Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim girls family wanted me to get married to her but she had a white bf

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Can't make this shit up. Like all these redpilled theories are no joke.

I was at a wedding of one of my cousins. There was a 5/10 girl there and apparently they asked my aunt to tell my parents if I would consider marrying their daughter. Their daughter was studying here. So basically I think they were looking for a guy to use to get her that western passport.

She was also a huge cunt to my sister.

Anyways long story short I did some digging and found out through the community that she had a white bf. So basically her plan was to cuck me and get the passport.

Memes do really right themselves.

Man having arranged marriages sounds so awesome, i have no idea why that tradition didn't stick here in Bosnia :feelscry:

Tell her parents, she will get disowned

gigantic blackpill, never began for deathnics. I will soon experience this aswell.

That sounds brutal.

Arranged marriage and the cunt isn't even a virgin?

OP is a coping hindu larper btw

These hindus really have no life

Is this true
It is

Plus the story makes no sense

Wants to marry him to get a passport to a Western country

Had a white bf somehow while in a 3rd world ethnic country

It is

:dafuckfeels:

It is

Yeah it's kinda strange.

It is

Could be a long distance relationship.

White bf is the first guy who gets to ravage her muslim cunt the second she steps foot on western soil.

Yeah it's kinda strange.

The girl is studying in the west. OP, on the other hand, has citizenship i believe. She was prolly planning to use him to get to resident status and then dump him. This is common among ugly curry whores. I really love it when they marry a guy in the west who treats them like shit.
Man having arranged marriages sounds so awesome, i have no idea why that tradition didn't stick here in Bosnia :feelscry:

Arranged marriages = getting cucked.

It is

wow I am low IQ for not picking up on that JFL

The girl is studying in the west. OP, on the other hand, has citizenship i believe. She was prolly planning to use him to get to resident status and then dump him. This is common among ugly curry whores. I really love it when they marry a guy in the west who treats them like shit.
The life of an ethnic is cruel.

I saw a decent 7/10 curry with this 5/10 white guy. A 5/10 Curry like me would have no chance with her. Made my blood boil tbh

You should marry her with a prenup, fuck her as much as you can and then get divorce

Absolutely not, you get cucked in arranged marriages, couple years down the marriage, all the nasty shit starts spilling out, like the person past, who they really are, etc. Its a brutal cuckpill. Better incel than cuck.

You should marry her with a prenup, fuck her as much as you can and then get divorce

Prenups are thrown out of the court to favor women. Which timeline are you from? Family/Divorce court are heavily rigged against men.

lol at cux who get married

I was at a wedding of one of my cousins. There was a 5/10 girl there and apparently they asked my aunt to tell my parents if I would consider marrying their daughter. Their daughter was studying here. So basically I think they were looking for a guy to use to get her that western passport.

Anyways long story short I did some digging and found out through the community that she had a white bf. So basically her plan was to cuck me and get the passport.

Definitely tell her fucking parents. She deserves that. She can't be doing that type of shit, and we absolutely don't want you to get cucked.

You are a gigantic cuck for not telling her parents she's a degenerate whore. Fix your mistake. Now!

OP my advice to ypu is try to fuck her before marriage and then back out of it. Not sure if this is possible in your culture.

You are a gigantic cuck for not telling her parents she's a degenerate whore. Fix your mistake. Now!

I haven't even spoken to her parents. They only spoke directly with my aunt who told my parents.

Definitely tell her fucking parents. She deserves that. She can't be doing that type of shit, and we absolutely don't want you to get cucked.
Better yet. Spread rumors with photo evidence in the entire community. Shame that bitch and her parents for having a whore daughtet.

My parents were married like this, you would be surprised how many of these successful marriages are based on arrangement by family in the old generations.

Last edited:
I was at a wedding of one of my cousins. There was a 5/10 girl there and apparently they asked my aunt to tell my parents if I would consider marrying their daughter.
i wish shit like this could happen to me
but i'm a poor white boy in muttmerica

I haven't even spoken to her parents. They only spoke directly with my aunt who told my parents.
Then ask your aunt about them, no excuses of not telling her parents she's a white cock chasing whore.

@islamicincel
Then ask your aunt about them, no excuses of not telling her parents she's a white cock chasing whore.

Seriously, his post kind of aggravates me, it reminds me of this thread started by another muslim incel where he spoke about a known location in his community where teen girls go to fuck in secret, like a park or something, and all he did was just watch it and complain, I would have bought a camera and set it up with a battery (which will be replaced at intervals), collect all the videos of the whores and their chaddams and send a special "care package" to all the families

I hate seeing posts where incels have clear easy opportunities to get revenge on normies and all they do is complain, why can't this shit fucking happen for me :reeeeee:

Don't marry that bitch. Leave her to rot. Kek.

Arranged marriage and the cunt isn't even a virgin?
She needs to be stoned as soon as possible. He should tell her family.

do you have any update on the situation bro or did you get married to her