Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I don't understand French either, but man if if french rap/trap sounds good.

looking for more Asian musicians which i like, and not asian boy band/girl bands which are influenced by manipulative western white devils

Last edited:
looking for more Asian musicians which i like, and not asian boy band/girl bands which are influenced by manipulative western white devils

You're that nibnob who likes AnCo and all the Elephant Six stuff right? Not my field of expertise, but there are some things out there I think you might like:

China:

Japan:

Thailand:

NME (New Music Express) - Black Knight

Unholy Death is fuckin awesome. I've taken to hearing 'Warrior' as 'nauuuuu-zeeeeeeee-uhhhhhhhh'.

Last edited:
You're that nibnob who likes AnCo and all the Elephant Six stuff right? Not my field of expertise, but there are some things out there I think you might like:

China:

Japan:

Thailand:

Unholy Death is fuckin awesome. I've taken to hearing 'Warrior' as 'nauuuuu-zeeeeeeee-uhhhhhhhh'.

Yeah they're awesome.

Very interesting album/band. Especially anhedonic Alt-Rock. Imagine something somewhere between Tool and Red House Painters.
>inb4 "that's edgelord stuff"

No Trend, Macronympha, Flipper, Skullflower, Grey Wolves, Propergol, SPK, Laibach, Dead Infection, Pathologist

Univers Zéro, then these? Damn brother, you've got some patrician taste there :feelsokman:

Check these out if you haven't already:

Last edited:
Songs from the 70's had a certain sense of "largeness" that helped me cope through the years of loneliness. I just don't get the sense that eras that followed had much of that. It may contribute to your sense that chasing women is the only thing in life.

russian group

Last edited:
@Raiden did you see the new garnidelia song?

Reminds me of being 15 again.

Does anyone know any metal bands like dethlok?

50’s-60’s-70’s and 80’s are 40 years that compound almost all my repertoire

Anyone looking to corpsepaintmax?