Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 4/10 crush got 100 matches...it's OVER for incels

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I’m average looking, but I live in NYC, the city with the HIGHEST standards of how men should look. It’s literally so bad out here that even UGLY women (3s and 4s) have ridiculously high standards of how men should look.

I have was crushing on a female for a while because she was down to Earth and we shared many common interests. She was a 3.5-4/10, she was ugly but just ok looking enough for me to be slightly attracted to her. I pursued her rationalizing that her uglyness would eliminate competition I have to work with, I was WRONG. Yesterday when we met up, she was bragging about getting DOZENS of matches and messages on online dating. She was blown up with so many messages she had to cut off 40 GUYS. 40 FUKKING GUYS. She bragged about spending so much time trying to weed out dudes. When I saw her remaining choices they were HIGH TIER NORMIE dudes making 60-100k a year.

I NEVER wanted to rope in my life MORE than that moment..

This is an UGLY woman, an UGLY WOMAN. So IMAGINE AVERAGE looking women, imagine decent looking, IMAGINE good looking, etc. while dudes EVEN BETTER LOOKING than me (High tier normies) get only matched once a month.

It's OVER guys. I'm just waiting to naturally die of sickness or old age so that I can get reincarnated as CHAD. Best of luck to you guys too

No matter how ugly a girl is, you should know that she already has a 100 men messaging her at all times. This is legitimatly brutal knowing you can't ever actually have attention from a woman unless you're top 20%

Hypergamy is way too brutal and men are way too thirsty

It’s literally so bad out here that even UGLY women (3s and 4s) have ridiculously high standards of how men should look.
lmao its like that everywhere, unless you go to some 3rd world shithole

I have was crushing on a female for a while because she was down to Earth and we shared many common interests. She was a 3.5-4/10, she was ugly but just ok looking enough for me to be slightly attracted to her. I pursued her rationalizing that her uglyness would eliminate competition I have to work with
:bluepill::feelstastyman::soy:

lmao its like that everywhere, unless you go to some 3rd world shithole
I live in a 3rd world shithole and it is still brutal as fuck, or maybe I'm EVEN UGLIER than I think :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Tutorial mode strikes again, 1/10 subhuman looking foids mog us all to infinity.

I live in a 3rd world shithole and it is still brutal as fuck, or maybe I'm EVEN UGLIER than I think :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
where are u from

Foids have a higher SMV over basically almost ever single man except maybe the best of the chads, this is blackpill 101.
Since you are new here you seem to still be bluepilled since you identified as " average looking", so I suggest you take a look at the must read blackpill content.

Not surprised.

Meanwhile there's coping tards in this forum that believe normies can do just fine.

See JUGGERNAUT LAW

Just go to china town and grab a noodlewhore

Juggernaut law

This thread needs to be stickied. Its blackpill in its essence

No matter how ugly a girl is, you should know that she already has a 100 men messaging her at all times. This is legitimatly brutal knowing you can't ever actually have attention from a woman unless you're top 20%
This.
Brutal reality.

You will very soon come to find that no matter how 'down to earth' or how much in common a woman seems to be, they are really all the same.

Last edited:
Pleeeeease tell me you cut her ego down......

Listen honey......where I come from you're a 4.so a 3 here.

You're just ugly as hell

this is why all females you see outside tend to be all giggly and happy, because they live on tutorial mode where everything they want in life is right there for the taking and they dont have to work at all to attain anything.

and a lot of them know this

this country is fucked up because men here are utter simps, they'll do everything for pussy. I'm not joking maybe only curries win against brazilians in a simping contest

this country is fucked up because men here are utter simps, they'll do everything for pussy. I'm not joking maybe only curries win against brazilians in a simping contest
People here simp hard but not curry lvl tbh, I'm not a simp btw

crush = oneitis

@DominicanDancecel91
Time to rape the rewards of financial freedom, start forex trading (sorry for the typo :feelsthink::feelsokman:)

Someone has never made a foid profile to see how much attention they get. They literally have messages/matches before your even add a picture. "Female" is all that matters.

always makes me want to rope when I think about just how many options my looksmatches have

Even after a few years of being on incel forums, the Juggernaut Law pill never becomes easier for me to swallow. It's so brutal. :feelscry:

People here simp hard but not curry lvl tbh, I'm not a simp btw
Curries have one of the lowest incel rate on the planet. Low status male can get married.