into existence at 40 JFL (whonder what seh was doing at her 20 LOL) .knowing that she herself a genetic failure with a shitty life adn goona bring another soul to suffer her mistake and shitty life and choices .
Here's the thing.

My family is all incel-tier looking, and were basically guys who got lucky because it was an older time. I'm already genetic trash, and it's further enhanced by my parents old age.

Not only am I uglier than I should've been (would've been incel anyway), but because of their old age it especially fucked up my mind.

Thinking about that really scares me

Here's the thing.

My family is all incel-tier looking, and were basically guys who got lucky because it was an older time. I'm already genetic trash, and it's further enhanced by my parents old age.

Not only am I uglier than I should've been (would've been incel anyway), but because of their old age it especially fucked up my mind.
sad life ngl , what a shitty ancestry .

sad life ngl , what a shitty ancestry .
yeah. I think my family is legitimately (not recently of course) inbred. I've been studying the face of my uncle and cousin specifically, and you can heavily see it (especially on my cousin-who's a foid so who cares)

yeah. I think my family is legitimately (not recently of course) inbred. I've been studying the face of my uncle and cousin specifically, and you can heavily see it (especially on my cousin-who's a foid so who cares)
back in the day everyone and everything was in bred .
so i guess i shouldn't arrange marriage max with my cousin

Lol, my parents had me when they were relatively younger than average (my mom gave birth to me at age 19) and I still ended up as a comorbid Aspie.

Lol, my parents had me when they were relatively younger than average (my mom gave birth to me at age 19) and I still ended up as a comorbid Aspie.
But if you are older it’s proven your child gets fucked up more as your eggs have dried up.

if your parents had you 20 years later, you would probably be a downie and not even able to use a keyboard, if not a miscarriage

Thats true, not selfess at all

they only love their chad offspring

Einstein Tesla Musk combined IQ.

Parents are assholes who generally have children because its a sign of status, only a rare blackpilled father can truly love his son.