Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Fucking love Fear Factory

I always listen to this when getting high

You'll probably like this one too for that.

Definitely!!
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Never liked Mac Miller, but this is pretty chill ngl.

Happy friday. Turn down volume.

lmao at not early-2000smaxxing at this moment

A tribe called Quest is really good. Check them out.
Ok, one of my friends is a big fan but I didn't get around to listening to them until now.

Ok, one of my friends is a big fan but I didn't get around to listening to them until now.
Electric Relaxation and Scenario are the best songs of A Tribe Called Quest

Electric Relaxation and Scenario are the best songs of A Tribe Called Quest
Thanks bro, I just checked them out and they're pretty good. If you like old school rap this is a song a lot of people probably missed listening to.

Really nice beat.

Big l is one of my favorite rappers. All black is my favorite song by him.
Yeah I don't know anything about rap but I've been listening to a few songs here and there and I've been enjoying it. Especially since it's more aggressive than the sad sack shit I used to listen to.

Yeah I don't know anything about rap but I've been listening to a few songs here and there and I've been enjoying it. Especially since it's more aggressive than the sad sack shit I used to listen to.

I listened to that whole album dozens of times. I'm so angry all the best uncucked rappers got killed, and now we're only left with the mumble fags.

I listened to that whole album dozens of times. I'm so angry all the best uncucked rappers got killed, and now we're only left with the mumble fags.
I shouldn't have wasted my time looking that shit up. Sounds like parody. Like they're going for the worst stereotype of this genre, a bunch of no iq wanabe gangbangers spitting out unintelligable lyrics with overproduced garbage playing in the background.

I shouldn't have wasted my time looking that shit up. Sounds like parody. Like they're going for the worst stereotype of this genre, a bunch of no iq wanabe gangbangers spitting out unintelligable lyrics with overproduced garbage playing in the background.

I think (((they))) add subliminal messages to all the new mainstream songs, that's why it lowers testosterone by listening to it. Only music from before 2012, the year they made tinder, is safe I think. Biggie is one of my favorite rappers, I always liked him more than tupac.

I think (((they))) add subliminal messages to all the new mainstream songs, that's why it lowers testosterone by listening to it. Only music from before 2012, the year they made tinder, is safe I think. Biggie is one of my favorite rappers, I always liked him more than tupac.
I wouldn't doubt it. Like those binaural frequencies that change your state of mind except these make you want to respect foids and cut your dick off. I just want to turn on the radio and hear something like Big L rapping about raping foids if he ever gets aids like it's no big deal and know there are other people tuning in who appreciate that aggression. I wonder if there's a pirate radio station like that.

I wouldn't doubt it. Like those binaural frequencies that change your state of mind except these make you want to respect foids and cut your dick off.
They mess with the air, water, and medicine, so they probably do it with the media and music or people would realize it's cucked immediately then turn it off. This guy talks about musicians putting Illuminati symbols in their songs.

I just want to turn on the radio and hear something like Big L rapping about raping foids if he ever gets aids like it's no big deal and know there are other people tuning in who appreciate that aggression. I wonder if there's a pirate radio station like that.
I don't think there is, it would probably be a good idea to make an uncucked radio station that only plays high t music. The mob deep song is pretty dope, I never heard it before.

Pretty relatable lyrics for incels:

It’s wicked life Isn’t it?
But the scales were tipped long before you
Shoulders weren’t meant to hold
You were made to be crushed
Made to believe in love
You were built to break

i cry evry tiem :cryfeels:

the live version is better for this one
I never heard lunchbox before, it's pretty good. These are the songs by him I listen to the most.

Last edited: