Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MUST READ CONTENT REAL NAME MUH DEAR DISCONTENT

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I have posted numerous worthy threads to be within this hallowed new category, yet the political angle of the mods has banished me from this elite level threadery, no backpillpress no MensaIQ threads i could go on and on, how are these high iq contributers silenced by the gestapo of incels.co, whats the point of the forum if you are curatig shit posts over hgh iq high interest post and hiding in the least viewed parts of the forum.

pathetic again BIG BOTHER

Them's the breaks. Unless you're insanely high IQ and dedicated like the Man himself your message is going to be lost into the oblivion of smoothbrain faggotry.

If you're backing up fakecels then that means your'e fakecel too

What even goes into the must read section? I don't really get it, tbh.

JFL mensa never posted a single high IQ thread ever.

It's all so confusing

JFL at thinking you made high IQ threads, you never made any threads which are even remotely high IQ, if you want to know what high IQ threads are then read @BlkPillPres threads, at least half of his threads should be in Must-Read Content.
JFL mensa never posted a single high IQ thread ever.

neither did OP JFL.

All the posts in the new category are only there because the OP’s of the posts’ sucked off the mods to get there.

JFL at thinking you made high IQ threads, you never made any threads which are even remotely high IQ, if you want to know what high IQ threads are then read @BlkPillPres threads, at least half of his threads should be in Must-Read Content.

neither did OP JFL.
Mark Twain — 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt'.
I already mentioned blackpillpress as a high iq poster in my original statement, so you spent paragraphs parroting what I already said like a drunk retard on smack.
If someone THEMSELVES IS LOW IQ, they don't have the faculty necessary to asperse if others are intelligent or not.
In addition you have contributed precisely fuck all high iq posts, so how would you even know the methodology or iq required to post one.
Your like a shit food critic, lazily devouring "high iq" posts on incels. But when one question comes how does one make the moules marinier, YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE how to make a high iq post, so you wouldn't know one if you were looking at it, NO ORIGINAL IDEAS NOTHING, just crab and bucket.

Now fuck off and think up a good post then come at me

if you want to know what high IQ threads are then read @BlkPillPres threads, at least half of his threads should be in Must-Read Content.
39F94DD7 55F5 4651 9C27 3AA50AD7E3F7

dude you sound like a pre-pubescent kid high on Nitrous Oxide JFL, you are literally a kid, cant even take you seriously.
Irrelevant but considering all you do is bootlick it is to be acknowledged you cannot form very good responses yourself. I could be a toddler and I still have the self respect to not be another persons bitch.

Attachments

• cage.gif
    cage.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
I have presented various commendable strings on be inside this blessed new class, yet the political edge of the mods has exiled me from this tip top level threadery, no backpillpress no MensaIQ strings I could continue forever, how are these high intelligence level contributers quieted by the gestapo of incels.co, whats the purpose of the gathering on the off chance that you are curatig poo posts over hgh level of intelligence high intrigue post and stowing away at all saw pieces of the discussion.

pitiable again BIG BOTHER

Irrelevant but considering all you do is bootlick it is to be acknowledged you cannot form very good responses yourself. I could be a toddler and I still have the self respect to not be another persons bitch.

You aren't worth the effort to respond to using more than a few words. By your logic, nobody can ever admire or respect anyone because that means they lack self-respect and are a "bitch". You'll never have the IQ to understand blkpillpres threads, let alone appreciate them, go back to reading meme threads and spamming one-liners like "its over" and "brutal tbh ngl".

You aren't worth the effort to respond to using more than a few words. By your logic, nobody can ever admire or respect anyone because that means they lack self-respect and are a "bitch".
Admiration is being a bitch, but you can respect and appreciate certain actions, but not worship the individual.
" @NEETard made a very good point in his thread today"
" @Irishcel did a very good deed to the community by giving out a 10$ mcdonalds gift card"
You'll never have the IQ to understand blkpillpres threads, let alone appreciate them,
go back to reading meme threads and spamming one-liners like "its over" and "brutal tbh ngl".

go back to reading meme threads and spamming one-liners like "its over" and "brutal tbh ngl".
Lol cope, however those comments give just as much substance to the forum at this as mensa IQ blkpilpres or any other pseudo intellectual schizo post because they are just as repetitive.

Lol cope, however those comments give just as much substance to the forum at this as mensa IQ blkpilpres or any other pseudo intellectual schizo post because they are just as repetitive.

This statement speaks volumes of your IQ. There's really nothing else to be said here.

This statement speaks volumes of your IQ. There's really nothing else to be said here.
Me saying "brutal" or me writing a 500 page essay on a topic already repeated thousands of times have the same substance to it. If any ones IQ is at presentation here it's yours. Big long word+essay/=/Smart

Admiration is being a bitch, but you can respect and appreciate certain actions, but not worship the individual.
" @NEETard made a very good point in his thread today"
" @Irishcel did a very good deed to the community by giving out a 10$ mcdonalds gift card"

View attachment 261680

How’d you know I work at McDonalds

B73BC0F9 CD5F 476C 8D74 CC503239AB25