Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My 8/10 white cousin has moved to the UK

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
She met a guy and he paid her way to London. That's right. This life is a fucking joke. The bitch doesn't even speak English, but she's extremely hot. The bitch lives life on tutorial mode, she only has a high school diploma by the way. I wish I could post pictures here, I don't fucking care anymore. I wanna die.

She doesn't speak english? Where are you from?

how would u rate the guy?

She met a guy and he paid her way to London. That's right. This life is a fucking joke. The bitch doesn't even speak English, but she's extremely hot. The bitch lives life on tutorial mode, she only has a high school diploma by the way. I wish I could post pictures here, I don't fucking care anymore. I wanna die.
She'll use him for his money and fuck Chad on the side. Or she'll dump him once she gets there and go for Chad

Women live on tutorial mode, especially young and hot women. I bet she won't have to wageslave at the construction site like I had to do while in Europe.

Women live on tutorial mode, especially young and hot women. I bet she won't have to wageslave at the construction site like I had to do while in Europe.

She has never known what hard work is. She used to work for a " vereador" here in Brazil. She has lived in tutorial mode all her life.

You must find her and fuck her

Some guy bought a car to my cousin before marriage. They were engaged

dm her pic if you don't mind bro

jfl at my countrymen importing Brazilian foids.

Hopefully she gets turned away at the border and Chad gets busted for people trafficking.

Pussy is more important nowadays than food and water.

JFL at anyone claiming foids have it hard.
Your average foid lives on tutorial mode, an attractive one lives in just exist mode.

Tutorial mode with debug on, with someone playing it for her.

I bet she won't have to wageslave at the construction site like I had to do while in Europe.

Did not yo usay that you almost became suicidal? By the way, that is a normal day here in Germany. I have to work in warehouse logistics, two shifts the same day, while females work in a cozy office environment and atfer they are done, they go to their car while I have to walk.

Last edited:
How ugly is the guy? How hot is the girl? What's the age gap like? A lot of foreign foids marry these white guys to betabuxx but they don't realise the white guy is often not just low tier looks in his home market, but also poorcel, they just think oh he makes $2k a month he's rich but is actually poor

Where the fuck is she from where she doesn't even know English? Even in Russia they teach you English
Quebec?
EDIT: Brazil yea she was bound to leave somewhere. You won't believe how many brazillian females ive seen on OkCupid (not that we'd match) but how many have in there bio "Looking to learn english so I can move to US!!!" God I hate Chadifornia.

I'm going to pm you a picture
I'm curious as well.
Did not yo usay that you almsot became suicidal? by the way, that is a normal day here in Germany. I have to work in warehouse logistics, two shifts the same day, while females work in a cozy office environment and atfer they are done, they go to their car while I have to walk.
... in the cold snow.

what race is she

By the way, that is a normal day here in Germany. I have to work in warehouse logistics, two shifts the same day, while females work in a cozy office environment and atfer they are done, they go to their car while I have to walk.

Did not yo usay that you almost became suicidal? By the way, that is a normal day here in Germany. I have to work in warehouse logistics, two shifts the same day, while females work in a cozy office environment and atfer they are done, they go to their car while I have to walk.
I really feel for you bro :cryfeels:

You should move elsewhere. I know it's tough but Germany is hell right now.

South Americans are insane to want to move to England, our culture is cold and emotionally unresponsive. Even if the money is better I do not understand why they want to come here, I want to move to South America.

Your cousin is an idiot. Brazillians are untrustworthy according to every Brazillian immigrant I've met.

South Americans are insane to want to move to England, our culture is cold and emotionally unresponsive. Even if the money is better I do not understand why they want to come here, I want to move to South America.

Women are treated like queens in UK so you can see why the foid wants to move. All the laws are for them

Money is awesome. Money buys copes.

It's only cold and emotionally unresponsive to men. Women are having the time of their lives there in the UK.

Post her pics