Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel muslims mog jews .JFL

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
i hate M.Hijab because i see him as a narcissistic asshole . but he mogs me .

JFL at these incels surrounding thim watching the DeBaTe .

He is sunni bro not a muslim taghut fake hadith worshipper

He is sunni bro not a muslim taghut fake hadith worshipper
i thought right islam was the sunni Islam ??? but i always hated these DeBaTeRs, so narcessitic , so entitled and doing everything fro attentions . Fuckem

That’s why Jews kill Chaddams on sight.

i thought right islam was the sunni Islam ??? but i always hated these DeBaTeRs, so narcessitic , so entitled and doing everything fro attentions . Fuckem
Search about quran only islam bro quranism is the truth you will see it inshaallah i Will pm you verses when i got in home

David vs Goliath 2.0

Chaddam Hussein > Soyberg Baldstein :feelsPop:

@loserkarthusplayer vs @gymletethnicel
Internal Islamic Struggles.

He is some dumb Turkish Quranist. He doesn't know any better.
Keep coping bro you should've searched better about islam taghuts tricked you with fictitious fiqh sects

I used to listen to this dawah shit a lot when I was brainwashed, but then I started preaching the same bullshit. Luckily I left Islam before I let it fully consume me.
Same but i was very close to become actual ISIS fighter thanks to Allah he guided me to straight path of Quran

I used to listen to this dawah shit a lot when I was brainwashed, but then I started preaching the same bullshit. Luckily I left Islam before I let it fully consume me.
i feel like there is some wrong in the way these daawa guys presents Islam . nowdays i feel like islam is misinterpreted with many folks .
i believe it's the truth ,just need to fully grasp it and understand it .

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said : This Ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them in the hellfire except one. He was asked, “Which one is that, o Messenger of Allah?” He (ﷺ) said: That which I and my companions are upon. [Hadith narrated by Ahmad,Abu Dawud, Ibn Maajah, Ad-Darami]

What is the Chaddam's height

i feel like there is some wrong in the way these daawa guys presents Islam . nowdays i feel like islam is misinterpreted with many folks .
i believe it's the truth ,just need to fully grasp it and understand it .

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said : This Ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them in the hellfire except one. He was asked, “Which one is that, o Messenger of Allah?” He (ﷺ) said: That which I and my companions are upon. [Hadith narrated by Ahmad,Abu Dawud, Ibn Maajah, Ad-Darami]

Wait, so the the Quran says 99% of Muslims are fucked anyway? :feelsPop:

Whose the "right" Muslims then?

No, Jews mog us and I say this as an Islamic myself.
Keep coping bro you should've searched better about islam taghuts tricked you with fictitious fiqh sects
Quranists like you are kafirs. Daily reminder even the Jewish and Christians are more believing than cucks like you.
Quranists like you are kafirs. Daily reminder even the Jewish and Christians are more believing than cucks like you.

Search about quran only islam bro quranism is the truth you will see it inshaallah i Will pm you verses when i got in home
bro, quran only islam doesn't make sense bc the verses need context. hadiths give context

i don't understand quraniyoons

i hate M.Hijab because i see him as a narcissistic asshole
I don't think it's right to call someone an asshole just for that brother, as a matter of fact he has the knowledge to back up the narcisism.

I don't think it's right to call someone an asshole just for that brother, as a matter of fact he has the knowledge to back up the narcisism.
narcissistic people are hypocrites , hypocrites are the ones who get into the lowest level of the hell fire .
narcissistic people destroy lives and existence , worst kind of human ever

Nah, at least a lot of Jews are practically white(Yes Nazi they're whiter than most nazi copers lol) while most muslims are swarthy med at best

narcissistic people are hypocrites , hypocrites are the ones who get into the lowest level of the hell fire .
narcissistic people destroy lives and existence , worst kind of human ever
Unfortunately we aren't perfect, every single man, woman and child born on this planet will have something wrong with them. It doesn't matter if it's narcisism, psychopathy or whatever else.
BTW i do believe "the hypocrites" refers to people who lied about religion or didn't care about it until it was too late to save themself from Jahanam.

i fucking hate these "debaters" just a bunch of attention seekers tbh

Unfortunately we aren't perfect, every single man, woman and child born on this planet will have something wrong with them. It doesn't matter if it's narcisism, psychopathy or whatever else.
BTW i do believe "the hypocrites" refers to people who lied about religion or didn't care about it until it was too late to save themself from Jahanam.
this hadith describe such people

[Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Quran. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favors and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Quran for Your sake. He will say: You have lied – you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: He is learned. And you recited the Quran that it might be said [of you]: He is a reciter. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.

(Sahih Muslim; Book #020, Hadith #4688)

If a white man converted to Islam , would 5/10 Arab girls take you?

That Chaddam is very based about jews.

wont stop those missiles though...

Shut the fuck up you munafiq mushrik

Same but i was very close to become actual ISIS fighter thanks to Allah he guided me to straight path of Quran

Joining ISIS is extremely low IQ for any actual Muslim. ISIS is an Israeli creation, backed by the Saudi Wahabis. Israel would fly in wounded ISIS fighters into their hospitals to treat them, then fly them back out into Syria so the sand nigs can get back to killing each other.

Ever wonder why ISIS has never publicly spoken out against Israel or offered even their moral support for Palestinians? Even a fucking donkey can put two and two together.

neither gods are real, what’s the debate?

Joining ISIS is extremely low IQ for any actual Muslim. ISIS is an Israeli creation, backed by the Saudi Wahabis. Israel would fly in wounded ISIS fighters into their hospitals to treat them, then fly them back out into Syria so the sand nigs can get back to killing each other.

Ever wonder why ISIS has never publicly spoken out against Israel or offered even their moral support for Palestinians? Even a fucking donkey can put two and two together.

Yeah Yeah cool story bro how it feels to have over 1 billion sunni population in the world and not even 1 sunni country of them practising sunni sharia fully ISIS was based and they actually bringed sharia fully and waged jihad against murted din and kufara

neither gods are real, what’s the debate?
I don’t believe you
full

Yeah Yeah cool story bro how it feels to have over 1 billion sunni population in the world and not even 1 sunni country of them practising sunni sharia fully ISIS was based and they actually bringed sharia fully and waged jihad against murted din and kufara

Just deny facts bro.