Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I liked this song a lot but I think it could've implemented Kid Cudi's style better ngl

I agree, if Kid Cudi wasn't in the title you wouldn't even be able to tell that it was him being featured.

I agree, if Kid Cudi wasn't in the title you wouldn't even be able to tell that it was him being featured.
I mean his voice is pretty recognizable the song just complimented Travis way more than it did Cudi, it made him seem like every other rapper when he's more than that. At least change the beat at Cudi's verse or something. Kids See Ghosts, MBDTF, and Yeezus did it right.

I mean his voice is pretty recognizable the song just complimented Travis way more than it did Cudi, it made him seem like every other rapper when he's more than that. At least change the beat at Cudi's verse or something. Kids See Ghosts, MBDTF, and Yeezus did it right.

I mostly know him for songs like day n' night, and pursuit of happiness, where he's a bit more melodic, so I suppose you'd know him better than me.

I mostly know him for songs like day n' night, and pursuit of happiness, where he's a bit more melodic, so I suppose you'd know him better than me.
Tbh the only song I've heard from him was day 'n' nite, I never listened to any of his albums. His features are usually really good though, The Scotts just didn't do his style justice. That's the only gripe I have with the song though everything else is great especially the wavy beat, Travis's flow, and the beautiful series of synth layers in the outro.

Last edited:

I have no idea why I am listening to this kind of shit today. It reminds me of better times. Maybe I'd be out on a beach in 1988 with my looksmatch. Sun beating down on us. Holding hands. I'll keep coping