Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Still really enjoy this album but miss the old sound from 2014/2015
I first listened to them in 2016 but didn't get into them until recently because it took a while to grow on me. I like a lot of their music but I wouldn't call myself a diehard at all. These are some of my favorites tho

Last edited:

Never got into System of a Down, but this song is pretty good

I first listened to them in 2016 but didn't get into them until recently because it took a while to grow on me. I like a lot of their music but I wouldn't call myself a diehard at all. These are some of my favorites tho

IWTDINO is good, but older suicideboys is unmatched

These guys are faggots but the music slaps

This is pretty good too

I'm looking for music that evokes a very certain melancholic kind of feel, I guess you could call it doomer music. Here some songs that I like

If anyone knows any other songs that you think evoke similar feelings then please post them

How TF did Lil Marc drop one of the greatest diss songs OF ALL TIME, and get caught at the bus stop :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tenor 48

Last edited:
One of juice wrld's best songs tbh.
Yeah, I really like the dreamy aesthetic, expressive singing, and the lyrics which in light of his death, are absolutely chilling. From a compositional and musical standpoint this mix of trap, guitar, and vocal melodies is one of the better ones out there. Hopefully this track is the standard for his posthumous release, sonically and musically this is Juice in his prime.

Last edited: