Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslims will also succumb to the degeneracy

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
From proper hijab
EkjEahIX0AI6Tdx

to
EkjEahLXgAE2o6g

Also, don't think you can escape this if you go to a "muslim" country, feminism has even penetrated countries like Saudi Arabia.

i saw that video. yeah she was so beautiful before now she resembles a man

Hope she gets beheaded soon

Wow that is such a fall from grace. RIP.

Women will revert to their true degenerate nature once they were given "rights" by braindead cucks.

JFL @ delusional cucks thinking arabs will save the white man from the white foid religion.

This shit is in europe probably, I doubt taliban would allow this

It's only a matter of time. They will go through the same social revolutions that the western world did. There is no escape. The new corporate order demands it.

Look at her nails in the first pic. She was always a fake Muslim just waiting to go full roastie mode.

This shit is in europe probably, I doubt taliban would allow this
Taliban wouldn't. But many muslim countries increasingly do allow women dressing like sluts. It's only matter of time.
Look at her nails in the first pic. She was always a fake Muslim just waiting to go full roastie mode.
Yeah noticed that too. Probably was always a slut and later in her life she could actually dress like one

Ahhhh! The first picture was such NAWALT unicorn material! I can't believe that is the same person.
Wow that is such a fall from grace. RIP.
The first picture is such beautiful tradcopium. Why would she do this?

Last edited:
WTF STONE THE WHORE (in minecraft :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:)

JFL @ delusional cucks thinking arabs will save the white man from the white foid religion.
This. Sharia os dying out everywhere. Give it another 30 years and all nations will be filled with whores and simps

I won't. Still over though

This is already a reality for many large cities in the Middle East. Large cities are always more prone to degeneracy.
Sad truth. Education has mant positivrs but also negatives creates alot of simps and citieis have most educated people so sadly they degrade the fastest

Muslims are gay.

Her parents must be proud.

Oh yeah this is already happening at a fast rate in MENA.

Unpopular opinion, I think she looks cuter, to bad she probably hates white men and love kpop
i saw that video. yeah she was so beautiful before now she resembles a man

Women will revert to their true degenerate nature once they were given "rights" by braindead cucks.
The second you allow a foid to become a individual say goodbye to your civilization.

Sadly, unintelligent members of society (ppl who fall for media propaganda) will succumb to hedonism as it is pushed in every facet of modern life, this whore was promised liberation, freedom, and pleasure, but actually receives a short spurt of vapid dopamine hits and after a few years she’ll be zombified by lexapro and live out her life as a used up cumrag

I miss when women were at least somewhat respectable