Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My advantage as a slavcel is that I saw and participated in many fights throughout this life. Let's fight, IT cucks

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Back again with another post, I really wanna challenge a IT cuck to a fight (preferably with knives). Slavcels have no fear if they are hurt, we fight until that motherfucker is unconscious. No fear of anything, those Western cucks have no experience in fighting.

When I was in middle school, there wasn't a day without a fight. Yeah, I got my ass kicked, but I got revenge. It's a cycle that repeats. Those were hard times, straight up bullying that ended up with serious wounds, bleeding heads and so on. Slavcels lurking here know the hard shit, not like Americans.

But seriously, I wish I could fight a cuck like those, to make him suffer and bleed. Wiping out all those pedophiles from IT.

Last edited:
Calm down greycel.

@Romello Gaghan 2 thoughts? tbhngl ded srs

Nigga stop glowing

Which one of this you wanna fight with? :)

@Romello Gaghan 2 thoughts? tbhngl ded srs
OP is a bit of a braggart for sure. Possibly a chad with good looks based on his supremely confident manner of speech.

Back again with another post, I really wanna challenge a IT cuck to a fight (preferably with knives). Slavcels have no fear if they are hurt, we fight until that motherfucker is unconscious. No fear of anything, those Western cucks have no experience in fighting.

When I was in middle school, there wasn't a day without a fight. Yeah, I got my ass kicked, but I got revenge. It's a cycle that repeats. Those were hard times, straight up bullying that ended up with serious wounds, bleeding heads and so on. Slavcels lurking here know the hard shit, not like Americans.

But seriously, I wish I could fight a cuck like those, to make him suffer and bleed. Wiping out all those pedophiles from IT.
Can totally relate, I’m slavcel too and I’ve punched a lots of normies asses in middle and hs, however foids still looked at me with disgust

Great and based post. Where are you from, brother?
Nigga stop glowing
Shut up, pussy amer.

Based and low inhib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back