Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Music Addiction

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Im fucking addicted to music, listening music as im writing this. I listen music when i study with my pc and sometimes if i study with a book or ipad i listen music with wireless earphones connected to my phone. It gets hard to focus depending on the music but if i listen less chaotic music i can study pretty well.
I almost stopped playing games bec. i spend my free time listening music and sitting on my chair or bed browsing the web aimlessly, i want to return to games tbh.

Im fucking addicted to music, listening music as im writing this. I listen music when i study with my pc and sometimes if i study with a book or ipad i listen music with wireless earphones connected to my phone. It gets hard to focus depending on the music but if i listen less chaotic music i can study pretty well.
I almost stopped playing games bec. i spend my free time listening music and sitting on my chair or bed browsing the web aimlessly, i want to return to games tbh.

Music is a pysop, take the TalibanPill and excise this demon from your life.

Music is the best thing to ever grace my knowledge.