Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Murdered Chadpreet had superstar side chick

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
People here know about the Chadpreet Sushant Singh Rajput, and th bconcern has been that he killed himself because his GF was blackpilling him too hard, presumably because he wasn't chad and was only 5'9'' ethnic.

Turns out him and his curry mates had a trip to Bangkok, I guess so they could ascend with NON-currywhores, but he took his sidechick, who is an even bigger star, with him and had sex in hotel, while his friends were ascending with noodlewhores

Screenshot 20200901 102655  01

Was he the guy some nigger dismembered in an apartment somewhere?

Lifefuel for curries. Statusmaxing will help them get laid with currywhores who are 2 SMV points higher than them

Wtf really??? Jesus curries really can't catch a break.

I bet if a white foid killed and dismembered a curry she won't even spend one night in jail.

In Finland she will probably get a free university degree and house

Wtf really??? Jesus curries really can't catch a break.

I bet if a white foid killed and dismembered a curry she won't even spend one night in jail.

In Finland she will probably get a free university degree and house
JBW (Just be woman) is the ultimate blackpill.

He is around 180 cm tall

No, that was some tech entrepreneur. The killer was his employee who owed him money.

Oh yeah remember that, did the killer have a BBC ?

WTF kind of dumbass faggot question is this? You think they're going to report his cock size in the news article?

giphy.gif

kek no that's another one. I know what one you're on about.

That’s a chadpreetlite not a chadpreet

WTF kind of dumbass faggot question is this? You think they're going to report his cock size in the news article?

giphy.gif
Obv not, but this shit normally gets out when talking about murderers.

As I recall it was classic alpha-beta relationship. The curry was smart, hard working, wannabe Elon musk, the black guy just parties, was broke, relied on foids paying for everything, and in th end the curry had to pay for th black guys shit, so when it came time to pay the curry back, the black guy just mogged him and killed him and cut him into pieces like a school bully.

Hence be interested to know, from a test/psych viewpoint of he had a BBC

Obv not, but this shit normally gets out when talking about murderers.

As I recall it was classic alpha-beta relationship. The curry was smart, hard working, wannabe Elon musk, the black guy just parties, was broke, relied on foids paying for everything, and in th end the curry had to pay for th black guys shit, so when it came time to pay the curry back, the black guy just mogged him and killed him and cut him into pieces like a school bully.

Hence be interested to know, from a test/psych viewpoint of he had a BBC

The only thing that matters is test levels and anti-social tendencies, not dick size. But I suppose it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back