Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Music helps so much.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I don't even listen to music I like that much just music people my age listen to. I imagine myself sitting in car with friends/girlfriend when music plays. so comfy, mmm so goood

Never thought music could be as good coping as movies or video games but right now I feel like a young god. I don't know what happened in last 30 minutes but I don't remember feeling this good recently,
Sorry for shitpost but I'm drunk and I just want to share my happyness with you all.

Yeah, it's one of the nicest copes ngl

Music got me through HS, if I didn't have it then I would probably go ER

It helps but the pain never completely leaves

Welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:

Welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:
Negro

Yeah I listen to music all day, best cope of all

very fine my 10k posts friend
congratulations on your new color
Oh dont. I dont care
I would want to be greycel as u wanna change?
Dont be scared of my rank man i take good care of greycel
Are u honored? That i am looking that faar down after u? :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

Oh dont. I dont care
I would want to be greycel as u wanna change?
Dont be scared of my rank man i take good care of greycel
Are u honored? That i am looking that faar down after u? :feelstrash: :feelshaha:
It's like touching God.

i like marches

@HidekiTojota

Good music is a rare thing these days. I can hardly find a good song that helps me daydream

Yeah music is top tier cope.

There is a funny thing, I remember the time where I was happy playing on my game cube or was it PS3? And life didn’t seem so bad and had more hope for progress. this song reminded me of that feel.

i listen to music 24\7

yes man i can agree a lot

I've been coping hard listening to songs sung by females and imagining it's my teen virgin cute white loving gf singing to me :feelsrope:

Indeed, man. For real. I agree. :yes:

Yeah music is top tier cope.

There is a funny thing, I remember the time where I was happy playing on my game cube or was it PS3? And life didn’t seem so bad and had more hope for progress. this song reminded me of that feel.

Those chords hit my nostalgia. I remember in HS Skrillex, deadmau5, and Wolfgang Gartner filled my library.

It really does

One of my favorites, reminds me of childhood when it was all simple and comfy.

This one is pretty good :feelsokman:

cool song by Bowie lifefuel for suicidecels

This is really nice to listen to while taking night walks.

This is really nice to listen to while taking night walks.

Can't wait for winter and first snow tbh, I love walking around commieblocks near me. Now I have a smartphone with good camera so I will be also making a lot of pictures

Can't wait for winter and first snow tbh, I love walking around commieblocks near me. Now I have a smartphone with good camera so I will be also making a lot of pictures
Snow makes everything more asthetically pleasing.

Don't go ER, OP
full