Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Music for cucks

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
My opinion I think anyone who listens to modern pop/hip-hop music like Ed Sheeran, Drake, Travis Scott, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, etc are cucks

I haven’t heard half those names tbh

Femoid music in general.

It's over if you don't listen to NT music

After 'Yes' everything is secondary tbh.

I listen to normie music cos I thought if i listened to it i would get freinds tbh

Dark witch house, dark rave.

I listen to vidya OSTs

Main stream music sucks ass. Simple repetitive melody combined with simple lyrics and lots of repetition. Absolutely no artistic merit to it. Just random boring shit produced for dumb normies to consoooome.

tenor.gif

Most music is shit

Main stream music sucks ass. Simple repetitive melody combined with simple lyrics and lots of repetition. Absolutely no artistic merit to it. Just random boring shit produced for dumb normies to consoooome.
Cope

cucks gonna cuck

those songs doesn't count because they are actual good songs, but for one good album, you get like a 100 shitty one if not more
That's why you don't listen to the shitty ones lol

And also every shit sung by a hole

It's over for musiccels

My opinion I think anyone who listens to modern pop/hip-hop music like Ed Sheeran, Drake, Travis Scott, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, etc are cucks
those are foid musical groups

Ye I dislike all of those tbh

I’m still into the same music when I was 10, like linkin Park, breaking Benjamin, three days grace, Metallica, skillet and some others
Along with anime sounds tracks cuz weeb

I don't listen to any of those but I like some mainstream artists.

I like a few of those :feelsrope: