Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming muslims btfo

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
alexander the great is a prophep of islam

alexander the great is a prophep of islam
"dhul qarnayn" is supposed to be alexander the great. back then in the desert alexander was almsot deified because he conquered what they thought was the whole world. the muslim prayer is a rip off of persian proskynesis (an alexander worship ritual)

I understand some of those words

Islam is a religion that simply makes no sense at all, pure indoctrination is needed for one to believe.

View: https://youtu.be/6QvRSAAHjlo

Is he exaggerating or do people honestly believe in some huge wall somewhere?
most muslims would say racist things if you asked them where gog and magog are, and then they'll say racism is haram
where do they think it is? I heard him mention some people believe it to be Bermuda

where do they think it is? I heard him mention some people believe it to be Bermuda
they'll typically say that "dhul qarnayn" went to china, and that gog and magog are actually the chinese/asian race.
he's not exaggerating. the quran is meant to be taken literally and explicitly describes the materials the wall was made of (brass and copper). so you have to believe that there is a huge wall between the sons of adam and trillions of bloodthirsty savages, most muslims can't believe this however and come up with cope theories like the one above

they'll typically say that "dhul qarnayn" went to china, and that gog and magog are actually the chinese/asian race.

he's not exaggerating. the quran is meant to be taken literally and explicitly describes the materials the wall was made of (brass and copper). so you have to believe that there is a huge wall between the sons of adam and trillions of bloodthirsty savages, most muslims can't believe this however and come up with cope theories like the one above
Interesting...

"dhul qarnayn" is supposed to be alexander the great. back then in the desert alexander was almsot deified because he conquered what they thought was the whole world. the muslim prayer is a rip off of persian proskynesis (an alexander worship ritual)
View attachment 304828
I don’t know much about religion, but wasn’t prostration around for thousands of years? I don’t think anyone ripped anyone off.

I don’t know much about religion, but wasn’t prostration around for thousands of years? I don’t think anyone ripped anyone off.
except proskynesis is very very very similar to islamic prayer. (except for the 6th stage)

except proskynesis is very very very similar to islamic prayer. (except for the 6th stage)
Buddhists, Orthodox Jews, and orthodox Christians do it too (religions older than Islam).
FFF5FEF7 ECF2 4CE2 AA76 02DDE8D1CFA7

F0EA84BA 8710 4987 88C2 12258B9D33B2

7A44BF1B 1AE6 423B A884 B48C303F794F

58409F3F FC73 4F11 9A87 FA791BD7E4E4

5AD73952 6D12 455A A04E 935B7B15693D

Last edited:
I did not watch this

Religion simply makes no sense at all, pure indoctrination is needed for one to believe.

View: https://youtu.be/6QvRSAAHjlo

Fixed that for you king.

lmao
That's based on nothing and Muslims being retarded, traditional scholars agree on there literally being a wall with an entire civilization behind it.
Maybe Muhammad was actually Chinese and was talking about that Mongols?

Last edited: