Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim beheads teacher for showing muhammed cartoons

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Happend like a day ago. I don't agree with such violence, but since the victim was wh*te AND fr*nch :feelspuke: I'm pretty ambivalent about it.

He went Joker mode

He was an 18 year old Chechen warrior. Absolutely based for not only offing a white dude but also a French one, the worst of them all.

He was an 18 year old Chechen warrior. Absolutely based for not only offing a white dude but also a French one, the worst of them all.
Generally speaking I don't condone blasphemy laws or killing people for offending the religion, but by God I'll never shown sympathy for a Frenchman.

rEfUgEeS wElCoMe

No video. I see...

He deserved it but not because he was white or french. The guy supported open borders and other liberal nonsense. Its good to see those types reap what they sow

islam is based

The Muslim did mog
The stupid, smelly frog
And killed him like a hog

lol

chechens are crazy mfers

Women VOTED for this!!

Hopefully if more of this stuff keeps happening with greater violence and intensity Europeans will finally push back against the invading Islamic hordes.

Women VOTED for this!!
women want alpha men in. might actually be good thing long term. if they let the whiter muslims(uzebkistanis,chnechen whatever the f uck) instead of shitskin. u can get a whiter and more based and blackpilled europe

Happend like a day ago. I don't agree with such violence, but since the victim was wh*te AND fr*nch :feelspuke: I'm pretty ambivalent about it.
But now you got to ask yourself, whats worse?
A french teacher that tries to teach his students what freedom of speech means OR some muslim/s that get/s offended by a drawing

French one, the worst of them all
Giga based. The black foots need to be exterminated off the face of this earth.

Big misconception that America is the #1 of the Muslim world...But LITERALLY every single problem the modern Muslim world have can trace back its issues to france.

Giga based. The black foots need to be exterminated off the face of this earth.

Big misconception that America is the #1 of the Muslim world...But LITERALLY every single problem the modern Muslim world have can trace back its issues to france.
That's true, compared to France, America actually is accepting of Islam. Remember when Donald Trump listened to the Surah al-Fatiha (or it was adhan) in the White House. Not even the cucked country of France would do it.

He was beheaded by a 18 year old Chechen religion coper.

Remember when Donald Trump listened to the Surah al-Fatiha (or it was adhan) in the White House. Not even the cucked country of France would do it.
That matters little to me. And should matter little to you too. Even abo-lahab heard the Quran from thr prophet himself yet his fate was sealed.

America is literally the great final beast of Daniel prophecy. The final evil to be slayed before the dajjal (the talkin horn) roam the earth.
Images

imagine slicing a leftist who voted for politicians to let you in the country in the first place jfl. guess he had it coming

That's true, compared to France, America actually is accepting of Islam. Remember when Donald Trump listened to the Surah al-Fatiha (or it was adhan) in the White House. Not even the cucked country of France would do it.

That's a completely and wrong point of view. You just don't know France enough. Our country laws forbids religious beliefs to take place in the higher political area. Our country recognizes or finances no religion or cult. Our president doesn't swears to serve God with a hand on a Bible. Such things just doesn't exist here.

It's not really about Islam ; we just don't accept religions to interfere with us. For your culture, in 1905, France took by force the property of all the churches, abbeys, cathedrals. Religious were disbanded and ejected by force from these basements by the police and the army. Which led to many riots and many deaths.

All the cathedrals in France, and all the religious basements built before 1905, totally belong to the government. Religious orders now only use them, but the government is the landlord.

Which is why it's illegal for our president to have religious leaders reading religious texts in the Elysee Palace. Doing it would be a casus belli and lead to a new election.

Islam is however not accepted by most of the population, because 1) most of the population is atheist 2) a large part is catholic 3) many are Protestants 4) the Jews own the media and muslims regularly claim their hate against the Jews.

I've heared about this beheaded guy, and it did nothing to me ; he was just a normie, attacked but a madman, I just don't care about what happened to him. I feel no connection with none of both. I don't know who they were and I just don't give a fuck. I'm a christian incel and I just appreciated my Yoga session today, why should I bother about the other citizen who shit on my face all life-long ? In my city, every year, 1200 foids are impregnated by normies and Chads, and it will never be my child : why should I consider myself a part of their "community" ?

The French people are absolute morons.

These are the same geniuses that declared war on Nazi Germany and got their asses handed back to them on a silver platter 8 months later.

The cucked French government accepted millions of alpha Muslims into their country but won't adhere to Muslim culture and openly mock Islam and Muhammad. What did these french faggots think would happen? It's like they are asking for it.

The French people are absolute morons.

These are the same geniuses that declared war on Nazi Germany and got their asses handed back to them on a silver platter 8 months later.

The cucked French government accepted millions of alpha Muslims into their country but won't adhere to Muslim culture and openly mock Islam and Muhammad. What did these french faggots think would happen? It's like they are asking for it.

Oh come on, PLEASE read fucking wikipedia before posting !

He deserved it but not because he was white or french. The guy supported open borders and other liberal nonsense. Its good to see those types reap what they sow

At least he was cuck so he got what was coming for him

Can you clarify what you mean?

I can't spend my whole night detailing all the WW2 events in France and why they happened. Pétain made a coup and decided alone to cooperate with the Nazis. The US and UK never understood that the Nazis ideas were already widely spread among the French population when it happened. The Blitzkrieg was especially done to surprise everyone before anyone could even fight. Belgium was taken in 18 days. Pétain understood clearly that there was no way to win this war.

About Muslims, who arrived here in the 70's, it's the consequence of feminism. Women were no longer making babies, and in the same time, we lost our huge Algeria colony in a catastrophic war. Decision was taken to import a massive amount of people from Africa to compensate the lack of Whites births.

And it's still largely the situation nowadays. The problem is that muslims don't understand our culture. We got rid of religions and declared a neutrality religious state in 1905. Way before they arrived here. And this neutrality says we have the constitutionnal right to mock religions. ANY religion. It happens since a while against Christians, but Christians don't behead people, and don't want to fight politically, so nothing happens when artists in an art gallery show a Jesus Cross in an aquarium full of pee.

However, muslims don't understand that right. They come from theocratic countries where insulting God sends you to jail, so imagine when they see a public newspaper here drawing him fucking the Pope. They almost do heart attacks. So some muslim fragile madmen decide to punish the miscreants. By beheading.

Decision of the French government to import a massive amount of Africans is not a decision taken by and for the French population. It's only a decision in favor of the wealthier French. This create a negative employment climate where employers blackmail unemployed Whites : you accept the miserable salary and work conditions, or we engage an illegal Muslim who will accept anything for papers.

Some think the Jews coordinate all this shit. I'm not so sure of that ; French richs can do it themselves. In fact they did invent the concept of unemployment in the 70's because less Whites =rarest Whites = higher wages. They solved this problem with a new schematic : less Whites = rarest Whites = much more Africans = lower wages. Which is why employees nowadays have a much lower purchasing power than those from the 70's. The richs became insanely richer, the poors stood poor, and the middle class lost a ton of money.

All this leads to extreme far-right movements to drastically increase in France those days. As a White I don't care, but 10 years ago I prophetized something : the worst that could happen to the French Muslims wouldn't be the far-right, but a massive economical collapse where nobody would no longer need them. And guess what happened ? 2008 uppercut, and 2019 Covid double-punch in the economy face. I wouldn't like to be a Muslim in France nowadays, when we see the future the far-right plans for them all. None of us has forgotten what Hitler did and how, and some even found a huge inspiration from this past for the future. Almost all the cops and military are voting far-right and are ready to start a quick and massive civil war. They have weapons, they have data, they know each other, vote for the same leader, put Nazi-related bracers on their uniforms. And they just wait for the Order, an Event that would start the war.

France from the inside is much more dark and complex than you think. I remember on Facebook, when Trump was elected and everybody shocked, I shocked many friends I had by saying it was logical. They insulted me, but Bluepilled people don't see reality until it explodes in their faces. At a month before the next election in the US, I see 2 scenarios : either Trump is re-elected and people become mad, either he loses and the US far-right declares war on any stranger. They will never accept a fraudulent election... and Trump ompenly said if he loses, it would mean there was a fraud because he can't lose.

But like France, US political system is very complex and in France, the concept of citizen of states having more "voting power" than other citizen from other states is absolutely absurd to us. In France, 1 vote = 1 vote. In the US, 1 vote = 0,15 votes if you're from Montana, 3,5 votes if you're from Ohio (numbers are examples). Bidding about who will win the election is not a very good idea. US elections are full of surprises.

I can't spend my whole night detailing all the WW2 events in France and why they happened. Pétain made a coup and decided alone to cooperate with the Nazis. The US and UK never understood that the Nazis ideas were already widely spread among the French population when it happened. The Blitzkrieg was especially done to surprise everyone before anyone could even fight. Belgium was taken in 18 days. Pétain understood clearly that there was no way to win this war.

About Muslims, who arrived here in the 70's, it's the consequence of feminism. Women were no longer making babies, and in the same time, we lost our huge Algeria colony in a catastrophic war. Decision was taken to import a massive amount of people from Africa to compensate the lack of Whites births.

And it's still largely the situation nowadays. The problem is that muslims don't understand our culture. We got rid of religions and declared a neutrality religious state in 1905. Way before they arrived here. And this neutrality says we have the constitutionnal right to mock religions. ANY religion. It happens since a while against Christians, but Christians don't behead people, and don't want to fight politically, so nothing happens when artists in an art gallery show a Jesus Cross in an aquarium full of pee.

However, muslims don't understand that right. They come from theocratic countries where insulting God sends you to jail, so imagine when they see a public newspaper here drawing him fucking the Pope. They almost do heart attacks. So some muslim fragile madmen decide to punish the miscreants. By beheading.

Decision of the French government to import a massive amount of Africans is not a decision taken by and for the French population. It's only a decision in favor of the wealthier French. This create a negative employment climate where employers blackmail unemployed Whites : you accept the miserable salary and work conditions, or we engage an illegal Muslim who will accept anything for papers.

Some think the Jews coordinate all this shit. I'm not so sure of that ; French richs can do it themselves. In fact they did invent the concept of unemployment in the 70's because less Whites =rarest Whites = higher wages. They solved this problem with a new schematic : less Whites = rarest Whites = much more Africans = lower wages. Which is why employees nowadays have a much lower purchasing power than those from the 70's. The richs became insanely richer, the poors stood poor, and the middle class lost a ton of money.

All this leads to extreme far-right movements to drastically increase in France those days. As a White I don't care, but 10 years ago I prophetized something : the worst that could happen to the French Muslims wouldn't be the far-right, but a massive economical collapse where nobody would no longer need them. And guess what happened ? 2008 uppercut, and 2019 Covid double-punch in the economy face. I wouldn't like to be a Muslim in France nowadays, when we see the future the far-right plans for them all. None of us has forgotten what Hitler did and how, and some even found a huge inspiration from this past for the future. Almost all the cops and military are voting far-right and are ready to start a quick and massive civil war. They have weapons, they have data, they know each other, vote for the same leader, put Nazi-related bracers on their uniforms. And they just wait for the Order, an Event that would start the war.

France from the inside is much more dark and complex than you think. I remember on Facebook, when Trump was elected and everybody shocked, I shocked many friends I had by saying it was logical. They insulted me, but Bluepilled people don't see reality until it explodes in their faces. At a month before the next election in the US, I see 2 scenarios : either Trump is re-elected and people become mad, either he loses and the US far-right declares war on any stranger. They will never accept a fraudulent election... and Trump ompenly said if he loses, it would mean there was a fraud because he can't lose.

But like France, US political system is very complex and in France, the concept of citizen of states having more "voting power" than other citizen from other states is absolutely absurd to us. In France, 1 vote = 1 vote. In the US, 1 vote = 0,15 votes if you're from Montana, 3,5 votes if you're from Ohio (numbers are examples). Bidding about who will win the election is not a very good idea. US elections are full of surprises.
If the French thought Hitler was bad, they are in for a surprise when they see what Muhammad does with them from the inside. France was extremely stupid to let so many Muslims in. Wikipedia says nearly 10% of the country is now Muslim (5.7 million and rising) and the foolish president Macron says he's going to fix the problem with some simple local restrictions.

France will have to tear out 6 million muslims to really solve its problems and I dont think Macron and his empty promises are going to be up to the task. It's no wonder people want to go right wing, it's the only chance the country has to save itself from Islam.

Last edited:
If the French thought Hitler was bad, they are in for a surprise when they see what Muhammad does with them from the inside. France was extremely stupid to let so many Muslims in. Wikipedia says nearly 10% of the country is now Muslim (5.7 million and rising) and the foolish president Macron says he's going to fix the problem with some simple local restrictions.

France will have to tear out 6 million muslims to really solve its problems and I dont think Macron and his empty promises are going to be up to the task. It's no wonder people want to go right wing, it's the only chance the country has to save itself from Islam.
better if france becomes muslim. curreently it is liberal shithole which worships foids like none other.

france is a joke. letting all those radical scum in and getting all surprised when they start doing these types of shit
id kick all radicals and if they revolt execute them
but its france so nothing will happen xD

france is a joke. letting all those radical scum in and getting all surprised when they start doing these types of shit
id kick all radicals and if they revolt execute them
but its france so nothing will happen xD

Ur a fucking retard. The french are cucks that dont even allow paternity tests and u want them to kill people from a religion that oppresses foids the best. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Ur a fucking retard. The french are cucks that dont even allow paternity tests and u want them to kill people from a religion that oppresses foids the best. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
shut the fuck up you sand faggot.
just because french people are doing something wrong does not mean they should let their own race crumble. now fuck off you camel.

shut the fuck up you sand faggot.
just because french people are doing something wrong does not mean they should let their own race crumble. now fuck off you camel.

Are you fucking retarded? Since when are south slavs sandcels?

2xbw2j

Im not even religious, but im not a stormfront coper thinking ethniccels are the cause of the west being fucked. The most important thing in life are food, water, shelter and the nuclear family (with an obedient virgin looksmatch). I value those things a MILLION times over your retarded 'freedoms' (except when you mention foids not being angels, let alone mentioning anything blackpill related as you basically commit social suicide. Theres barely any freedom in that regard in the cucked west).

If the chinks took over tomorrow but implemented a system where u get a virgin looksmatch, id be fine with it. Id be fine with LARPing as if i believe in their state religion.

If the sandniggers took over tomorrow but implemented a system where u get a virgin looksmatch, id be fine with it. Id be fine with LARPing as if i believe in their state religion.

Etc.

Maslows human needs >>>>>>>>>>>>> freedom

You fucking cuck.

Are you fucking retarded? Since when are south slavs sandcels?

View attachment 359241

Im not even religious, but im not a stormfront coper thinking ethniccels are the cause of the west being fucked. The most important thing in life are food, water, shelter and the nuclear family (with an obedient virgin looksmatch). I value those things a MILLION times over your retarded 'freedoms' (except when you mention foids not being angels, let alone mentioning anything blackpill related as you basically commit social suicide. Theres barely any freedom in that regard in the cucked west).

If the chinks took over tomorrow but implemented a system where u get a virgin looksmatch, id be fine with it. Id be fine with LARPing as if i believe in their state religion.

If the sandniggers took over tomorrow but implemented a system where u get a virgin looksmatch, id be fine with it. Id be fine with LARPing as if i believe in their state religion.

Etc.

Maslows human needs >>>>>>>>>>>>> freedom

You fucking cuck.
1. i never said the reason west is fucked is because of ethniccels. strawman harder you faggot.
2. I dont care what you value. Also just because you value one thing more does not mean the rest is invaluable. You’re a bastard with no honor if you dont value your freedom. This has got nothing to do with race or religion, its about yourself you fucking idiot. If you are okay being enslaved by others because they dont hurt you, you’re a cuck. A real man should be able to direct his own life.
3. If someone took over the government, regardess of race, and treated me like shit he is my enemy. Nothing to do with race or me being a stormfront you retard.
4. I said radicals, not muslims. You’re a fucking retard who doesnt even know the difference between the two.

Now fuck off.

1. i never said the reason west is fucked is because of ethniccels. strawman harder you faggot.
2. I dont care what you value. Also just because you value one thing more does not mean the rest is invaluable. You’re a bastard with no honor if you dont value your freedom. This has got nothing to do with race or religion, its about yourself you fucking idiot. If you are okay being enslaved by others because they dont hurt you, you’re a cuck. A real man should be able to direct his own life.
3. If someone took over the government, regardess of race, and treated me like shit he is my enemy. Nothing to do with race or me being a stormfront you retard.
4. I said radicals, not muslims. You’re a fucking retard who doesnt even know the difference between the two.

Now fuck off.

Question. When the fuck did humanity ever achieve a free society (for men) in which foids were controlled? It never happens and never will happen. As soon as I see a western style society that oppresses foids, I will consider it a superior kind of society. Until then (and realistically, it won't ever happen, the west will just get conquered by a patriarchy eventually or it will drag all other societies down with it by injecting feminism into them) I'd be fine with an authoritarian state as well as long as it provides me/gives me a fucking fair shot at the most important needs in life (maslows basic human needs). My family grew up in Yugoslavia which was an authoritarian socialist state and the men there all had 100x the quality of life you or I will ever have. Cope more.

Last edited:
wonderful news would you mind telling me the source?

His head was cut off but he still had freedom of speech. That's the moral of the story there.

Hopefully if more of this stuff keeps happening with greater violence and intensity Europeans will finally push back against the invading Islamic hordes.
Legit. There's only 2 people who unilaterally have decided enough is enough and no more taking shit from them, that's Modi and Netanyahu, 3 if you count Trump.

Boris Johnson, Macron, and Merkel are the absolute worst cucks, Muslims openly laugh at UK government and the fact they can live like kings on welfare there