Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 15 years old friend ascended. I'm 17 and nothing has happened to me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
Here's a censored photo of his face.

He hangs out a lot with some foids, and one of them eventually opened her legs. He doesn't look any close to a chadlite, and yet managed to ascend. He's shorter than me, poorer than me. What the fuck? Should I just rope? Is he just lying? I don't comprehend.

Luck is breaking the rules.

Over for youngcels

Have you actually ever put effort and talked with a foid? Jfl @ teencels
Karen5

Sub 8 theorists will avoid this thread

tbh who cares she was probably an ugly landwhale anyways

take the autismpill

He hangs out a lot with some foids, and one of them eventually opened her legs. He doesn't look any close to a chadlite, and yet managed to ascend. He's shorter than me, poorer than me. What the fuck? Should I just rope? Is he just lying? I don't comprehend.
if you mog him so hard just fuck somebody already brooooooo

is he lying.... well dumbass does he kiss the foid or feel her up or other clear signs?

Youngcel, gtfo and go looksmaxx

He has a very strong, defined, chiseled jawline through, brocel.

cope

@rightfulcel
normies need to be perfect in every way to get into a relationship

idk how u can deny this without using sub8 theory which clearly did not apply to ops friend

normies need to be perfect in every way to get into a relationship

idk how u can deny this without using sub8 theory which clearly did not apply to ops friend
It's not autism, you fucktard.

brutal personalitypill

You need to elab on what you think autism is and why it applies to this situation
He hangs out a lot with some foids, and one of them eventually opened her legs.
ops friend is described as an NT outgoing normie who hangs out with females frequently (logical conclusion is that he got lucky). op is better looking than his friend but I assume that op is not as socially adjusted and therefore did not have the same opportunities

ops friend is described as an NT outgoing normie who hangs out with females frequently (logical conclusion is that he got lucky). op is better looking than his friend but I assume that op is not as socially adjusted and therefore did not have the same opportunities
Not socially adjusted=/=autistic

is this really worth nitpicking

its a hyperbolic 3 word reply
Yes it is because this "autism" crap shouldn't be used out of place here.

God must be on his side

My 15 years old friend ascended
15 years
ascended

in that pic posted it seems like he already height mogs and for sure frame mogs me to oblivion

Oh how I wish to be a youngcel again.

Maybe I would have put more effort into talking to foids. When I was 16-17 my face actually matched my age. Now I'm 23 and still have a 16 year old looking face.

Women don't want me because I'm a "cutecel" manlet with low T.
Your 15 year old friend mogs my 15 year old self to Pluto.

Oh how I wish to be a youngcel again.

Maybe I would have put more effort into talking to foids. When I was 16-17 my face actually matched my age. Now I'm 23 and still have a 16 year old looking face.

Women don't want me because I'm a "cutecel" manlet with low T.
Your 15 year old friend mogs my 15 year old self to Pluto.
That's brutal. I'm way too afraid of talking to foids, as it has only rendered me humiliation. I have 0 self esteem, and whenever a foid talks to me I simply look at the ground until they're fully uninterested.

OP Had sex with his male friend????

:feelsUgh::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

>I'm 17

GET
OUT
REE

Status
Not open for further replies.