Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My 18th birthday will be fucking hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My 18th birthday literally be like any other day. I go to college and obviously no-one knows it's my birthday cuz I don't tell anyone cuz no one there likes me and got no friends so I go about my day like it's any other then come back home and rot in my bed.

All my birthdays since 14 have been like this but it hurts this year cuz what the fuck are my parents gonna think when she asks what I wanna do for my bday and there is nothing I can do because I literally have zero fucking friends. What will she think of me having zero friends. She's a giganormie and stalks all my childhood friends parents on Facebook and probs sees there kids partying n having girls n stuff on their 18th birthdays whilst I do fuck all.

I dont care that I don't have any friends and my 18th birthday will be dead but j care what my parents and family think cuz they're gonna think I'm the biggest fucking loser and a bigger one than I already am.

Everytime they come over they ask if I've got a gf yet and ask how tf I haven't got one.

All the UK side of my family is as ugly as me but they all had gfs when they were kids cuz of hypergamy n no social media n all that back then so they wouldn't understand how I have no gf and never will.

I don't fucking care that I'm turning 18 but my robotic normie family wanna make a big deal out of it.

Living 18 years as an incel isnt something to celebrate unless you're celebrating the fact that you're getting closer to your death.

It only gets worse when you reach your 20s

My 18th birthday literally be like any other day. I go to college and obviously no-one knows it's my birthday cuz I don't tell anyone cuz no one there likes me and got no friends so I go about my day like it's any other then come back home and rot in my bed.

All my birthdays since 14 have been like this but it hurts this year cuz what the fuck are my parents gonna think when she asks what I wanna do for my bday and there is nothing I can do because I literally have zero fucking friends. What will she think of me having zero friends. She's a giganormie and stalks all my childhood friends parents on Facebook and probs sees there kids partying n having girls n stuff on their 18th birthdays whilst I do fuck all.

I dont care that I don't have any friends and my 18th birthday will be dead but j care what my parents and family think cuz they're gonna think I'm the biggest fucking loser and a bigger one than I already am.

Everytime they come over they ask if I've got a gf yet and ask how tf I haven't got one.

All the UK side of my family is as ugly as me but they all had gfs when they were kids cuz of hypergamy n no social media n all that back then so they wouldn't understand how I have no gf and never will.

I don't fucking care that I'm turning 18 but my robotic normie family wanna make a big deal out of it.

Living 18 years as an incel isnt something to celebrate unless you're celebrating the fact that you're getting closer to your death.
Welcome to oldcelhood.

I've had one birthday party once since 7 and 2 in total ever. in 19 years.

party=another person atleast thats not my parents.

I've had one birthday party once since 7 and 2 in total ever. in 19 years.

party=another person atleast thats not my parents.
The last bday party I did have, everyone just chat shit about me n the usual

This will be you.

well then do whatever you can to ascend if possible
Nothing I can do. If I can't even make friends or meet new people without them commenting on my appearance or go outside without strangers making fun of me than its over and nothing can be done to change that

Nothing I can do. If I can't even make friends or meet new people without them commenting on my appearance or go outside without strangers making fun of me than its over and nothing can be done to change that
get surgery then

Its over. My 18th birthday is coming up as well. I turn 18 in 6 days

Be glad you are still 18 when you found the black pill, you have a lot of time to wealthmaxx to change your life, guys like me are starting late and likely won't even get anywhere till were fucking middle aged 30+, don't waste your headstart, don't spend your time playing videos and watching anime, that shit will get old and lose its thrill over time, researching investing, marketing, selling stuff online, starting a business, something

If you're lucky by 28 you can leave your shitty life behind and actually start living

If you had a shitty teenhood you won't do much better.

Living in your 20s without a proper teenhood with all of its developmental milestones it's like going to college without the ability to write or read.

So many teencels on this forum, it's sad

Lol, I remember my 18th birthday.
I went to the bank to remove my mother from my checking account, and the teller was the only person to wish me "happy birthday" the entire day.

Last year, no knew it was my birthday at all, of course.

Incels dont get HBDs

Heh, I remember when I was turning 18 on this forum. I honestly expected things to change from then on, but they never did.

I'm gonna be 20 soon. I'm not gonna be a teenager anymore soon and it's so demoralizing that I've wasted those years that I wanna eat a bullet. Not that it matters anyway though, since I was destined to suffer because of something I have no control over.

I believed that things would eventually get better and women would be a little less superficial by the time I was 20. I was delusional.

This picture is horrifying. Not only do I look like this guy, but I have been in almost this exact situation except it was just my mom and I and I was the one that lit the candle.

Fuck.
Heh, I remember when I was turning 18 on this forum. I honestly expected things to change from then on, but they never did.

I'm gonna be 20 soon. I'm not gonna be a teenager anymore soon and it's so demoralizing that I've wasted those years that I wanna eat a bullet. Not that it matters anyway though, since I was destined to suffer because of something I have no control over.

I believed that things would eventually get better and women would be a little less superficial by the time I was 20. I was delusional.
Fuark. I turn 19 in a couple months.20 is going to be suifuel :feelsmage:

Same, I dread my 18th birthday coming in a few months