Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My absent arab subhuman father sent me a photo of him

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I haven't seen him for the last 2 years (pre-blackpill)
He just sent me a picture of himself on whatsapp and it just reminded me how it was all rigged from the start.

Oh Man he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly, no hair and an utter manlet

There is a no way a man like him could have ever produced a non-incel child it was clearly a setup. I'm his seed so I was born to be an inferior subhuman.

I won't procreate I don't want to have a son cuz I know my seed has incel written all over it

He was arranged marriage he wasn't suppose to have children I wasn't suppose to be alive this is nature doing its job I need to die with no children

Last edited:
My condolences.
@gymletethnicel thoughts?

It's not your fault.

Stupid incel. Clearly seeing as he got a girl mean you can too. More proof it's your personality and not your looks. Such a toxic male.
Oh, and you should try showering once in your life. Women are not objects so stop seeing them as such you pathetic incel. I need my safe space now.

It isn’t your fault, remember that.

He just sent me a picture of himself on whatsapp and it just reminded me how it was all rigged from the start.

Oh Man he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly, no hair and an utter manlet

There is a no way a man like him could have ever produced a non-incel child it was clearly a setup. I'm his seed so I was born to be an inferior subhuman.

I won't procreate I don't want to have a son cuz I know my seed has incel written all over it

He was arranged marriage he wasn't suppose to have children I wasn't suppose to be alive this is nature doing its job I need to die with no children
Chad arab subhuman father for pumping and dumping your mother OP

Stupid incel. Clearly seeing as he got a girl mean you can too. More proof it's your personality and not your looks. Such a toxic male.
Oh, and you should try showering once in your life. Women are not objects so stop seeing them as such you pathetic incel. I need my safe space now.

Dude it's not about that, life as a weak old lonely 60+ man will be absolute hell, we need to get children so that we get some meaning in our lives

Absolutely brutal, bro

I know how you feel. My sister texted me this pic with the caption “look, it’s dad”. She was right.

He arranged marriagemaxed then left you afterwards :feelskek:

That sound super based unfortunately it sounds like it’s over for you

Welcome to the .Co my nigga:feelsjuice:

He arranged marriagemaxed then left you afterwards :feelskek:

That sound super based unfortunately it sounds like it’s over for you

Welcome to the .Co my nigga:feelsjuice:

What about your mom? Was she better looking than him?

Same dude my fathers truecel face just makes me so angry. Why he decided to procreate is beyond me

Very good reminder why even if you do breed as a subhuman you are just delaying the inevitable.

I've talked about this in regards to all the childless single Beckies I see around me in my upper middle class/upper class area I live in. Nothing they can do can produce kids that can compete with the kids of Chads & Stacies.

brutally over for him