Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Murder hornets" arrive in U.S., posing risk to honeybees and even humans

nature is trying to rebel against the gynocracy

>farmed as a delicacy in asia

Why are gooks like this, why do they eat bugs, bats and centipedes thats just fucking disgusting

Would be great if they develop an insatiable taste for white foids in particular.

Genetically engineering a deadly hornet that is attracted to female pheromones

Murder whore-nets.

>farmed as a delicacy in asia

Why are gooks like this, why do they eat bugs, bats and centipedes thats just fucking disgusting
More importantly why does all this shit have to be brought over here jfl
Genetically engineering a deadly hornet that is attracted to female pheromones
This motivates me to ends you can not imagine

Even a "native" Hornet in the UK is bad enough. They are rare as fuck so don't have the fear factor as much smaller UK wasps. When you do meet one you'll know about it.

I was distracted on my Internet wearing headphones and one got in my apartment last Summer via the extraction fan vent. The buzzing was so loud it startled me. It made an aggressive divebomb sound I slammed a door and it vibrated trying to get through. Knocked itself out after 10 minutes I entered and killed it with my trainers as it layed stunned on the floor ready to preemptively buzz/attack me again.

That said Japanese Hornets are worse AND a Tarantula Hawk (giant Blue Wasp) amogs them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back