Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (MUST WATCH)Why women destroy civilisations.

Won’t watch

Old! But still holds true.

trad nazi bullshit. Subhumans like us go into camps or the ovens in their paradise and only Aryans get to reproduce.

I've already watched it. Its good. Recommended for any blackpiller.
BlackPidgeon stuff is usually pretty quality imo. He just has so many fucking accounts.

whatever happened to BPS?
Old video but a good one if I remember.

Yes his quality is good no doubt. I also like Amazing Atheist. Guys like them need multiple accounts because they have to live under the sword of damocles which is the ban hammer from cucked mainstream platforms.

He's still active. Has a new channel called Felix Rex.
Never thought of that. Makes sense now I suppose. Amazing Atheist was never really my speed but maybe that’s because I’m still a religouscel :feelsugh:

trad nazi bullshit. Subhumans like us go into camps or the ovens in their paradise and only Aryans get to reproduce.
I'm a liberal but still BPS and his new channel Felix Rex is absolutely legit for the most part.

This exactly why I think women shouldn't have rights, whores can't make logical decisions.