Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My 36 year old Becky cousin bitching because she "can't find a good man" Even TUTORIAL MODE can't satisfy foids

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
My 36 year old FEFAIL cousin who's been riding the Chadrone C.C. for roughly 20 years wants to settle down. She's seeking a good looking beta male cuck (JFL) for starfish/transactional sex because she's too lazy to get a job and wants somebody to shower her with gifts.

She goes on Tinder and [to no surprise] gets 200 matches in one week. She tells me how arduous it is to have to weed out so many men, go out on dates just to find out dudes are immature and only want to "party and YOLO". She is "depressed" because men only want to sleep with her, nut and go instead of take her seriously. I tell her dumbass just like in NBA 2k SHE CAN'T HAVE IT ALL...you either choose LOOKS or COMMITMENT attribute, you can't have it both ways. She then tells me that her life is MISERABLE because she is unable to find that oneitis man that will sweep her off her feet [and make her forget about her debaucherous youth].

IMAGINE having life on TUTORIAL MODE and you STILL BITCH about things. Meanwhile us incels would be happy if ONE Rosie O'Donnell gave us the time of day, foids like her are slitting her wrists because being showered by hundreds of high-tier normies and chadlites means nothing and GIGACHAD doesn't want to commit to her.

Being that she's my cousin I don't know how to rate her in looks so you guys be the judge I guess

Tell her it’s over

I would do her NGL

She wants only chad to betabux her

Won't settle for even a wealthy chadlite

Foids in 2020

Typical used up roastie. Sadly she will get some cuck to betabuxx for her

Why don't you tap her ass? Though your kids would def come out retarded considering she's your cousin AND a hag

She goes on Tinder and [to no surprise] gets 200 matches in one week. She tells me how arduous it is to have to weed out so many men, go out on dates just to find out dudes are immature and only want to "party and YOLO". She is "depressed" because men only want to sleep with her, nut and go instead of take her seriously. I tell her dumbass just like in NBA 2k SHE CAN'T HAVE IT ALL...you either choose LOOKS or COMMITMENT attribute, you can't have it both ways. She then tells me that her life is MISERABLE because she is unable to find that oneitis man that will sweep her off her feet [and make her forget about her debaucherous youth].
ITcucks are trying to figure out her number so they can be on speed dial to convince her that she deserves the world.

ITcucks are trying to figure out her number so they can be on speed dial to convince her that she deserves the world.

If you don't want to marry a slut you're a bad guy.

WTF is wrong with women's heads really?
They dress like sluts, ride the cock carousel for over 20 years(16-36) and then still expect to have a traditional wedding and marriage.
Just how sick in the head do you have to be to get married in a church after decades of degeneracy?

Foids in 2020
I hope she ends up as a cat lady . Who knew your actions have consequences.

OP, Let's trade, I will give your my sister and you give me your cousin ;)
Does she like younger men?

In like 4 more years, every "millenial" will be in their 40's. I think we are going to see mass casualties at the wall. All these carousel riding whores will be infertile.

In like 4 more years, every "millenial" will be in their 40's. I think we are going to see mass casualties at the wall.
They're going to take it on millenial males their age and elect leaders that penalize single males most likely tbh
That's a lot of the base of neoliberal SJW parties these days in western countries tbh post wall foids

All these carousel riding whores will be infertile.
Compare how millenial foids looked in the 2000s to now and it's scary tbh
The same uptight shrill Karen or angry black wine aunt now might have been a hot sorority girl or clubbing in a carefree way just two decades ago.

"WTF she's so pretty she deserves better than u as a family member!"
:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
If you don't want to marry a slut you're a bad guy.

They dress like sluts, ride the cock carousel for over 20 years(16-36) and then still expect to have a traditional wedding and marriage.
Just how sick in the head do you have to be to get married in a church after decades of degeneracy?
I hope she ends up as a cat lady . Who knew your actions have consequences.

That's what happens when you idolize feminism and stupid retards like Chanty Binx. After every dick appointment with Chad, your ego and expectations starts rising to the point where your happiness will burst like a bubble (think 2008 recession housing collapse) due to the fact that you're at infinity expectations and there's no such thing as infinity plus one. Foids set themselves up for misery and turmoil. They're always the ones Bragging that they have it better than their Boomer moms who dated their dads out of resources (and inaccessibility to Chad back then) because they get to date hot men instead but the reality is women in the past were actually HAPPIER than those today because they KNEW HOW TO BE GRATEFUL for what they had instead of hopping the C.C. Fuck fefais they can LDAR for all I care.
OP, Let's trade, I will give your my sister and you give me your cousin ;)
Does she like younger men?

Appreciate the gesture bro but doing so is USELESS and POINTLESS. Just think for a second. My cousin gets 200 matches A WEEK...why would she want to waste her time with an incel? And vice versa with your sister. I'm just an anthill comparad to the Mount Everest Chad is. We're both fucked for life bro. Better start saving money and/or moving up in your career so you can afford hookers and strippers..

Last edited:
Look at that fucking jawline, wtf.

Looks pretty hot if real, tbh. Should be sold into sexual slavery in Gran Turismo 4.

Her looksmatch is moderating incel discord server

I would do her NGL
I would ram the lights out of her but i know she would reject me over my one disgusting or numerous features

We can only hope the next generation learns from the mistakes of this toilet and the many others like her so that there can be happiness for more than just the Chads and Tyrones, because we all know these toilets make themselves miserable in the end, too.

Saint George Sodini should teach her a lesson

Foids in 2020
Yes this is so high iq so many foids are chad or death nowadays. Won’t even do starfish sex and cheat on some normie anymore.

Tell her she fucked up. Remind her that she wasted her youth chasing bad dick after bad dick, instead of finding a good man to start a family with. Tell her that any self-respecting man who's got his shit together wouldn't waste his breath with a used up woman who's been tossed around and who'll give him babies with Down syndrome.

She fucked up. Tell her to kill herself because it's over.

I would ram the lights out of her but i know she would reject me over my one disgusting or numerous features
She wouldnt touch us with a 10 foot pole even if her life depend on it.

I think she's seriously hot, what is she like Boricua? Dominica?

She will still find a cuck provider because she's hot.

Remember EVERY woman who says this had their pick of the good guys when they were young, but they chose to reject us for the bad boys, and as day follows night, that decision those foids made, has made us th bad guys now.

I would coom in her

"can't find a good man" = I can't find a man with the three sixes -- six figure salary, six feet height, and (at minimum) six inch dick

It's NPC mode.

My 36 year old FEFAIL cousin who's been riding the Chadrone C.C. for roughly 20 years wants to settle down. She's seeking a good looking beta male cuck (JFL) for starfish/transactional sex because she's too lazy to get a job and wants somebody to shower her with gifts.

IMAGINE having life on TUTORIAL MODE and you STILL BITCH about things. Meanwhile us incels would be happy if ONE Rosie O'Donnell gave us the time of day, foids like her are slitting her wrists because being showered by hundreds of high-tier normies and chadlites means nothing and GIGACHAD doesn't want to commit to her.

Being that she's my cousin I don't know how to rate her in looks so you guys be the judge I guess

I'll marry her, introduce me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back