Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My 50 y/o Mom shows me the Unattractive Guys that hit her up online just to laugh at them.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Women actually get OFFENDED when unattractive men message them online (or IRL)

She shows me these unattractive cuck and incel men thinking I will laugh, but I just tell her "just ignore him, be happy someone thinks you're attractive and move on. No need to mock them."

All foids think they deserve Chad and so when a non-Chad has the audacity to message a female online, you can be 100% guaranteed they will make fun of him.

Never forget, if you try to step out of your comfort zone and message a girl online, she will show your picture to all her friends just so they can laugh with her.

Ble blet blet how disgusting. People should help to search for my cute adorable loli waifu, encounters with stuck up spoiled femoids are devastating, feeling shame thet gave them attention, even if unwanted

Does your mother not realize you're ugly?

I feel bad for those men trying to get into contact with your mom.

Mom on dating sites talking to you about it. I don't know if I could cope with that.

Yea it's a coping measure in their part. They don't want to admit to themselves that their subhuman genes are the reason for it.
Mothers generally think their offspring's failures are due to not "applying themselves" or lack of confidence, not physical defects.

My fat disguisting hippo mother does similar shit. Now she has old betabuxxx that she cheats on daily and shes like 60 years old too.

The final blackpill is when a guy realizes his own mother is no different than the foids he despises.

Lol at retards who think the wall exists

My mom was recently telling me how our one neighbor who was going to court for a DUI and facing 5 years in prison potentially was very depressed and kept asking if he could come over and cuddle with her or just be with her. This guys shes been friends with for years.

Was laughing telling me "why would I wanna cuddle with HIM??" Hes 10 years younger than her AMD not bad looking and hes tall. But hes BADLY norwooding.

Women are fucking heartless beings incapable of empathy. Every fucking one.

My mom do the same. That's why we born, karma wants us to teach our moms to respect men.

She shows me these unattractive cuck and incel men thinking I will laugh, but I just tell her "just ignore him, be happy someone thinks you're attractive and move on. No need to mock them."

All foids think they deserve Chad and so when a non-Chad has the audacity to message a female online, you can be 100% guaranteed they will make fun of him.

Never forget, if you try to step out of your comfort zone and message a girl online, she will show your picture to all her friends just so they can laugh with her.
Is your mom married?

Does your mother not realize you're ugly?

"Face only a mother can love."

Is not a saying for no reason. Mothers are instinctually driven to be more caring of thier offspring and overlook thier errors.

Reading this just gets to my head.
My mom was recently telling me how our one neighbor who was going to court for a DUI and facing 5 years in prison potentially was very depressed and kept asking if he could come over and cuddle with her or just be with her. This guys shes been friends with for years.

Was laughing telling me "why would I wanna cuddle with HIM??" Hes 10 years younger than her AMD not bad looking and hes tall. But hes BADLY norwooding.

Almost all women are like that, bro.

ngl your mom must be pretty hot then. the cucks in my place are not in this level yet

Mom on dating sites talking to you about it. I don't know if I could cope with that.

It’s just Facebook, but still equally bad because many use cuckbook to hook up.

Honestly, that's the only way.

Laugh at the beta cucks and ridicule them for dumpster diving. They deserve it for orbiting low SMV women (MILF have lower fertility in biological sense) and laughing them should teach them a lesson and wake their soyness to reality.

Why dont you just tell her she is a useless post wall roastie and should take the first truecel she finds?

I always knew foids hated ugly men on more than just a sexual level. They want to make fun of them and rip them apart.

Mothers generally think their offspring's failures are due to not "applying themselves" or lack of confidence, not physical defects.
They can't even take responsibility for the only thing they can create that's worth anything. Foids are insane.

these older women rating guys on attractiveness posts depress the living fuck out of me

so a woman near grandma age is still shitting on guys for not being chad?

fuck

Jfl at women worrying about a tall guy norwooding, the bitch so short she can't see the top of his head. They're like microbiologists looking through the lens for anything to reject a guy over.

Got an idea, en masse send messages to bitches over tinder using the ugliest pictures possible; make 'em uncomfortable.

Lol at retards who think the wall exists
Think? I've seen women crawling back with my own eyes.
For every old woman that will reject us, many more will take her place.
I do not see young men with older women in real life.
It does happen. It's rare. People win the lottery too.

My 91 year old mother was married for 62 years.
She was a virgin when she married, never cheated on my father.

It's so fucking over jfl