Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Music is the pinnacle of human experience.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I don't think I would make it as far in life if I did not have music by my side. I think the only music I hate and despise is jazz. I just can't fucking stand that shit. I can literally listen to everything else except jazz. But that is not completely true because there are a few jazz songs I truly love and hold dear. But most of it is just complete trash. I fucking hate jazz ngl ded srs fucking shit music.

Music is the best thing that happened to me. I could not live without music ngl. I rather be blind than deaf.

especially paired up while intoxicated, that’s lifefuel right there

I listen to all major genres of music ngl
and even some obscure ones

Sometimes yeah but other times no tbh

I don't think I would make it as far in life if I did not have music by my side. I think the only music I hate and despise is jazz. I just can't fucking stand that shit. I can literally listen to everything else except jazz. But that is not completely true because there are a few jazz songs I truly love and hold dear. But most of it is just complete trash. I fucking hate jazz ngl ded srs fucking shit music.

Music is the best thing that happened to me. I could not live without music ngl. I rather be blind than deaf.
But music has bluepilling effect too. choose wisely.

frequencies and wavelengths

Even aliens love human music

View: https://youtu.be/bCoFfCgxBeM

whats some of your favorite songs?

Pinnacle of human experience is attaining great power/money and dominating massive populations.
After that it's fuking Stacies.

Jazz is pretty cool. The only genre of ‘modern’ music that I listen to

Cope. Sex probably is. I say probably because I’ve never had it before. Music is great though. Spotify playlist?