Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My 15 year old sister roped after Chad pumped&dumped her. My soyboy dad screamed cried about it for almost an hour. Feel sorry for me!"

I bet Chad got off to the idea of some bitch he tossed killed herself.

Seething numale lol

Just lol at killing yourself over a Chad knowing there's millions of guys out there who would still date you.

If there were no chads, women would probably be humans.

Just lol at killing yourself over a Chad knowing there's millions of guys out there who would still date you.
While incels view causing minor inconvenience to foids as gloat-worthy achievements, Chad has casual power over life and death. It's unimaginably over.

Who gives a shit, kids shouldn’t be having sex at 15 or outside of marriage anyway. His sister roped and that same day probably 6 incels roped too. Nobody gives a shit about the incels though.

She should be happy for her.

Lifefuel. Stupid teenage thots noone ever told them what happens with the body upon death - the body clears the rectum and bladder, and in her case, for the lulz, puked all over itself in the moments of death.

"she wanted to look pretty when she was found" guess that one failed eh

Not entitled to life.

Lifefuel. Stupid teenage thots noone ever told them what happens with the body upon death - the body clears the rectum and bladder, and in her case, for the lulz, puked all over itself in the moments of death.

Can't even do the simplest research before committing to one of the most monumental decisions a person can ever make, jfl, what else would you expect from a hole?

Normies don't know hardship, an incel knows more pain in a year than a normie knows in a life time.

While incels view causing minor inconvenience to foids as gloat-worthy achievements, Chad has casual power over life and death. It's unimaginably over.
Literal God-mode.

19474.jpg

how are the post and the answer related
if anything she just proved his point
>some people bitch about mental issues just to gain attention
>uhhh sweaty let me tell you a tear-jerking story about my sister's suicide for some reason

I can't believe she took a shower and didn't end up with Chad :soy: :soy: :soy:.

I don't give a fuck about your sob story. These cucks don't give a inch of sympathy to us and expect we care about their shitty lifes. Maybe you should be watchdoging your sister instead of losers on the internet.

Fucking lol at believing this larp

> roaring like a viking

Fucking lol

Foids get depressed when chads just pump n dump them, after all chad knows they’re just useless holes

Btw this idiot is lying. They didn't deleted his comment, he only said that to get sympathy points.

Who gives a shit, kids shouldn’t be having sex at 15 or outside of marriage anyway. His sister roped and that same day probably 6 incels roped too. Nobody gives a shit about the incels though.

whenever the topic of suicide comes up, there's always some numale or fat woman trying to claim that, somehow, more women are suffering and killing themselves even though they aren't

Volcel if you wouldn't rape her vomit, piss and shit covered corpse.

>benches 190
>viking

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

JFL when tutorial mode is too hard

At least his dad had a daughter, we will never have a daughter that can kill herself because we cant get laid JFL

Im not gonna feel sorry for some sex haver

Its amazing the lengths people will go to minimize male suffering.

I cannot grasp the idea of a woman killing herself, they live lives of constant validation and care from others, while you and I have to deal with rejection and mean looks from others simply because of the way we look. I just don't get it. I've never been accepted or validated by a woman in my life and I'm still standing. Imagine being accepted and validated by society, imagine being able to get a companion like it's nothing and still killing yourself, thats why I think and hope this story is LARP.

Some 40 year old killed himself but know one cares about him. Lonely guy with no family/friends who cares 15 year old slut? I’m crying ahh. That’s what these idiots are like

to long to read so fuck her :feelstrash: glad she dead

Seems like a LARP, especially as it's the only post made on that account.

Also story is probably fake, seems they wrote it just to get a reaction from r/braincels and then immediately ran to r/inceltears to karma whore about it.

Plus if she hanged herself, no fucking way would she be still holding onto the toy, people thrash around like crazy and then go limp during hanging, so either this 15 year old had some insane will power or that pretty much confirms its just a fabricated sob story
Cucks will believe a fabricated sob story before they believe femoids have no souls.

Cucks will believe a fabricated sob story before they believe femoids have no souls.
They will also believe any rape/sexual assault accusation even with literally zero evidence.

This is manipulatioun and lying people do to gain sympathy for their further brainwashing. If it is true they care more about stroking their ego and using their dead sister for it. It's similar to the nourmies that use dead children as an excuse to talk about themselves and virtue signal/regurgitate the same agenda.
Who gives a shit, kids shouldn’t be having sex at 15 or outside of marriage anyway.

Last edited:
They will also believe any rape/sexual assault accusation even with literally zero evidence.
To them, the only evidence they need is that the accuser is female...GUILTY...CASE CLOSED... NEXT...

Her looksmatch is dangling from a ceiling aswell so its only fair :feelsokman:

Also story is probably fake, seems they wrote it just to get a reaction from r/braincels and then immediately ran to r/inceltears to karma whore about it.

Plus if she hanged herself, no fucking way would she be still holding onto the toy, people thrash around like crazy and then go limp during hanging, so either this 15 year old had some insane will power or that pretty much confirms its just a fabricated sob story
The actual method of suicide isn't clear in this story. I get the impression she overdosed on some painkiller or otherwise poisoned herself to death. That would explain the vomit and bile better than hanging would.

Jfl at the cuck father. This is probably why the whore roped, being the daughter of a manchild must be ropefuel, look at how the other son ended up