Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My age doesn't register to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
By all means I'm an old man. I'm tired all the time. I'm sleepy, but can't sleep. my arms feel dragging. I have neck and back pains half the days I wake up. My face isn't developing new acne, just old acne that sorted into my skin. I'm fucking balding. Actually, I started balding 3 years ago now. My hair look like one of those cuts where it's shaved on the sides but long in the middle except it's unintentional. I went from looking 14 and people thinking I'm a kid in my 20s to me looking like 40 overnight it seems. People don't treat me with that same pity they give a child anymore, now I get the frustrated stares of "this guy is a fuucking weirdo". I live alone but I still feel so self insufficient. Like I'm one bad month away from being homeless at all times but I just don't care. Even my job doesn't actually feel real. I spend all day on my phone during it. Despite all of this I have no life experiences. None. Most 14 year olds have more experience than me.
Like I'm still 14. I feel like I should be 14. But I'm not and I'm getting further from it every day

I'm getting scared of age pill. It will only get worse

The one thing good-ish about it is the depression actually gets numb. I used to have panic attacks from depression and have to pace around my room and think about suicide all the time.

Now it's more of a dull pain.

Last edited:
The one thing about it is the depression actually gets numb. I used to have panic attacks from depression and have to pace around my room and think about suicide all the time.

Now it's more of a dull pain.
numb is mental death

By all means I'm an old man. I'm tired all the time. I'm sleepy, but can't sleep. my arms feel dragging. I have neck and back pains half the days I wake up. My face isn't developing new acne, just old acne that sorted into my skin. I'm fucking balding. Actually, I started balding 3 years ago now. My hair look like one of those cuts where it's shaved on the sides but long in the middle except it's unintentional. I went from looking 14 and people thinking I'm a kid in my 20s to me looking like 40 overnight it seems. People don't treat me with that same pity they give a child anymore, now I get the frustrated stares of "this guy is a fuucking weirdo". I live alone but I still feel so self insufficient. Like I'm one bad month away from being homeless at all times but I just don't care. Even my job doesn't actually feel real. I spend all day on my phone during it. Despite all of this I have no life experiences. None. Most 14 year olds have more experience than me.
Like I'm still 14. I feel like I should be 14. But I'm not and I'm getting further from it every day

Can relate. I'm like half way through my life and haven't done anything. I am 99% sure that living in the West has a lot to do with it. I will try to do everything in my power to move to China or work for a Chinese or other Asian company before I hit 30 and move there because fuck living in the West tbh. Also I started balding at 18 fucking brutally over for me. I will fix my hair soon though but it will be expensive.

Should be lifefuel because the more older you get the more closer to death you are.
Nah, time slows down and life crawls by more slowly the older you get, so death feels like it's getting further and further away. At least for me.

Do kids or teens get uncomfortable around you yet? they haven’t for me but I think the longer ya don’t have a relationship or people in your life more just start to know you have nothing and despise you for it

I'm almost fucking 23 and my life ended at 16. Its only gonna get worse. Its over boyo but if you figure out a way to make that mcmoney let me know so I can enjoy some copes before I truly rot

Do kids or teens get uncomfortable around you yet? they haven’t for me but I think the longer ya don’t have a relationship or people in your life more just start to know you have nothing and despise you for it
Idk, most teenagers are taller than me, but I do get the old man treatment from kids. A little boy at work called me mister and it made me feel important lol

I'm almost fucking 23 and my life ended at 16. Its only gonna get worse. Its over boyo but if you figure out a way to make that mcmoney let me know so I can enjoy some copes before I truly rot
Brutal. I’m right there with you at almost 22. If I don’t ascend by 25, I’m ending it. Just a few more years now

Nah, time slows down and life crawls by more slowly the older you get, so death feels like it's getting further and further away. At least for me.
Ha!

I (usually) feel like i could die at any moment! My only thought is to die in a way that my dog doesn't get trapped inside with my corpse. It would suck for my lil buddy to slowly die of dehydration. Plenty of MEat...

I’ve read a couple of articles saying you get happier when you get older. Might be disinformation though.

I (usually) feel like i could die at any moment!
Seems like cope to me, I can't imagine my death coming any sooner than an eternity.

I’ve read a couple of articles saying you get happier when you get older. Might be disinformation though.
Might be true for Chads and Stacies. And maybe many normies. They sure do like living in delusions and believing Just World Fallacy. Maybe it keeps them "happy".

Age pill is the worst. THE WORST. It can turn chads into undesirable fucktards. Imagine how over it is for us. Look at me.

Balding(death sentence) , check
Skin loosening, check
Dark circles, check
Getting hairier, check
Mental and physical energy declining, check
Career opportunities/doors closing, check
Financial situation deteorating, check
Khhv in 20s,check
Sexual libido dying, check

On top of that god gave me a face which looks a decade older than it really is. My palms look like they belong to a 80 year old lady.

Its like everyone is deteorating all at once. On top of it the realization that every passing year it gets even more impossible to date women in their youthful prime. That the women my age are all used up roasties incapable of pair bonding.

Life has passed us by in all aspects and all that awaits is an endless void.

went from looking 14 and people thinking I'm a kid in my 20s to me looking like 40 overnight it seems.
Holy shit I hadn't thought of that. One of the main reasons I'm able to handle this life is that people usually underestimate my age quite a bit.
I also feel 14 BTW. My body and my personality did not grow since then.

Seems like cope to me, I can't imagine my death coming any sooner than an eternity.

Might be true for Chads and Stacies. And maybe many normies. They sure do like living in delusions and believing Just World Fallacy. Maybe it keeps them "happy".
Perhaps that's cause yer (probably) young. The older you get, the faster your perception of time.

Think of it like traveling a new road. It seems longer of a time to travel it...
As you become use to the road, it becomes common and therefore seems like you are on it for a shorter period of time. Yet, the actual travel time is the same. Only your perception of it has changed.

As for my "cope" of the anytime death, i have health issues. I am ripe for a heart attack. (58yo) therefore, i just take my time and never hurry.

Even with only two decades under my belt, I’ve still seen more than enough and there is nothing left. My age hasn’t mattered to me in a long time.