Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Used to listen to this album on occasion in high school and just recently came across it again. It's better than I remember. Somewhere between Syd Barrett and This Heat.

Last edited:
I recommend this:

It is not an ad but i really recommend Dead fetus. Check out the other tracks he made.

2 weeks no fap, energy increasing and so is less femoid music i want to listen to

I can't really hear its lyrics, so this foid singing makes me feel like I'm listening to a gentle mommy telling me I had a rough life but it's alright because she'll kill me painlessly :feelsokman:

Does anyone else relate to this song? The feeling of being having no sense of belonging and wanting to go away from it all.

Last edited:

Last edited:
The Supreme Gentleman had a godly taste in music.

speaking of doom/death

new video from progressive funeral doom/death giants for their new album

First solo album from Wire's vocalist/guitarist. Hadn't heard it until now.

Damn bro am bout to fuckin cum

btw if you play almost anysong it looks like my avi is dancing

One of the many things I love about the JLCO is that there are no women in the orchestra. Such a rarity these days! All classical orchestras are full with these ugly grey-haired feminist-looking bitches without make-up.

~~~

If I were low-inhib I would totally go to the OEF sometime:

:feelskek:

Gutalax even make great music:

:feelsokman:

Last edited:
@Ledgemund you a fan of these guys? I think you told me you were, just checking. I found their discography on Southern Lord an hour ago. scoped it up.

really sloppy metallic, sludge-ridden hc punk from Philly. very negativistic.

@Ledgemund you a fan of these guys? I think you told me you were, just checking. I found their discography on Southern Lord an hour ago. scoped it up.

really sloppy metallic, sludge-ridden hc punk from Philly. very negativistic.

Actually never heard of them before; thanks for the rec. Listening now and it sounds like a really primitive kind of metallic pre-Grunge. Like a combination of these two:

no problemo, just did a cover, its in instrumental form right now. my roommate's muffled voice can be heard in the recording though, giving it a spooky vibe. its a cover of their song "Mad At The World" very incel-esque lyrics. if you read them. but Forest has to add vokills first.

its done noisy black/doom style

@Ledgemund

lyrics: look into my eyes and see I'm not normal you can believe savage fury, uncontrollable rage I'm gonna put you in the grave visions of murder run rampant through my mind death to all humankind I'm mad, mad, mad at the world no money, no family, no home no job, no life, no nothing I'm mad, mad, mad at the world I'm ugly, I'm poor, I'm awkward, I'm nothing

Last edited:

This is a true incel anthem:
"The girl look really cute, they really make it work, they think I'm just a jerk, I'm on the outside"

But really:

Last edited:
just fuck my shit up with these lyrics bro :feelsrope:

all around me
in the air hangs a wreath
of the blackest bile and smoke
that only I can see

I open up my heart
and let it all in
and it kills all my love
and hope for everyone

and it hasn't been easy on you