Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious muslims aren't raping anyone

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
You always hear from right-wing media that muslims are raping Europe's women. In reality it's just the whoring European women that willfully give themselves over to the muslims and then after they cry about rape for attention. The same thing happened with French women and Nazi soldiers during WW2 and also Christian women and the vikings. History shows that women often willfully give themselves over to invading forces. Women don't care about being loyal to their people.

Even if I accept what you are saying, which I don't, those mudslimes still have no right to live in europe. They should fuck off back to their desert shithole
They think women are going to commit to sub-8 men.
What choice will women have once an actual patriarchy is enacted.

conservatism is literally putting femshits on pedestals.

They don't rape anybody that don't deserve it

Even if I accept what you are saying, which I don't, those mudslimes still have no right to live in europe. They should fuck off back to their desert shithole

JFL being an incel and an nationalist, especially an european one.

Tell me, why the continent that invented and spreaded liberalism, foid rights and moral degradation deserves nothing more but be pulverized? the only way Europe can be really salved and that the natives convert to islam so they cannot have to import middle easterner men to teach them how to treat cumdumsters again, the Holy Quran and the Sunna will be enough for that.

Women give themselves up to invading forces to be edgy. They like the attention they get when they pull out their mutt baby.

Women give themselves up to invading forces to be edgy. They like the attention they get when they pull out their mutt baby.
White women used to be trying to piss off daddy by fucking a bad boy or older man.
Now they try to piss off white men by fucking an immigrant. It’s just trying to win progressive points with their cunts.

European women that willfully give themselves over to the muslims
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

the only way Europe can be really salved and that the natives convert to islam so they cannot have to import middle easterner men to teach them how to treat cumdumsters again, the Holy Quran and the Sunna will be enough for that.
Oh right, by adopting the invader's religion Europe will be saved. Your arab IQ is showing buddy, go back to the desert you muslim rat
Tell me, why the continent that invented and spreaded liberalism, foid rights and moral degradation deserves nothing more but be pulverized?
Tell me, do any of these people look like native Europeans?

Last edited:

Your sorry asses are going to get bred out, you made this bed now lay in it and film while my Tyrone cousins double team your oneitis

Your sorry asses are going to get bred out, you made this bed now lay in it and film while my Tyrone cousins double team your onetis
The only women you niggers are touching are blown out roasties with heroin addictions and rainbow hair.
Just because Hitler thought Islam was better than Christianity doesn't mean he wanted to adopt the religion. He was a pagan and wanted Germans to revert back to their pagan traditions. He just hated christianity and even had the Hitler youth burning down churches

we’re talking about Chadpreets right

The only women you niggers are touching are blown out roasties with heroin addictions and rainbow hair.

Just because Hitler thought Islam was better than Christianity doesn't mean he wanted to adopt the religion. He was a pagan and wanted Germans to revert back to their pagan traditions. He just hated christianity and even had the Hitler youth burning down churches
Why did he hate it
I think the best one would be islams way of keepin their woman in check with the west freedom of men only

I can not wait for us to control again

You always hear from right-wing media that muslims are raping Europe's women. In reality it's just the whoring European women that willfully give themselves over to the muslims and then after they cry about rape for attention. The same thing happened with French women and Nazi soldiers during WW2 and also Christian women and the vikings. History shows that women often willfully give themselves over to invading forces. Women don't care about being loyal to their people.
I've actually studied about that and had my professor in college lecture us about that
It is true:feelsbadman: