Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Music that CHEERS you up

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date

this is a midlandz banger

national anthems

I like garnidelia, favourite song is error
Error is definitely an unpopular opinion. My favs are ambiguous, grilletto, ookami shoujo. If we accept side projects too, then I'll add gokuraku jodo, lamb and buriki no dance.

"Depressive" music cheers me up tbh

Error is definitely an unpopular opinion. My favs are ambiguous, grilletto, ookami shoujo. If we accept side projects too, then I'll add gokuraku jodo, lamb and buriki no dance.
Thx for the recommendations def going to check them out, “anymore” is pretty good to from the same EP that error was in

<33

Last edited:

This is art and mogs everything from Hans Zimmer into oblivion imo

Last edited:
This music cheers me up.

[media] [/media]

There is no music that makes me happy.

Have you played the game?

Untitled

si senor

The entire game? All the way to the end when you shoot at the credits?
I'm like on chapter 14. Never got around to beat it.

I'm like on chapter 14. Never got around to beat it.
CH 14 on 1st playthrough? 2nd? 3rd? Which do u mean. If you don't know, the game has multiple playthroughs, from different perspectives. (So it's not like a boring repeat but a completely new game 3 times.) (( 2nd playthrough is kind of a funky alternative to a boring repeat. 3rd playthrough is completely new story.))

- Personally I beat the game. And I decided to accept the offer.

For anyone debating on playing Nier Automata, or hesitating to finish playing it. Fucking beat it. It's so good. Yoko Taro is a genius. Only word to describe the game is Art. IMO.

And if jackass asks you to eat a fish, don't.

CH 14 on 1st playthrough? 2nd? 3rd? Which do u mean. If you don't know, the game has multiple playthroughs, from different perspectives. (So it's not like a boring repeat but a completely new game 3 times.)

- Personally I beat the game. And I decided to accept the offer.

For anyone debating on playing Nier Automata, or hesitating to finish playing it. Fucking beat it. It's so good. Yoko Taro is a genius. Only word to describe the game is Art. IMO.
I'm still on the first playthrough

First thing that comes to mind. This band kicks like a damned mule, the rabid ecstasy of the music augmented by the cartoon surrealism of the lyrics:

the sound of a foid's screams

It's old af as I am but I remember when I had my IT (the computer thing, not the cucks who hate us) job I once drove 180 KM/h on the highway listening to this while extremely pissed off about some customer to whom I couldn't come fast enough for his stupid problem.